OH GAWD! OH GAWD! Who are you?! What makes you YOU!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
We have 2800+ registered accounts on Iwaku, with 350 members logging in to visit EVERY DAY!

I have been been too busy this summer to greet newblings and get to know our members! ;_; This is butts. I like to know AAAAAAAAALLLLLLL the members.

So now you will succumb to my whims. >:3 I AM SAYING HELLO. TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF. LEEEET ME IN YOUR LIIIIIIIIIFE. *creepyfingers*

Lets use this thread to get to know each other! I will ask some starting questions for you to answer.... YOU ask some questions for everyone to answer too. We'll have a chat!

Why are YOU here on Iwaku? What are you looking to experience and what brought you here to us?

What combination of things make you the person you are? If you were describing yourself the same way you would describe a character, what would you say?

Are you a social person that loves contacting new people and posting all over the place - or a shy person who tends to hold back and wait for others to come to you?

If you had endless money, what would you collect?

And now, I will answer! >>

Why are YOU here on Iwaku? What are you looking to experience and what brought you here to us?
I am here because I have a passion for roleplaying! I love living different lives through my characters. I was actually brought to Iwaku through a former Admin, and then kidnapped by Rory! And I am still here because my passion never dies. <3

What combination of things make you the person you are? If you were describing yourself the same way you would describe a character, what would you say?
Core things about me: I am a fairy god mother personality type. I enjoy being social leader, role model and trend setter. I love playing pretend and exploring my imagination. I am a cat lady, a chef, a painter. I LOVE THINGS THAT SPARKLE. I need color. Supernatural stuff terrifies me and so does death. I sing everything that I'm doing just like a disney princess. Also, yes, I love disney. I am the emodiment of feminine stereotypes! I have a low tolorance for crazy-people drama, and will remove it from my life, even if I love the person. I have to try not to cry when I see roadkill.

Are you a social person that loves contacting new people and posting all over the place - or a shy person who tends to hold back and wait for others to come to you?
I am the most severe introvert I have ever met. And the ironic thing is that I love socializing with people. This manifests in a tricky way! Here on Iwaku you'll see my hands in EVERYTHING. In my real life, I love hosting parties and going out to do things and hanging out with people. BUT, I have to balance it out with gratuitous alone time. I don't like to chit-chat on skype, so when I want to chat I will hang out in the Cbox. (If you want to chat with my on skype, I'm happy to! But be prepared to have to lead the conversation by asking me questions!) In home life, I am happiest sitting in a corner not saying a word for hours. I need lots of personal recharge time, like listening to music with headphones, reading a book, watching a show, or just staring in to space!

Pretty umbrellas! Natural stone rocks! Cookie cutters! Scarves! Cats! Men!

Yay! :D Now don't forget to ask a question, or several questions yourself!

I joined because I love to roleplay and well this site was bookmarked on this computer (belonged to a friend of mine but after he moved he gave me this), so I checked it out. I love this place. I really hope to meet friends here and to gain a bit of a better knowledge in vocab and grammar, and writing skills.

A good way to explain this is to really dig around. I'm a very, very quiet person in real life; I don't talk outside of the internet much. I kind of lost my voice as a child, but I am learning to get over my problems. I'm introverted and well, egotistical. I am full of myself despite my calm laid back habits, and talk way too much about myself. On the internet at least. I'm also into making jokes when they are either horrid puns or just poorly timed. Humour is a big thing in my life. And while I am a rather negative person, I'm positive too. I try to give the best advice I can to someone without sounding like a hypocrite. I don't know if there is anything else very exciting about me.

Sort of; on Iwaku I have opened up a little more than any other place. I have said hello to most of the newbies (don't know if I am still considered one as I am relatively new here), and whoever I am roleplaying with I like to have side conversations with. It really depends on the person; if they are younger than I am I tend to veer away from them.

Books; I would invest in the largest library this world had ever seen.

What was a key point to your childhood?

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
I am here because I have an addiction to roleplaying and my friend, known as Dedtoo, introduced me to this site. I'm just happy to have a website to call home again.

