OH GAWD! OH GAWD! Who are you?! What makes you YOU!

Why are YOU here on Iwaku? What are you looking to experience and what brought you here to us?
I want to experience all the things!! —That there are to experience! Also, a little bit of creeping with an actual account seems way more appealing sometimes.. I mean, what?

What combination of things make you the person you are? If you were describing yourself the same way you would describe a character, what would you say?
Oh man, a lot of stupid things. I tend to do lots of stupid things without even thinking before I do them. I don't know if people actually believe in zodiacs and astrology, but if you look up Sagittarius, you practically don't even need to ask me what I'm like. Annoying to some, but a powerhouse of optimism to others, I'm usually a great friend or casual conversationalist, as long as I know what you're talking about. I usually seem to be detached emotionally, but logic and thinking is actually a lot more.. I don't know, fun? I'm also stupid honest and usually lacking in the vocabulary department. (Never stops me from talking though.)

Are you a social person that loves contacting new people and posting all over the place - or a shy person who tends to hold back and wait for others to come to you?
Woah, yeah definitely! I'm totally up to talk to anyone at any given moment, but I'm actually pretty self-conscious about it because I've been known to hurt people unintentionally? I really SHOULD hold back, but I just can't and end up saying things that might offend people or make them feel uncomfortable, and that kind of makes me sit back and watch people rather than approach them. I mean, really! The worst thing about socializing with people is when you hurt someone and they don't tell you. I'm not a person reader, so this really bothers me! (I do try to post whenever I think I can, though!)

If you had endless money, what would you collect?
I'd rather give the money to my family and friends actually— Is collecting gifts an option?? Or like giftwrap that I can wrap them with? It would be awesome to have a whole room filled to the brim with giftwrap! I have a lot of interests so this is a really difficult question xD

I really hope no one reads this hahahaha xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
Why are YOU here on Iwaku? What are you looking to experience and what brought you here to us?
I started out here using it as a tool to cope with my depression. Six years and four children later, I'm still here, goddamnit. Although; not as often... I'm looking to experience what I've always experienced here. A comforting environment and a reeeeeeeeeeeally big line of coke.

Kidding. I'm kidding about the coke.
What combination of things make you the person you are? If you were describing yourself the same way you would describe a character, what would you say?

My honor and my loyalty. I'm a very honorable person and will hold myself to any debt/deal not regarding my mustache. I am loyal to my family and my friends in that order, no ifs ands or buts about it.
Are you a social person that loves contacting new people and posting all over the place - or a shy person who tends to hold back and wait for others to come to you?

I'm actually reclusive by nature. If I'm not prodded out of my house I'd never leave except to go to work. I don't like talking, really, and will only post if I feel I have something entirely vital to the conversation at hand.

Comics, Magic Cards, Computers and Music.

• Thank You

Well I would love a friendly Roleplay community. Some kind of mystical force called Google brought me to this lovely land.

Haha I literally always basic my characters off of my personality of and of who I would love to be. So I guess my random ass happiness and laughed combining with my cranky, stubborn, and hotheaded-ness make me who I am. Thankful I also do my research and look up different personality types and uses those too.

Both. If I have an ideal and I think it could be worth posting then you shall be hearing from me. But I am more of a jump in kinda girl. I hate starting topics myself. But I love chatting with people!!

Hahah SHOES!! I am a shoe whore, and books.. I Love books.. I might also get my keyboard fixed that way my P and . keys would work. But that's not really a collection so ignore that statement.

• Thank You
I guess I am/was new-ish, considering I joined in July. So I will do one of these too.

I was looking for a roleplay community. I got my start in roleplay as a kid in AOL chatrooms on dial-up internet, and eventually found a home in Yahoo Chat. Things were good for a while, then it started to die, and eventually Yahoo closed down the chats altogether. I wandered for a long time until I just had this incredible itch to roleplay again, so I looked up "roleplay community" and "roleplay forum" on Google and looked around Iwaku as well as some other sites. I settled on Iwaku and I'm glad I did!

All in all, I enjoy roleplay but my desire to do it comes in bursts. So while I do like roleplay, I also like being around like-minded people and interacting with them. That's why usually, if I'm on Iwaku, I'm probably in the cbox!

