OH GAWD! OH GAWD! Who are you?! What makes you YOU!

Why are YOU here on Iwaku? What are you looking to experience and what brought you here to us?
I'm here because of [MENTION=4570]Hellion[/MENTION] redirecting me from another site we were both involved in. I've had quite enough of heavy censorship, poor formatting, and "more important" site features getting in the way of my roleplaying. I'm a motherfucking American and I wanna be free, goddammit. So far this is the only site I've found with a reasonable combination of freedom and high membership numbers.
Although even if I found another one, I don't think I'd leave. I actually kinda like most of you weirdos~

What combination of things make you the person you are? If you were describing yourself the same way you would describe a character, what would you say?
This is a little difficult. I suppose my most glaring personality trait is open/honest. I'll tell you practically anything about myself. My motto in life is "if I'm going to be ashamed to tell people about it, I'm just not going to do it in the first place". It's probably worth adding that I am also pretty intelligent, very hard-working when I need to be and lazy when I don't, and extremely affectionate. I love hugs, holding hands, cuddling, kissing... maybe I was held too much as a child. Oh, and I also have an awesome memory and a passion for facts, enough that my callsign in ROTC is Wiki. As in Wikipedia.

Are you a social person that loves contacting new people and posting all over the place - or a shy person who tends to hold back and wait for others to come to you?
I'm an ambivert. I need my alone time, but I can draw energy from a crowd. I'll stick to myself most of the time, but if I see someone cool I'm not at all afraid to get out there and tell them what I want.

If you had endless money, what would you collect?
Books. I've got a pretty impressive collection right now even being poor.
If not books, or perhaps in addition, I also love music. I buy too much as it is... with unlimited money I would have the biggest iTunes account you've ever seen, haha.

Hey, here's some questions, also...

How would you describe your personality using only flavor/scent words? (ex. salty, sweet, tart...)

What's the coolest thing about you that you can explain in fewer than three sentences?

Who is the most important person in your life right now & why? The most important living thing that isn't human?

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Diana
YAY more questions! 8D

What career field did you aspire for yourself in adulthood?
When I was a kid, I had a hard time making up my mind for just one thing. But Teaching and being an Author were the two that always stuck with me. As I got older, I realized that I wouldn't be able to Teach in a school cause I get too.... emotionally involved. o_o I am a meddler and I would prolly get myself in trouble attacking bad parents or something. At present date, I would still like to be an Author one day in the future! Maybe when I grow up. 8D

How often do you Rate your partners? If you do explain why, if you don't do the same.
I don't rate my partners for every time they post, but aaany time they do a post that makes me FEEEEEEL or did something I really liked, I do! Like, if something made me laugh, or tear up, or go OMG! Otherwise if I rate all their posts, I feel like it's hollow and doesn't mean as much. D: But I DEFINITELY like to show people how much I appreciate the posts I loved. I don't give negative ratings as often as I give good ratings too. o____o Not unless someone is REALLY screwing something up, or being dumb, and telling them hasn't worked so far. Bad ratings are like, my last resort to slapping some sense in to people. >>

What is your opinion of Diana?
I think Diana is butts. >:[ She is lazy about her chores and uses too many damned exclamation marks in her posts.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Why are YOU here on Iwaku? What are you looking to experience and what brought you here to us?

My other half found the site while he was at work, we meet on a roleplay site years ago. He knew how much I enjoyed making stories with other and after losing my job he thought it would help me to reconnect with myself as well as everyone around me. (Which it did) I love to live my characters lives and see how different they would do things to myself.

What combination of things make you the person you are? If you were describing yourself the same way you would describe a character, what would you say?

wow ok I hate talking about me but let's give it a go. I would say I'm extremely open minded to anything, I like to take chances and see what happens weather it be good or bad. I enjoy helping others I normally take on others problems before I can look at my own. Oh and I love music all sorts of music.

Are you a social person that loves contacting new people and posting all over the place - or a shy person who tends to hold back and wait for others to come to you?

I'm happy to contact people and have done a few times but some times I prefer other to come to me as I get paranoid that I'm not good enough. It all depends on the mood of the day.

If I had endless money I would collect books on all sorts from supernatural to cooking I love to read. I would all so add to my dragon collection.

What was a key point to your childhood?

The key point to my childhood was when I stood up to the school bully when I was in the 2nd year seniors. It was a turning point in my life (Yes I ended up with two black eyes but still I felt great)

Ummmm question....question....question.... If you were a video game Genre what genre would you be?

I don't really play a lot of video games but it would have to be one where you have to get away from the bad guys by using your brain rather then brawn.

Question:
If you could be immortal, would you?

No, I'm sure it would be great for the first few 100 years but after you had learnt everything and seen everything you wanted to see then I'm sure it would get dull.