There is a very special group out there in the Minecraft world that helped me become the independent and fun person I am today. I'm formed by lots of Disney movies and cartoons mixed with some old fashioned values. I am a techie and a person who has lots of random information. So I guess you could say I'm the "smart one" even if I don't always feel like it. I'm always willing to take the lead but I'm content with others being the leader.

I am fairly shy though I've gotten over quite a bit of it thanks to my friends. I don't always contact new people so I usually wait for them to contact me. However I don't mind posting here and there in random places.

This is an easy one. Video games and computer parts. I love video games and I want to build a new computer soon (like within the next year)

Ummmm question....question....question.... If you were a video game Genre what genre would you be?
I'd be a trivia game because I know a lot of random semi-useful information.

• Thank You
Hello!

I came here (after finding you in a thread on reddit over the summer) to have fun roleplaying because I enjoy being people who are not me ^_^

Logan (arsonwolf) is a rather tall and lanky individual standing at about 6'2". His hair is light brown and his eyes are a deep blue. His wardrobe consists of always jeans and a tshirt and if it is not hot as balls outside, he wears either a sweater or his leather jacket. He is also a rather pale fellow, as his days are filled with sitting inside on Iwaku and playing Xbox and league (except he has a shitty computer and a broken Xbox D: ) and always has music playing (Metallica, AC/DC, Angelspit, etc.)

I am an introvert. For those of you who think that means i am a loner, i am not. I am social, but (opposite to and extrovert) I get physically drained from talking to people and there is a point where I have had enough of people.

I would collect memories. Go to many amazing places and take photos, bring friends along, go caving, and just make memories. That and every video game console ever made and all the games for them (EXCEPT FORCE UNLEASHED 2) and I would also collect weapons (blades, armors, etc.) and put an armory in my mansion (i would have a mansion if I had unlimited money.)

Question:
If you could be immortal, would you?
My answer: Unless I could bring people with me, no. Thats one lonely eternity

If you could have any power, which would it be?
Telekinesis or elemental powers. Or flying. flying can go with telekinesis.

• Thank You

I removed myself from roleplay for a long time, after my life hit a low point I think, before I started back up here, it had been close to seven years since I roleplayed seriously. Not all of my reason for leaving it behind was bad, but some of it was, so I pulled back, and took my time to heal.

So many things, but most of all, my need to be needed, and to help people. If I had to describe myself, I would say I'm a little below average, at five foot five, weighing in at about 140 lbs. I'm not as well built as I'd like following a three year absence from the gym. I'm quiet, with dark hair, almost black, but just brown enough to be what some might call chestnut, I have vividly brown eyes that tend to change in tone between an almost hazely color, to a dull, dark gray-brown. Typically though, they're chocolate brown, and very much bright, and curious. I love to learn and collect knowledge. I game a lot, so if I'm slow to reply, I'm probably gaming, or watching a crime-drama. I love them. My taste in music is varied, and there's a little bit of almost everything. As such, so is my taste in people. Your past, who you are, what you've done or who you love make no difference to me, as long as we get along. That being said, I don't do anything halfway. If I know you well enough to call you a good friend, you're almost like family, and if I tell you I care about you in a romantic sense, I've long since fallen, and fallen hard. I take betrayal or perceived betrayal hard, and it can take years for me to see things without being one-sided. I'm insecure. I'm needy. And to an extent I work on those things, but I think for people to have a relationship of any kind, friendship or anything else, they should be able to admit that people are important to them, and that human relationships are all a little codependent. It's okay to need someone. Just be able to go about your day without them if you need to. Also, I talk a lot when I decide to talk, can you tell?

I'm a little shy, but I'm also not. If something takes my interest, I'll jump in, but I've often found locally that things like that don't happen much. So online, I'm pretty social. I talk to people, I skype, the usual. But in real life, I'm pretty boring. I prefer a night in with friends to a night at the bar, or the club alone. Because even in a room full of people, I can get very tired, and feel very alone. I suffer from depression and I know that, but I don't have anyone around in my area that'll haul me out and do things with me, and I don't really fit in with the club scene. My hobbies are geeky, and I'm pretty self conscious, so I'll talk up a blue streak here. And, with my friends when they're around irl. But I'm pretty reserved until you get past those walls so to speak.