In personality, I am friendly, flirty, and am not afraid to do things that will make people stare. I don't worry much about what other people think of me, especially strangers. For family and friends that's only slightly different, because for them I care a little bit about what they think of me. I am not quick to judge others and am slow to anger, and I'm very compassionate. I mean really, there's no reason NOT to hang out with me.

In experiences, I am well-traveled and am lucky to have experienced as many things as I have at my age. Sometimes unlucky depending on the experience. I have been to most of the states in the US, as well as a bunch of other countries (off the top of my head I'd say easily 25+ other countries).

I'm very social! I love meeting new people and learning about them and hearing about their experiences and their interests.

Flights to other countries I've never been to. Techy, modern, and contemporary art/gadgets. I'd also buy a Tesla Model S and a Macbook Pro Retina.

• Thank You
Hello, I just registered here, so I'll answer these questions.

I'm here for RP. I'm looking for Action, Fighting, and a lil drama. I'm tired for the RP by just saying "hi" "how are you" and short of things, that's why I'm moving here to find more fun.

Hmm... I can't say for sure since I've been RPing on many characters and many different personalities. But I can RP as a bright person, calm, serious, gentle. Depends on the character that I'm RP for.

Sometimes when I goes active, they don't reply me or don't think it seriously. And sometimes I don't want to disturb when they already have their own RP. So... maybe now I'm kind of shy person who tends to hold back. Well, I hope this community can make me better than this.

If I could, I want to make the game based on RP story.

That's all from me, if you guys need to ask more questions just ask me. I hope I can befriends with you all ^_^

• Thank You

I am here for the rp primarily. What brought me here was the community; unlike my last few forums this site doesn't suffer from elitism or corrupt admins who abuse their power for popularity or to assist personal vendetta's their friends possess.

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

I am social both on and off the web. Usually seeking rps on my own and often starting them. But I have no problem with joining someone else's rp. In the end it makes no difference how I obtain rp; rather the quality and enjoyment I obtain from said thread.

I already collect swords and bows as well as guns. But if I could collect something else it would probably be tanks.

• Thank You
I was led here by another, who knew I liked RP. There was RP, and a good community of friendly and interesting people. Thus, I'm still here sometimes.

Basil was, naturally, a dark haired boy of nineteen summers. For most, he was still green, he'd never experienced suffering in the traditional way, but he had suffered nonetheless, and bore scars of it upon his interiors, even if his exterior showed none of that. In-fact, he wore a wide smile on his face that stretched the acne scars he inexpertly tried to conceal and had dyed his hair pink in an effort to make himself more interesting. His tumblr was what motivated him to get through the day, and he expertly reblogged dancing skeletons and drew some himself - but his aspirations were higher than that and he lost himself in a world of undeath and heroism, of magic and monsters, in order to rectify the damage that had been done to his person.

I join things only rarely now, but I used to be MUCH more active, and was always either in CBOX or joining another roleplay. Due to school, I've cut back on my online socializing quite a bit, and now can only tolerate about 3-4 RPs maximum, which is what I'm currently in. I do respond quickly to one on one requests if I like the idea, because those tend to be a lot more manageable than group RPs. I've started some RPs in my time as well - when I was more social - but haven't had the chance to, as of late. I'm formulating something cool though, so eventually - when I have time - I'll probably branch out a bit more like I used to.

Swords, armor, and skeletons. And probably original pieces of artwork and artbooks by favourite illustrators. Or I might collect people, in that I would pay for them to come see me if they live far away, or pay to make their lives easier so that we could actually see each other.

• Thank You
Hi guise! It's Lev's turn!

I stumbled onto Iwaku when I was using Google to find good roleplaying sites. Most roleplaying sites I found at the time were limited to one fandom, one genre, or was not very active. Iwaku allows me to find many genres and many people to interact with so that I can enjoy my time as a roleplayer.

I am 5' 8" / 173 cm. and I weigh--unfortunately--200 lbs. / 91 kg. I used to be only 140 lbs/ 63 kg, but after an asthma attack, the steroids that are used in albuterol made me grow this big in less than 4 months. I am Filipino, so my skin is tan, like that of caramel. Black hair and I am HAIRY. Like my arms, my chest, my legs, my back, my butt (I HAVE THE HAIRIEST BUTT EVER IT'S SO GROSS), and I have to pluck this resilient unibrow often.