If you could have any power, which would it be?

I think to be able to control the weather or some kind of elemental power.

Probably really personal, but what makes you self-conscious?

Most things I'm always hard on myself to do everything right.

What's your favorite animal (as pet and as generic question)?

I would love to have a snake as a pet I really like snakes I also love cats too (But I can't have any pets where I live)

Favorite RP character use, or favorite character to use in writings?

I have no Favourite rp character I love them all

Do you have a comfort drink or food?

Comfort food with have to be cream cakes any kind of cream cakes and comfort drink Dr Pepper.

How often do you Rate your partners? If you do explain why, if you don't do the same.

I always rate my partners when I feel it is needed to be shown it's great to know your doing something right.

My question if you could be anyone from a book you have read who would it be and why (Also what book and author)

I would have to be Zoe Redbird from PC Cast's House of Night books, She may have a lot of power but she tries to put everyone she cares about first.

• Thank You
I was looking to get back into the role play scene after years of being out of it. I spent months searching for the right place that I fit in with and was happy role playing at. This was difficult for me but I stumbled upon this site one day and while I didn't join immediately, I kept coming back until I decided to officially try it out. I decided I quite liked it thanks to the organisation and wide variety of role plays. Finding partners I work well with is easy here and the lack of restrictions is wonderful.

I'm looking to expand my writing talent and creativity, as well as how often I write (ideally every day but I haven't gotten to that point yet). It's a great hobby that helps keep me happy.

This question takes a lot of energy and effort... Let's say I love tarantulas, the colour orange, animals (work as a veterinary technician), and have a fear of heights, roaches, and confrontation. Come from a rough childhood, I tend to assume responsibility often and be hard on myself.

I'm not as shy as I used to be although I definitely consider myself an introvert, INFJ actually. I can approach people now and I have posted ads looking for partners. I don't do a lot of chatting regardless but I respond when PM'd, replied to, etc. I just wish I had more time. ;_;

Items for my cat, plugs (jewelry for my stretched lobe), candles, earrings, nail polish, make up in general, books, artwork.

• Thank You
I felt like answering ALL THE QUESTIONS (well, not all) so I did this. :D
(Blame my Ipod giving me awesome music for me doing this!)

Well, I would have to say just looking for friends. I've always liked more intelligent types (instead of what I get around where I live -_- ), so several years ago I found this place and here I am! It's been so long ago I can't even remember who brought me here. o_o ANYWHO, I'm just looking to experience other peoples ideas and thoughts, and learn about other people! What better way than to see how they make their own characters and worlds?

I'd have to say I'm a combo of batshit crazy, awkward loner, and compassionate guy. I've never had too many friends, so I talk to myself (and my pets when they can stand me) more than just about anyone. That said, I feel incredibly loyal to anyone willing to call themselves my friend, because I understand how fragile and rare they are to me. I'd say I'm almost TOO loyal, given that I've been stepped on like a welcome mat by too many people to name. I'm crazy because I was just built that way. Do what you love, FUCK the rest! And I'm one of those people who believe in karma, so I always try and give anyone who needs it a hand. I was given that opportunity a few years ago, and lived in NC for almost 2 years with the kindness of someone's heart, so I truly believe what goes around, comes around. My stuff just gets lost in the mail, is all. >_>

I'm a mix of both. I dislike having to go initiate conversation, case I always feel awkward when I do it. BUT, when I do meet new people, I tend to not shut up at all. I like finding things out about people, so I know who I can talk to about what, so I'm very social inside my little circle, but not much elsewhere! I love meeting new people though, so I don't bite! (unless you like that. Then PM me sometime. >_>)

ALL THE VIDEO GAMES! I'd also collect Magic cards, and other assorted video game geekery. Cars, guns and other electronics would also be up there! As for non-collectables, a big ass RV for my mom to retire around the country like she wants to, and a snowy house in the Colorado mountains. :3

Probably. I'm afraid of death, just like any human is, and the thought of either dying before experiencing things I've wanted to, or all the time in the world to do WHATEVER I WANTED, then you bet! Sure, after 200-300 years I'd probably be bored, but I'd think I would have started to learn everything I can about this world by then. Also, I doubt the world as we know it will be around for another 500 years. I highly doubt it. >_>

FLYING! The ability to go anywhere, see anything from a bird's view, and to visit anywhere in the world is just irresistible to me!

I would have to say a snow leopard. I love snow, first and foremost, and they just look so beautiful and majestic. @_@ Wouldn't want one as a pet, but would LOVE to pet one one day! As far as pets go, a Welsh Pembroke Corgi is my all time favorite! I'd name him Ein! (If anyone gets why, I love you already. <3 )

My comfort food would totally be any type of chicken, but my favorite would be fettuccine chicken alfredo! And drink would be Mountain Dew. Awful for you, but OMG so tasty!