I think....Probably the same things I do now. :p Knives, blades of many kinds, games, older D&D sourcebooks, and knowledge. I'd probably collect college and university certifications too. ><;;

Probably really personal, but what makes you self-conscious?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Ohaaaaaaaaaaai!

I'm just a simple girl who loves to roleplay, nothing more thrilling than diving head first into a riveting story. For me, roleplay is a way for my imagination to escape he crowded regions of my head. A friend of mine suggested this website to me, and from what I've gathered - this place is pretty damn awesome.

I'd say as a character, I don't make much sense. Most of my traits tend to contradict each other, and I pick up emotions very easily from other people. The prospect of changing character is exciting to me, but my morals and opinions always stay the same. Always. I love debating with people and discovering other points of view, but I sure as hell won't fight you on it. I literally can't stand it when people shove things down your throat, but apart from that I'm pretty civil. A persons past or present makes absolutely no difference. Depending on my mood I can be extroverted, or practically mute. Anxious, or daring. It really just depends. Although, I'm quite a friendly human being :3 Je suis petit, posses two green eyes, which works fairly well since I'm a jealous person. Green with envy, eh? I have porcelain skin, as I like to call it. Mainly because it has zero pigment. I love having fair skin, I'm really not into fake tan. I'm fairly easy going, but it's easy to get me all passionate with my feels and opinions and stuffs. I will not hold a grudge, because I usually forget why I fell out with a person in the first place. I'm adventurous, and I love a challenge. I love music, anime, and gaming. I hate horror films, but I'm an avid reader of Creepypasta. I tend to obsess over one thing at a time, and I succumb easily to my inner fangirl. I consider myself really independent, I really value my own space but I'm a sucker for physical affection. Unfortunately, I do have significant trust issues and it takes a while to grow close to someone. Once I do, though, they are totally stuck with me forever.

I'm a spunky introvert who loves nothing more than personal time but I freakin' love talking to people who share similar interests. -Funky dance- In my opinion, the better people are online because it's rare to find someone with similar interests locally. I enjoy gushing, big time.
It's much easier for me to speak to people online, because I get anxious real fast when people suddenly start talking to me in person. I hate going out, mainly because crowded rooms with heaps of drunken people makes me pretty nervous. I love to chat on skype, but apart from that I avoid social networking like hte plague. But usually, talk to meeee and if you manage to get past all the jittery bs then we'll get along just fine ^^ ! With friends, though, I'm a totally different person. It takes me a while to get comfy with a new person, but once I do I'll become a social butterfly. I have a really high tolerance for other people like myself, which I'm totally grateful for.

Anything, just because I can.

• Thank You
I am here to escape the pains of every day life, physical and emotional. What brought me was a simple google search for a role playing site... this one looked cool so I stayed. To experience is simply friends and good rp's to make me forget about my problems.
Mako is a lonely soul, often on the fringe of society. He is nearly a cripple, hunched when he walks and fidgeting uncomfortably in a chair. Rarely does he find comfort, rarely does he find peace. Just to sleep is the greatest aspect of the poor soul he is... His motivation is to be wanted... to be needed. He often wishes he could find love, find someone who would look past his faults and problems and just want him...
I am somewhere in the middle, I post my thoughts and hope people come...
Armor and gear for my one true love: dagorhir. Don't know what it is? Look it up.

• Thank You
That's one long list of things and reasons... I suppose I was looking for mature, deeply thought up roleplays that weren't classical, I'm a little THAT one person that touches topics most want to avoid.

Hrm. I couldn't do that.

It depends.

A house, food and proper medical attention for my mother and my dog.

• Thank You
I just like roleplay and making up stories honestly

I am narcissistic! Not really but idk how to describe myself. Complicated?

I tend to do both. Depends on the day

EVERYTHING

• Thank You

I am here mostly because I have a lot of spare-time, and this is the only RPing site I know of that has everything all in one. I came to Iwaku when I was in Highschool (just graduated) and found it very satisfying to spend my time here. I don't necessarily come on here for anyone specifically (I conned an old friend to make an account on here with me, but we don't talk anymore.) but I usually am on and off with this site. Mostly because of my real life situations, or I get bored in trying to find/come up with interesting enough Roleplays.