I am born with a stereotypically Afro-American name, "Dwayne" so a lot of people ask me if I'm half-Black, though I look close enough to be Hispanic so people ask me if I'm Hispanic, but I look also Asian enough that people assume I'm Japanese or Korean. I grew up learning the Filipino language, but as I attended school, I slowly spoke English as my primary language. However, I'm born and raised in Texas. It's given me a weird accent. It slips out when I'm flustered and it sounds like an Asian person with a Texan pronunciation. Weird, I know.

I feel as if I'm overall okay in academics. My true love is languages. But I hate all the academics. I hate tests, reports, quizzes. I like knowledge though. Sit me in front of a book and I'll read it. But don't test me over it cause I'll be annoyed. That's not to say I'm bad at them. I do mathmatics well, but I prefer not to be tested.

I am a male and I identify as homoflexible. =D I'm gay for the most part but if there is a hot girl with huge knockers, I get hungry. But for the most part, if there is a cute guy with a cute face and/or a hot body, you could easily find me ogling him.

I am VERY in to K-Pop (Korean pop), but I really enjoy most music. I love watching movies and television shows, though I don't have much time for them. I tend to fangirl. A lot. And I always keep up with any webcomics that are just AMAZING.

I have a terrible smoking habit. I smoke a pack a day and it's starting to make me get sick a lot. DON'T SMOKE KIDS. I know that hypocritical, but when you're feeling miserable all the time, you realize what terrible decision it is.

In social context, I used to be fairly shy. However, when I began attending college and working as a waiter in the year 2011, that quickly changed. I'm quite friendly--I feel--and I'm not afraid to initiate conversation or stand in front of a group of people. I still have the introverted tendencies I used to have, though. After a day of meeting new people, talking to friends, or attending class, I have a great need to be alone. This is kinda why I haven't found myself a boyfriend. It's not that I don't want a boyfriend, but when I tell people "I need my space," it means "I need my space." Most people take it as "I'm pissed right now." Also, I have interests that are usually solitary. These tend to ward off any potential romantic interests, unfortunately.

VIDEO GAMES. Ugh, all the video games. K-POP CDS. Ugh, all the K-Pop. BOOKS. Ugh, all the books. CLOTHES. Ugh, all the clothes. ELECTRONICS. Ugh, all the electronics.

If you were a video game genre, what would you be?
I feel like I'd be one of the simulation games. Not ones where you have to date, but ones where you make dogs and take care of them, or create a person and take care of them (Sims 3 is my god.)

What was a key point to your childhood?
Uhhh, I was born. Really, nothing interesting has happened in my childhood. I was a good boy.
If you could be immortal, would you?
Yes. I have a thirst for knowledge and understanding. I could see the world unfold and I would understand how things come to be. I would know what would happen in the past and make memories of everyone I ever met. Even ifthey were not immortal, their lasting impacts would be immortal.

If you could have any power, which would it be?
I would want to be able to replicate any other action by watching it once. Like if someone does gymnastics, I could do it perfectly without having done it before, as long as I see it.

Probably really personal, but what makes you self-conscious?
My tummy.

What's your favorite animal (as pet and as generic question)?
Pet animal: DOG.
General animal: OTTER.

Favorite RP character use, or favorite character to use in writings?
I don't have one right now, but I really like a recent creation: Ravi Kapur.

Do you have a comfort drink or food?
WHO DOESN'T? It's noodle soup. It doesn't matter what it is. Western Style chicken noodle soup or Japanese ramen, udon, cha soba, or Korean ramyeon, naengmyeon, Thai kuay tiao, Viet pho, or Filipino pancit malobon, mami noodle soup. If its a soup and it has noodles, I am ALL UP IN THAT SHIT.

What is your opinion of Diana?
SHE IS AS THE MORNING SUN, COME TO BANISH THE DARKEST NIGHT. Her words are the sonorous hymns which quell the unrest. Her works are as high towers that reach the heavens which show magnificent handiwork, unrivaled by any other. She with her moderator warriors at her right hand and her technological support priests at her left, provide her devout followers great joys. O Clement Diana, see ye that our roleplay wishes be fulfilled now and forevermore!

How would you describe your personality using only flavor/scent words? (ex. salty, sweet, tart...)
Sweet and spicy. I try to be kind but I have an ornery side to me too.

What's the coolest thing about you that you can explain in fewer than three sentences?
I like languages. I invent languages. I am a conlanger.