If you were a game genre, what would you be?
Action Adventure RPG all the way! The ability to do whatever you felt like, do some whacky crazy shit, or have a profound adventure, or even just roam around killing ALL the things. :P If anyone though Skyrim, Mass Effect, Megaman Legends, or Fable, I already like you. ;)

What is your biggest Goal in life? The career you want when you're older?
Video Game Music Composer! 95% of my Ipod is video game music, of all games, genres and kinds! Making awesome soundtracks to even more awesome games and seeing them come to life is a dream of mine, and one day I want to play a game I made the music too. :3 If you know who Koji Kondo, Nobuo Uematsu, and Tenpei Sato are, we will have LOADS to talk about!

My weight and my teeth. I haven't taken care of my teeth like I should have when I was young, and now the enamel and gumline is pretty awful. I brush alot, but don't get anywhere now, sadly. :( And my weight. I used to be 300+, but slimmed down in NC by 100 (!!) by using a bike every day for about 3-4 miles. I'm back up to 240, but I still feel pretty fat. I KNOW there's fatter people, but it just sucks. -_-

Joining band in 3rd grade. :) I have a profound love for music, of all kinds (except recent rap and pop songs) and it started there. They had a Band Interest Day at my elementary school, seeing if they could get a band together. They had a bunch of kids playing all kinds of instruments brought by professionals to help teach how to get a sound. I tried flute, clarinet and trumpet, but couldn't get a sound. =( Then, before I left, my dad suggested I tried sax. I thought of Lisa Simpson and Bleeding Gum Murphy and really wanted to play. I got a HUGE sound out of it, and instantly fell in love with it. I was in band from 3rd grade ALLLL the way to my senior year in high school. I played alto for 12 years, and I started baritone sax (looks like a big shiny truck bumper) my first year in high school (even marched with it) and I've had so many friends in band, I wouldn't trade a second of it for anything. Without it, I may not even be here typing this to you. It was my life's saving grace. :D

Well there! Don't be afraid of me, I may be crazy, but I tend to rub it off on people in the good way! I haunt the Cbox alot, as most everyone here knows, so say hi next time you see me! :3 <33 Love this place and it's people!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
I am here because I wanted somewhere to write, to express imagination...without being put down. I was looking for somewhere I could be myself, write my own stories and create my own world, without being judged harshly or rudely, and I found the perfect place X)
And google brought me here, honestly. lol
I would have to say my friends and the music I listen to. They are the things that make up my life, that make up me. I would say I'm outwardly sweet, caring, understanding. I'm here for anyone who needs a shoulder to cry on or something to punch the anger away. I'm here for anything. Inwardly, I'm- secret, no one knows. But anyway- yeah, I'm here. =) I'm me.
I am both...online, I'm the social person that loves contacting people =)
In real life, I have no courage or pride, so I'm shy and hold back, waiting for others.
I would collect photos of natural objects like forests, sunsets. I love natural photos =)
I want to be someone that a stranger recognizes and can walk up to, hug, tell all their problems, and five minutes later leave with a new best friend. and when I'm older I want to be an actress and a writer. =)

• Thank You
The first time or the second time? ha ha.
The first time I joined Iwaku it was still in version 1.0. I was still relatively new to roleplaying and having being taught on a Harry Potter based RP site I was looking around for a place with a few more genres when I discovered that FAC also had a roleplaying area. I was recruited from there for Iwaku by Gabriel Zero (who I have a tendency to refer to as GZ because FAC had another member who went by Gabe at that time). And simultaneously recruited for another sight (Chaos Clock) by a different member. I remained at Iwaku through the site deletion and start up of 2.0, but eventually life got the better of me and I was forced to cut back on my rp time. All the RPs I was involved with on Iwaku having either finished or died I chose CClock and let myself slowly fade out of Iwaku.

The second time I joined Iwaku was this past summer. Ryex kept talking about an RP he was involved with here and my curiosity, and a sense of nostalgia, got the better of me. CClock had died and I realized how much I had missed roleplaying, so I came back and I'm glad I did ! =D

Loaded question . . . Well first and foremost I am a believer in Christ. My faith is the core pillar of who I am and most of my opinions and real life activities stem from it. I can however be incredibly liberal, as I believe that Christ's core message was "love thy neighbor" and I don't particularly care what label you want to slap on yourself as long as your actions show that you're not the type to derive pleasure from other people's hurt. (Quite frankly I don't see the logic in expecting someone to follow my God's laws when they don't believe in my God)

I am a very rational, fact loving being. I will always be able to tell you why I believe something and if I can't I'll be honest enough to admit I don't know. If I don't know the answer I'll usually then go do a ton of research in hopes of figuring it out. I would also classify myself as a realist. The glass is neither half full nor half empty, it simply contains 50% water and 50% air. I try to plan ahead for everything, including scenarios that might never happen. And I actually enjoy getting constructive feedback and hearing opposite points of view to my own. I'm not afraid of being proven wrong and when it happens I'll take the time to think, reflect, and reform my views accordingly.