I guess the simple answer to this question, is that I mainly come here to keep myself busy when I'm bored and look for fun.

I would have to say, I am quite the mixed person. I have lots of flaws and traits, like most people, but I don't really put myself high on the pedastol. Viewing myself from the outside, I would have to say I am kind of a boring person that tries hard to break out of that view with anyone else. You could say I am a bit of a people-pleaser (natural for a freelancer). I am not the most charismatic person, probably because of having a past where I was shut down or ignored most of my life. You tend to naturally become a lonely person or find a sense of enjoyment in being alone with being handled like that as a child. But, I honestly try to not let it get the best of me. I am a learner and a dreamer, sometimes a bit more than the other.

A lot of events in my life have made me become the person I am and the person I am trying to be. I could give you a mile long list of flaws I feel I have, than give you a list of 'positive' traits. It's really hard for me sometimes to look at things on the bright side, or even myself. I Admit that isn't a good thing, it's not the most interesting to found out that someone has a kind of self-esteem issue. In knowing that I am never really the type to lay down my life with people, I am a solitary person with myself. You will often find me asking questions and being more curious about other people than fairly expressing my life-- or answer personal questions (a little silly to admit that, since I am doing a personal questionnaire, but alas, I am bored and figured this would be a good way to exhale a few things. No harm in that.)

Are you a social person that loves contacting with new people and posting all over the place - or a shy person who tends to hold back and wait for others to come to you?

I guess I am a little bit of both? It honestly depends on situation. On sites like this, where I have no friends at all, I tend to only go to people if I am in need of a RP/Have an idea for one... Majority of the time though, I keep to myself and await on others to message me; I feel it's best that way, and I always feel anxious or nervous when I confront people.

Now that I am away from home (500 miles to be exact) I find myself even more anxious and nervous around people than I have had before. Mainly because the only two people I was close to being good friends with are far away, and the people I have to meet-and-greet with are long time friends with my girlfriend. I guess, in my head, it still really hard for me to connect with these people, but, I do try my best to save face and interact with them. So, really, I am more of an introvert than a social-butterfly in person and even online (Well I am more prone to try and make friends online than I do RL. But so far either or hasn't been successful for me X) Mainly because I always end up loosing connections with people online.)

I'd probably collect colourful wigs, shoes, and everything Hello Kitty. Lol.

• Thank You
I am here because I was looking for a new place to roleplay. I developed my roleplaying chops on Gaia when I was but a wee tween, but you know. T'is a site for kids too and mature roleplays are a bit of a no-no. Also, the people were crazy at times... Then I found here thanks to a friend who gave me the link. T'was the best decision ever! ^_^

I guess my somewhat whimsical nature, ability to see all sides of a story without picking a side, generally agreeable attitude make me who I am. People IRL say I am fun to be around and I suppose that translates to conversations I have with role play partners too. So I guess I would say: I am fun-loving, funny, non-judgemental, kind, 5'2 woman with spectacular hair (cause... I like my hair)

A bit of both, depending on my mood. Generally though I will attempt to post all over the place because I enjoy talking with new and lovely folks ^_^

Endless money? To hell with collecting, I'd pay off my student debts first. THEN i would amass the largest collection of troll dolls and pogs that you have ever seen. I will forever be a 90's child. :bananaman:

What made you want to start a role playing site?

Last edited:
  • Thank You
I'm here because one day after suddenly becoming a pony lover I experienced my first roleplay. As time went on I gradually experienced more and more then suddenly I was recommended by a friend to join Iwaku, I decided to check it out and BAM, here I am.

I'm shy. I'm so shy I should hold the world record for shyest male ever as opposed to any character I've ever portrayed.

Hiding behind my computer screen I am as social as I can be. I try to find new people to rp with whenever I can simply because I can and it helps me see the other rp styles people have since no rp will be the with a different person.