Who is the most important person in your life right now & why? The most important living thing that isn't human?
My fag hag, Nicole. I am not A fag, but HER fag. She is not A fag hag, but MY fag hag. =)

My most important non-living thing is my knowledge. It something I can always receive and give without fear of it ever being taken away.

When you first started roleplaying did you have a mentor? And if so what was one thing they taught you?
NO MENTOR.

What is your biggest Goal in life? The career you want when you're older?
My biggest goal in life is to do my work that it satisfies me and still benefits the public.
Right now, the career I'm going for is Medical Lab Technician (MLT) or Clinical Lab Technician (CLT). It's really cool, you take blood, scan it, look for weird things like PARASITE, BACTERIA, FUNGI, or see if they have cancers. I look at literal piss and literal shit and tell you, MAN YOUR PISS IS TERRIBLE or MAN YOUR SHIT IS TERRIBLE. You're sick!
Also, if I want, it's not too hard to go to forensic science from here. =D

What country would you most like to visit and why?
I want to visit Thailand! I want to go to the floating markets, see the King's Castle, go to the Buddhist temples and attend the Thai WATER FESTIVAL!

What is your favorite Japanese confectionery?
Mochi. With red beans. MMM. DAT SHIT IS GOOD.

What is your favorite song at the moment?
My favorite song is 미치게 만들어 ("Driving Me Crazy") by 효린 (Hyorin).

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You

I came here because the community kicks some serious ass. And the RPs are more frequent and usually active then a couple of other different roleplaying sites I had dabbled in. Just for some reason Iwaku just feels so welcoming, maybe it's the people I guess. Hahah. :3 Like a big pot of cray-cray writers mixed and poured into a website. I actually came here on complete accident. Ha! Was joining the FE related RP site, and when my sign-up got screwed over and I had to wait for a day to sign up up again I looked at their affiliates and there Iwaku was.

A combination of things? :o Uhm..let me think..well..I guess I'd picture myself as a typical girl with a little bit of nice streak and an occasional crazy sprinkled in. The kind of girl who would welcome the new kid and let them sit with her, the kind of person to smile and shout thanks to a complete random stranger for letting her get pass the stop sign first. The girl who is usually kicked out of Walmart for shouting too loud with her friends whilst messing around in the novel section. The girl who screams when she sees something she loves right dab in the middle of a mall. I guess that would be me! I mean why care about other people's impressions or judgments! Hehe. :3

An actual contrast to a lot of people on the internet, I am rather loud and lively IRL. Judging from above you might have inferred that by now. But when on the internet I actually tend to be on the shyer side of the spectrum, I mean almost a year here on Iwaku and I'm still to scared to go on the chatbox! Hahah. Maybe because I'm sharing my writing here, nothing I ever do in public. I might not be the first to raise her hand here but when you know me, I can be more outgoing and uh..vulgar. Hehe.

I'd collect everyone on Iwaku, buy a yacht and collect memories of the parties we'd have. Totally.

I got a five on my first writing exam in third grade ever. Highest in the history of the school. Everybody made a big deal about it, and I grew to love writing. A lot.

I would not in fact. As much as I love the earth and everybody, my true home is with God. :)

Be able to read people instantaneously, just because I like to observe and learn thing about the people I see in the world, and this would definitely help out.

Omg, my teeth. I swear. IF YOU CAN GET BRACES GET THEM. ;A;

Pet animal: Kitties. Omg they are adorbs. <3
General animal: Humans! Or er..Wolves. They are totally different then dogs.

Don't really have one. Most characters of mine get created spontaneously on the spot and so I don't really document them. Hehe.

I could get out of a relationship, backstabbed and then scolded and still be happy if I have slices of cheese with me..I know it's weird but I can't turn down a Colby jack. Fuck no~

From what I know and heard around, she's pretty bro. Hehe.

How would you describe your personality using only flavor/scent words? (ex. salty, sweet, tart...)

I'd totally taste like a sugar cookie and smell like a glazed donuts! I've been called sweet and adorable since I was young so..yeah. That's my guess!

What's the coolest thing about you that you can explain in fewer than three sentences?

I've lived in three different countries, been across the world twice. I collaborate alot of foreign elements to my writing.

Who is the most important person in your life right now & why? The most important living thing that isn't human?