Kingdom Hearts stuff and anything related to Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo and Princess Luna :3

• Thank You
I was invited by another member. I want to RP! Used to every day for nearly 3 years, then everyone lost touch and got busy. Now I'm here, looking to hone in on my writing skills and meet new people.
If I were a character in my own book. I would be the person that every bad thing happened to. I would be the broken one. Yet the strong one. The heroine. The heroine who was strong, yet broken, and still needed someone to help her. I would say I am NOT average. I'm completely different than other people. I'm passionate. I cannot stand seeing any living being harmed. I have to look away from roadkill, and will dive in front of an insect about to be squished. I love and care more than anyone else I know. I'm lonely without being a loner. Though I do enjoy alone time.
Little bit of both. Most of the time now, I love to contact people and be very outgoing and open. However, I do have moments when I wait for others to see me first.
TEACUPS!!!
Completely honest? My body. My thighs mainly. Or when I talk to a new person, because I am an open book and often shock people by what I say.
No. It would get boring and lonely.

The power to teleport. I love travel, but am terrified of planes and boats.
If you were a video game Genre what genre would you be?
Wow, that's a hard one. I don't know, really.
What's your favorite animal (as pet and as generic question)?
Pet: Ferret or Cat Generic: Tiger
Favorite RP character use, or favorite character to use in writings?
Trent and Ana or Sophia
Do you have a comfort drink or food?
Comfort drink is coffee and comfort food....anything really.

• Thank You
I'M HERE TO START PHASE TWO OF MY PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE
Needs more bacon.
Eh, both?
Games, cool houses, cool toys, good food, and anything and everything I wanted.

• Thank You
I am going to reply to some questions now! 8D

Ummmm question....question....question.... If you were a video game Genre what genre would you be?
I would probably be one of those Visual Novel dating sim games. O_O Like, those things where you choose the girl you wanna try and date and then get potentially naughty results.

>:[ Um, I've had a lot. The first one that comes to mind was being jumped and beat up in middle school. It made me very afraid to interact with people.

Immortal? No way. D: Half the time I wish I was dead!

As for special power.... I want to be able to pull delicious food out of magazines. >>;

EVERYTHING. FUCKING EVERYTHING. No, really. I am pretty much self conscious about everything. ;__; Being an admin. Art. Friends. Everything.

CATS. I love cats. They are my familiar. >>

Making me pick a favorite character is IMPOSSIBLE. There's too many I love for too many reasons. D:

My comfort food is prolly broccoli chicken casserole. >> It's also my favorite food.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 3 people
I am very devoted to the art of roleplay, and have found that Iwaku is singly the best site I've been on in my experience with roleplaying.

I would call myself an 'old soul.' I am adventurous, but limited on experiencing adventure because I am disabled. I can live adventure vicariously through my characters though. I am interested in learning many things, even if not to focus on one particular subject, kinda like a 'Jack of all trades.'

I am painfully shy and very awkward socially, but am looking to improve this character flaw.

I would tend to be charitable with the money, try to be a benefactor wherever help is needed. Whether it be feeding the hungry, or giving to animal shelters, or whatever else, I would make sure to dole out a hefty donation to many causes, before buying a bigger house, car etc for myself.

What career field did you aspire for yourself in adulthood?
I've envisioned myself in many fields. I wanted to be a teacher, a daredevil like Evel Knivel, a mechanic, a professional hockey player, an author, an actress, a veterinarian. My occupation choices changed many times, but there was always one constancy. I have a strong interest in the medical field, and wanted to be a Forensic Examiner.

• Thank You
I'm here because I love to roleplay. Obvious enough right?
Well the reason for me being here is because my original site (which I don't think I can say on here seeing that it maybe considered as a form of advertising) ruined a lot of my roleplaying experiences one is supposed to have on a site, such as this one. I will try my best not to go into detail to avoid a Rage Modding rant but I'll put it bluntly in simple answers.
The Staff there was horrible, they were not leaders, did not do their job accordingly and didn't care about their members. Only those who were VIP mattered and for the most part ran amok with nearly no consequence to their actions. That is one complaint.
The second was the total lack of motivation in the actual art of roleplay. Many times over I had asked myself why some of those members were even there and my only answer for it was for attention. Those who did roleplay didn't put in much effort and they also didn't understand the difference between In Character and Out Of Character. So if your character wasn't Mary Sue then there was no way to play your character without ridicule.
That being said my expectations for this site as been full filled in full. I have no gripes about the way this site is ran or how the members on here behave. This is by far the best roleplay site I have encountered in years and I am very happy with all the experiences I have had while being an active member on this site. The Staff here are outstanding. Very approachable and genuinely care about their members as well as the site.
And what had brought me here, besides the need to leave the other site? A friend recommended it and I joined, Nightstealer was the one who recommended it to me. For that I am very grateful. =)

Experiences in life have taught me how to be a good person or at least make a strong effort to do so. I'd like to think I am patient on most things and very relaxed and laid back on the rest. I've learned that it demands too much time and energy to be angry so I decided to have no involvement in things that I do detest. Being easy to talk to I'll pretty much chat with anyone. As long as you give me respect you'll get it in return.
I make my own assessments on things and don't just take the word of another before making my own decision on whatever matter is the current subject. Life is too short to be spiteful, judgmental, envious, angry, crude and disrespectful. I do my best to rarely fall victim to any of those negative emotions. To describe myself as a character would take a long time because the actual personality of an entire person is more complex and would take a long time to explain. Seeing that each one of my answers have been, thus far, a bit lengthy I'll sum myself up in a common phrase. Very Down To Earth And Laid Back.

I'm not shy as I am Lazy. I normally don't go out of my way to find people, people find me. It really is how it has been all my life though. Whether it be on a site, or at school or at a new job. People seek me out rather than the other way around. I don't know what it is about me that lures them in but I don't mind it and enjoy the company and companionship of others.
I am out going and friendly so if you do contact me you're not going to have an odd response like, "Oh hi...." or "And who are you again?" That's just not how I operate, not wired to be distant or offensive. I always try to look for the good in everyone and 9/10 I always find something. I also always do what I can to be helpful to others. Whether it is answering a question or giving up what information I do know so that they may find what they are looking for.
Social you ask? Yes, very much so. Contacting other people? Not most of the time but that doesn't mean I oppose new contacts and friends. Posting all over the place? Eh, that is a toss up. I post often but mostly in my roleplays and occasionally things such as this. It's just one more way to prove Iwaku has much to offer and if my input can help with that then you best believe I'll do so.

If I had endless money I wouldn't use it for selfish purposes. But seeing that the question is asking me what I would collect I suppose I'll play the game. I Cosplay, and for those of you who don't know what exactly I'll be more than happy to explain it to you.
Cosplay is the practice of dressing up as a character from a movie, anime, video game, manga, book or tv show. I attend conventions and meet several interesting people who enjoy most of the same activities as I do. If I were to collect things it would be all sorts of costumes, props and art connected to Cosplay. I love going to these social gatherings and being involved in Photoshoot and Videos, whether Music or Acting. ^^

When someone in my family I cared deeply for passed away due to Lung Cancer. I was a devastating turn of events and if I could go back and convince them to go to the hospital and check themselves for it I would. But life has a way of making it to where the past can never change so I pressed on and became strong as a person from that heart breaking moment.

That is a double sided question that I don't have a single answer for. On one had you have endless amount of years, opportunists to learn and grow intellectually on such a level that the thought is quite tempting. On the other you have the sorrow of knowing that everything you love or come to love will eventually die and fade away, whether that be people or inanimate things. If I had nothing to lose and the opportunity to live forever was presented I would take it, knowing now I have nothing but time to learn everything I wish to know. If I had people I cared about and things in life I'd be pained to part with then I'd have to decline the offer and accept my fate the day I lay on my death bed.

I would love to give this an honest and truthful answer but I'm stuck with only saying this: I can't make up my mind because I want things in the world to change. If I ever got power I'd only want more and after that I'd want more and after that, it repeats until my choices end up being my undoing. I know I'd eventually turn to become the villain, meaning well in the beginning and doing horrid things in the end. Human beings are far from perfect and when we are presented with the gift of power we normally, if not always fall from grace. Those of us who can lead will and those of us that have a strong since of duty without the since of loathing and hate will be able to have a power to shape the world. As for me, I'm content with who and how I am. I know if I was given more I would change.