But..buuut everybody is important to me..If I had to choose it might be my parents. They are going through a tough time but are still pushing forward..I can definitely respect that. Most important non-human thing would be my wifi! Haha.

When you first started roleplaying did you have a mentor? And if so what was one thing they taught you?

Oh God. I wish somebody was there to slap me and tell me to stop right my laughs out like hahahahahahahahahahaahahah.

*shivers*

What is your biggest Goal in life? The career you want when you're older?

I aim to be a journalist, with fictional writing as my side profession. I plan to take Psychology as well to help with my character's development. I think when I'm older and I'm living off the amount of money my killer books are just throwing at me, I might take up become an evangelist..the thought of going across the world spreading word of Jesus Christ seems pretty bro. <3

I want to visit the Philippines! I haven't been there for a year and I miss all my brown Asian girlfriends. Plus that's where I grew up.

Ooo. Mochi. It turns on my tastebuds. No lies.

Kissed you (Good Night) originally written by Gloriana, fav cover by Jess Moskaluke.

My question to all of you:

How's your lovelife going? Do you like where you are in that aspect?

For me personally, I'm totes fine being single. I got my gals and bros all across the world! I don't need a guy to know that I'm doing fine! but that doesn't mean I would dislike a relationship I'm on a pretty neutral ground in that aspect.

EDIT: Oh snap, dude above me! Levusti! You like K-POP? :D
EDIT1: AND YOU KNOW FILIPINO. Omg I don't know you that much but I love you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You

I want to learn roleplaying and enjoy my free time. Simply, I hope to have fun :D

Well, I'll give one answer for these 2 questions because they're quite connected.

IRL I'm rather shy, I have troubles with self-confidence and I find myself alienating from people when I feel somehow threatened/unwanted by them. I know I have also my other side which comes alive online - more social, easy-going, sometimes even little bitchy (lol). It happens that often I feel like I'm acting too much IC and it becomes my own alter ego. I'm prone to mood swings, so one hour I can be super happy and another truly miserable... I just can't help it. I enjoy literature, films, everything which helps me to escape from this grey reality.
I try to be a good person but everyone has some flaws. One time I can be caring and helpful but later I have moments of complete selfishness. I don't want to cause any bad things to anyone, but I can be pretty mad when someone's messing with me. There are times when I wonder if there's reallly something wrong with me or if the world is a bad place. I want to believe in happy and cute things but the other side of me keeps saying pessimistic things, it's really conflicting. Maybe I have some personality disorder? Idk :P

Books, clothes, some fancy mansions and gadgets. I would like to travel the world. [/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

I think I found it by accident, typing random non-words into Google. I can't remember now. Can't say I regret it.

Plain, mostly uninteresting. There isn't much to say. I'm a shut-in and a roleplayer. A wannabe writer, too, though that isn't showing any signs of panning out.

Very much the latter. I throw myself into social situations all the time (a la my constant entering the Cbox) and then realize I have no idea how to engage in conversation.

So many energy drinks that I could build a house with the empty cans.

Perhaps a visual novel. I'm not entirely sure.

There was the turning point in the ongoing plot that is my life, that essentially destroyed any will I had to interact with people in person.

Not even if I was being paid to do it. One lifetime is more than enough.

Causality Manipulation. It being essentially the power to do absolutely anything, it would be the best choice.

A lot of things. My voice, my face, my name, the list goes on and on...

The sloth, for both slots.

Energy drinks. Amp, Monster, NOS, Rockstar; it's become the only thing apart from water that I drink.

I have no idea. I haven't directly interacted with Diana much. Seems like an okay person.

Bittersweet.

Not so much a mentor, but I did have the person that introduced me to roleplaying in the first place. They taught me how to make up a character, and that's about it. They weren't very helpful in the long run.

Italy. I'd like to try some of the foods made there at the source.

I haven't even tried any before. Takoyaki sounds good though.

t+pazolite - (The title is) TOO LONG to write here.

• Thank You

I used to rp a lot in forums some years ago. I also played tabletop rpgs for a few years, specially vampire the masquered, but eventually my group dismembered itself. I also love rpg videogames. I love roleplaying. Recently I found another group for rping VtM, and that sparked the desire to roleplay again in forums. After googling for a bit, this was the site I liked the most. C: I'm hoping to have fun, roleplay interesting stories, meet cool people and maybe learn some english in the process, haha.

Jeez, the first part of this question will have a long answer. I started this without reading the questions beforehand and decided I would be completely honest, so bear with me. I hope this doesn't come out too moody.

My family became very little through the years. Because of many things that happened, some of them I'm going to explain them later, the only ones I consider my family are my mom and dad (happily married for +20 years now) and my little brother. For me I have no grandparents, no cousins, nothing.

When I was little I was the loner. I lived in the centre of the city, so I was the only kid around. And I couldn't make friends in school either. It's not that they bullied me or anything. Maybe they did leave me unincluded on purpose in everything they did, but I also had no interest in bonding with them. I spent my time in primary school reading in the school's library. Some of my teachers thought maybe I was abused at home or had social anxiety or something. But everything was fine at home and I grew up to be a normal person, so I don't think anything was wrong with me, I just was with the wrong kind of people. >_>

The only bad thing that happened to me was being sexually abused by my grandfather (sorry about the details here). I wasn't raped but he took advantadge of me in other ways. He told me it was our secret and I didn't have to tell anyone. Silly me, since he was older than me I thought I had to obey. I told my mom eventually and she reacted so badly I thought I had done something bad. I spent sometime feeling guilty about it, thinking I should have let my grandfather have his way with me. Then for some reason I forgot all about, and by all I mean ALL, and the memories came to surface in some moment during my teenage years.

Through highschool I made my first friends, and until now I love my best friend dearly. <3 I had some degree of bullying there, but nothing too serious. I've got some of my drawings or homework stolen, and many times I heard my classmates saying mean things about me behind my back. I scared them away, I tricked one or two people into thinking I was a psycopath, and they left me alone. C:

Now in college I'm kind of unhappy about my career, I don't think civil engineer is my cup of tea but I'm giving it a try. And I've met cool people here, and nobody wants to bully me. I can sing at the top of my lungs on the halls or run around trying to catch a parrot and yes, maybe they'll think I'm weird, but they won't go out of their way to point at me and laugh or anything. We all live in peace now. <3

So because of all that, I've always been quite the loner. I love being with my friends, but I need lots of me time, time for me to be alone and do the things I enjoy doing by myself. That's how I recharge my batteries~

If I described myself with a brief rp character description, it would be: An argentinian girl, not too tall, kind of chubby, very long brunette hair past her butt, big brown eyes, tanned skin, arabian-looking face. Her moods swing back and forth, and she can get angry at the silliest of things, but will never stay angry for too long, even if it's for a serious reason. With a good self esteem, she still has some blue times when whe wish she could curl up in a ball and die, but now those times are rare. She laughs easily, and loves making other people laugh. She uses a lot the words dick, cock, shaft, penis, and their variants (I'm talking about the spanish terms here xD). Her behavior ranges from tomboyish to feminine, one day she'll be comparing sizes with her friends (referring to herself as a male with three cocks), and the other day she'll be practicing her make up. She's an artsy person, she used to write as a child, and now draws both digitally and traditionally, and paints with oils. She plays the piano and used to play the violin. She loves videogames, and reading. She also loves sweet things (except for cake) and often bakes so she can eat said sweet things.

I'm the shy person who waits for others to come to me. In some rare ocations, I've felt so attracted to a person (not in a sexual way) that I started the interaction, and it was worth it because she's now a good friend of mine, and she's also the kind of people who waits for other to go to her. xD Also I'm a total sucker for physical affection, I love hugs and things like that. n.n

Uhm... Books... And videogames, and oils from every color I could find and lots of brushes. I'd also have a big closet full of gothic attires. I wish I could dress like that :C

About the questions, I don't know if these have been asked before n.nU

-Why did you choose that pic for your avatar?

-What's the earliest memory you have of roleplaying?

-If you could be any kind of supernatural creature, what would you be? C:

Whoah this came out long O_O You don't have to read all this if you want to, but if you do, you're awesome and I want to be like you when I grow up C:

• Thank You
I was invited by another member. I love to roleplay and wanted more roleplays then the site i am on gave me. It also got boring over there because people would quit in the middle of a roleplay
Umm......Friendly, fun-loving, adventurous, and passionate. I tend to be an open book on most things, and some things will just make me disappear for a while.
I'm a bit of both. When it comes to posting on other people's work, i go all over the place, on my own work, well it takes a lot for me to create a roleplay or even a chat page.
Before collecting anything, i'd pay off my family's debts and my own as well. Then i would buy my mom the house of her dreams. But on the collection part, TRUCKS!!!! i love trucks, especially the old ones. Need trucks!