My Mother. -_- Simply put, no need for long explanation. Children will always seek the approval of their parents, I am no different.

What's your favorite animal (as pet and as generic question)?Fox and fox. I would like to have one as a pet and I love the animal. =)

The tough exterior Male. Hard to get close to and expresses care in their own special way, most of the time indirectly. It offers a challenge to my partners and makes the story that much more interesting to write and read. I have a few characters that fit this and only one of them that stands out from the rest as the top character of this type. However I save him for roleplays that he'd thrive in and most of the time, with no intention of doing so, he becomes the leader simply because of the charisma and strength of their personality.

Sushi, Pickles, Cool Ranch Doritos, Fruit Flavored Candy, Fruit, Cheese, Apple Juice, Vodka, Blue Moon Faygo, Jones Soda, Pineapple Juice and anything Caramel.

And now for a question to add onto the list:
How often do you Rate your partners? If you do explain why, if you don't do the same.

I ALWAYS Rate my partners. Why? Because it's the right thing to do. Read my Signature and then you will know.

I really just wanted to branch away from my old RolePlaying site since it's blocked half the time I wanna RP. Honestly though, I'd love to be a part of something great here. I have a tight group of friends online, but I'd like to expand that and be close friends with all of you! Let's immerse ourselves in our characters and show each other what we're made of.

I have a huge longing to aspire to something great here on Iwaku, but not really anything IRL. Offline I'm a pretty boring person who just likes to relax and chill in front of some vidya games and TV. Online though I try to show the side of me that's witty and fun to talk to. I try to be completely honest, which can sometimes be really off putting? SORRYNONOTREALLY. I like YuGiOh cards and daydreaming. Originality is really important to me. I have a habit of trying to put together things that are very efficient, but at the same time making them entirely different from the norm. Also, huge fan of anime and fighting games. Did I mention fighting games? They're so boss...

I'd love to say I'm the type that goes out looking for friends, but I'm not. I'm a bit shy and will sit in front of an empty text box for like ten minutes before I send a PM to someone. I just really want to make sure I give off a good first impression >_>;;. After we break the ice though it doesn't take long before you might realize that I've got a pretty outgoing and confident personality. I'm up for anything, and if it's something I really like I'll give it a fiery 180%!

Well I already collect anime box sets so... There's that, but how about something different. I'd want to use my money to collect connections, build bridges of relations and such. You know the saying "Life's all about who you know."

I like cats.... But ferrets might be cool too. e.e

I like all my characters, but if I had to pick... Ari. She just holds a special place in my heart. Nothings more fulfilling than knowing you've created something special.

MO-FUCK'N PEACH TEA.

Oh god I don't know. I'd hate to live forever, but at the same time I want to see humanities potential!

Meeting new people for the first time. I want to make new friends so bad, but at the same time I don't want them to think "Lol, who dis queer?" :/

Oh man... I'd love to be able to turn invisible, but being able to phase through walls would be cool too. Can I have both?

Lets see. My question: What is your opinion of Diana?
I think she's pretty fuckin rad myself. I Diana's stuff all over the site and I can't help but notice how helpful and cheerful she is all the time. Sometimes I end up looking in some of her threads and after reading them and think "Wow, her fun attitude totally makes me want to post a reply." Way to be a winner Diana. Thanks for making Iwaku fun for lots of peeps yo.

• Thank You

More frequent Roleplay. My usual haunt, WildStar Roleplay, went into something of a hibernation after the news for the game died down when they announced their subscription model and that release was pushed back to Spring 2014, not Winter 2013.

Hyperactivity, niche interests, social obliviousness; Ruffles Arcturus Gareth does not belong with majority of the world, and so does not interact with them most of the time. He keeps to the Internet, his games, and his books, where he can freely be himself without fear of others misunderstanding, or just plain not "getting" him.

Zig-zagged. I'm confident, and I take the initiative when no one else does, but I don't actively seek out social interaction, with very few exceptions.

Books, video games, and endless art commissions.

• Thank You