Who this one is good. There are three. The first one being my Shadrodian character Stealth, the Shadow Assassin. Many good times with him. The second one is Cody Northwinds, another Shadronian Character, who has been banished from more chatrooms, and realms then any other character. Good times with him. The third is a character from one of my stories, again he's Shadronian (i just my race of Shadronians, took my friends and me a while to create.), Tyriel Trenton, whos a master swordsman and an immortal, even though he'd give everything up to live like anyone else.

Well that's me in a nut shell....

• Thank You
I am here because roleplay is my passion, and I must release it somewhere. I came to this site because of how big and how active it is.

I don't know what others see me as, but I try to be funny, friendly, compassionate, and an all around nice person to talk to. I try to work with everyone, and be their friend.

I try to be very outgoing, but sometimes I am a little shy. Especially right now....around people I don't know....On a site I don't know........:embarrassed:

I would collect everything that has to do with Halo, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Dungeons and Dragons, really do I have to say more?

• Thank You
I can’t quite remember how I found myself here. I think I typed “Roleplay sites” into Google. This was the first one to really catch my attention so I clicked it and here I am. I do not regret it at all.

Oh, I don’t know. Hmm… I’m friendly but horribly shy. I have anxiety and low self-esteem. It takes a lot to get me mad, but when I do, I’ve got a temper and a sharp tongue. I'm short, tiny, have glasses and am constantly dying my hair.

I’m painfully shy and a total introvert, so I prefer it if people come to me, but if I really like an idea someone has I’ll take the plunge and contact them first.

Well before collecting anything I’d get a new wheelchair and four-arm crutches. New laptop as well since mine is falling apart. I’d probably get braces to fix my teeth too, but after that I’d collect books. Books and video games and pretty dresses. Oh, and Doctor Who DVDs and merch. :3

I’d be a puzzle game most likely. Or an RPG with a really confusing plot.

Getting integrated into the regular school system when I was six. That was an adventure. We had to fight to get me put in the right grade level and whole lot of other stuff that didn't get completely sorted out until the next school year.

No. Not even if you paid me

Power of flight. I’d love to be able to fly.

My legs. I have spastic diplegia cerebral palsy and because of this they turn inward and my gait is really awkward looking, so people tend to stare. A lot. Even though I'm used to it, it makes me majorly uncomfortable and self-conscious.

As a pet it would be a dog. Huskies and Labs are my favourite breeds. For animals in general, Tigers or Wolves

Monster Assault energy drinks, mint chocolate and chicken taquitos.

Sweet but slightly tangy, I suppose

Scotland, Ireland, and Japan. I’m part Scottish and Irish (mostly Scottish and Irish) and I just really want to visit there. I’ve always been interested in Japan ever since can remember and it’d be nice to go there at least once.

I haven’t had many, but out of the few I’ve tried, I’d have to say Pocky

I Fell In Love – Nightcore version (Originally by Ask Embla)

Last edited:
  • Thank You

i'm here on Iwaku b/c its a better RP site then the one i came from, people a nicer too! i'm looking for good, long legit RP. as well as to better my writing skills, one day I hope to be an author!

i'd say i'm pretty crazy-but also mellow, i know it makes no since, but then again i don't make since , so the shoe fits.

i can be shy if i don't know you, but i love meeting new people!

books and art.

• Thank You
I finally had time to answer more questions! But they were hard to find. O____O

What are your favorite animals? Is it a creature you would ever own?
Do you read? If so, what are some of your favorite books?
If a pile of random manga fell from the sky and made a mountain at your from door, would that be a good thing or a bad thing?
My favorite animals are CATS, OWLS, WOLVES and hmm... I just love animals in general, but those are the ones I looove the most. I would definitely have all of them if I could. >>

I LOVE to read. >:3 My favorite books are romance novels. My favorite all time books are the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, aaaaand Howl's Moving Castle.

A big giant pile of FREE manga? BEST THING EVER!

1. Do you have any animals, if so what are they?
2. Favorite Video game?
3. Favorite book/manga.
I have cats. >:[ TOO MANY CATS. And goldfish out in the ponds! Maybe some frogs too. o_o

I really like Sim City, Animal Crossing, Oblivion, and Torchlight. >> I dun really play a lot of video games though.

Since I answered favorite books above, my favorite MANGA is prolly Nana.

1.)What do you do when you're pulled into conversation and have nothing to say?
2.)Have you ever sustained a serious injury, and if so, what was it?
3.)Do you know how to play an instrument, if so, which? If not, what would you like to learn?

If pulled in to a conversation I can't add anything too and I HAVE to say something, I will prolly say something REALLY stupid to make people laugh at me so I feel less nervous and dumb. o_o;

My most serious injuries have always been strange accidents where I get a really deeeeep gashes cut in my skin. D:

I cannot play any instruments. ;_; I used to be able to play a song or two on the guitar and on the piano, but it was really really basic stuff and I dun remember anything now.

What is your favorite RPG or MMORPG?

I dun play a lot of games, and never tried any MMOs. O_O I have been thinking about trying Neverwinter, thogh.

Questions...What is your absolute favorite game ever? Favorite show/movie?
I already answered fav game so.... favorite SHOW and MOVIE? My favorite shows include: Firefly, Bones, How I met Your Mother, Supernatural, Sherlock. My favorite movies include: Moulin Rouge, Sleeping Beauty, Labyrinth, The Wedding Singer, uum... a lot. o___o I am a huge movie and tv fan.

How long ago did you start writing?
I probably started officially "Writing" when I was in the 4th grade. I'm gonna guesstimate at about 20+ years ago. O_O It was in 4th grade when I realized I loved writing stories and wanted it to be a big part of my life.

Which fictional universe would you want to live in?
I think living in the Harry Potter universe would be pretty boss. Or maybe the Star Wars universe. That's even BETTER! 8D

LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO LES FRICTION!

How's your lovelife going? Do you like where you are in that aspect?
I am married to mister Gibs. :D We will have our 2 year wedding anniversary on November 16th and will have been together for 9 years. He is my foreverman and I am very happy with my relationship.

-Why did you choose that pic for your avatar?

-What's the earliest memory you have of roleplaying?

-If you could be any kind of supernatural creature, what would you be?
I love OWLS and the artist that does these owls is wonderful and makes so many cute ones! I had a halloween one for October, and this month I wanted to have an Autumn one.

I have been "playing pretend" since I was a kid. Well through my tweens and teens, long before I even know what roleplaying was. I discovered forum based roleplaying about... almost 15 years ago? o_o I can't remember anymore. It's been a really long time.

If I could BE a supernatural creature, I would probably be a faerie or nymph. >> I am very sparklie and mischievous.

Well, to be honest I'm here mainly because while I'm at school I have a horrible time trying to itch my Rp rash. Sounds pretty horrible, huh? Most the websites I use to Rp on are blocked. Sadness! So, I went on a mission to find a new place to Rp at while I'm forever trapped at school. Thus, I found myself here on Iwaku.

Well, I'm that weird shy kid that doesn't have many friends in real. However, put me in front of a computer and my chains are broken. Online, I'm Abby: the talkative, imaginative, super cute, gamer girl. Then, in real life... I'm Abby: the shy girl who stays to herself, who's always reading, who never talks or shows a single ounce of confidence. Heh, now you know me in a nut shell!!!

Well, online I tend to be a social person! HOWEVER, shy tendencies do take over sometimes. Like if I run into a very dominate role player, sometimes I get bashful. Same thing happens when I run into someone who is an extraordinary role player. I feel inadequate role playing with the Pro's.

I'd totally Magic the Gathering cards. Yes, my pea brain self was captured by the ever addicting, hole burning game... Magic the Gathering.

• Thank You
i'm here mostly to try and roleplay. what brought me here was the sad fact that my favorite roleplay site has vanished from the face of the internet (r.i.p. landusrps) looking to experience? hmmm. probably a wide variety of roleplays, though there are genre i like better than others.

ugh, do to various reasons i won't be answering this. but the most prominent reason is that i have no idea how to answer it.

little of both, i'll chat with some but rather stay to myself.

games, movies, systems, music, and food...lots and lots of food.

interesting(or just something i wanna tell ya) fact: my roleplay characters, no matter the roleplay, tend to have similar personalities, but each appear different depending on the roleplay, i make sure of this.

• Thank You