I have not been blessed with the gifts of mercy or sympathy. I hate listening to people complain. Asking for help or needing to vent is one thing, but if a person is going to continuously whine about something while doing nothing to change the situation they'd be better off finding someone else to talk too. Crying 'poor me' never found a solution or a silver lining. On a similar note don't ask me for advice unless you want an honest answer because I'm not going to temper my opinion to spare another's feelings regardless of the damage it might do to the relationship. Decisions should be based on the facts of a situation and not emotion. (In other words, do something because it is the right thing to do and not because someone guilted you into it) I firmly believe that people need to take responsibility for their own actions and accept the consequences of their mistakes.

Yes and no. I am an introvert by nature, meaning I do need some alone time to recharge, but if someone else makes a plan and wants to do soothing I'm usually up for it. You will see me post in the general forums when I have something to say, and I will lurk around the Cbox but I probably won't join in unless a conversation catches my interest.

Books, movies, music, and art supplies. I'd also probably give a large amount of it away, but that doesn't matter because you said endless right?

If you were a video game Genre what genre would you be?
Not sure what genre it is, but I love games like the Golden Sun series and Fire Emblem that require thinking, logic, and puzzle solving.

My Great Grandma taught me to draw.

No. I believe there's life after death and I'm not going to cheat myself out of it.

To be able to snap my fingers and have things clean themselves up. (like in Mary Poppins)

I don't like going to new locations on my own. I'm always worried I'll get lost.

As a pet = a cat (I love my cat) generic = a Peregrine Falcon (like my avatar)

Don't have a favorite character for rps at the moment. I tend to start fresh every time.
As for writing – I'm currently in the middle of writing a One Piece fan fic about the Heart Pirates and I'm really enjoying writing Bepo. As a bear he's so simple and innocent, yet as a pirate . . . simply put Bepo can make comments on human nature none of the other characters would ever (believably) say.

Peanut butter and chocolate chips

What career field did you aspire for yourself in adulthood?
Art- and what do you know that's where I ended up :D

If someone does something I really like, thought was incredibly clever, or I feel they need a bit of encouragement. I'll also usually tell them what I liked in the OOC.

Love Diana. From what I've seen of her around the forums she works hard, has a lot of positive things to say, and explains things well. Though I also think we might have entirely opposite personalities :P

My question if you could be anyone from a book you have read who would it be and why (Also what book and author)
Ok, so this one stumped me and after thinking about it for a while I have to admit I wouldn't want to be anyone other than me. However, there are several book worlds I think it would be fun to insert myself into. One Piece (if a manga counts) C.S. Lewis's Narnia, and Brandon Sanderson's Warbreaker to name a few. Not to change or meddle with the stories (I'm a firm believer that the canon should remain intact) but just to experience a world where the laws of nature are so completely different from our own.

Ok, here's my question: When you first started roleplaying did you have a mentor? And if so what was one thing they taught you?

And my answer for it:Yes, I had several mentors, and one thing they taught me was that it's important to find balance for my posts. A reply post should have plenty of material for other people to work with, but it also shouldn't go too overboard with irrelevant information. For example what the park the characters are in looks like can be useful information, but a paragraph about the teddy bear some random child is walking around with probably isn't necessary.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Originally, I was on the forum of a comic - Two Kinds. I met NekoArchy there and he decided that I'd make a good addition to Iwaku. So I came on over, and found I really did enjoy a dedicated RP site more than a forum with a small section for RP. As for why I stayed - roleplaying is a stress-relieving exercise for me. The ability to lose myself in another character is a great deal of fun - I'm hoping to be in at least one RP that lasts more than a month. Alas, my fellow Fantasy players are a little... lacking, in that regard.

I'm an individual who's single-minded towards things in his sphere of interest, that gets a little lost and lonely when other topics are brought up (lack of experience in a subject makes me nervous). I like structure, but the rules I enjoy most allow for balance - they don't restrict someone, and they even help people play the sort of character they want to play. I want everyone to have fun, even the folks running games or websites, but I often lack the skills to see it through. Thus, I take a backseat and pop in to help when I see my expertise is needed.

It's not that I'm shy, I just don't like outward shows of emotion. Even things like -hugs- in the cbox or something make me uncomfortable, because I feel I'm supposed to reply to that in some way. I take a "professional" view of my games, even though they're entirely for fun. The only time I really let lose and talk to people is when I really know them and there's no one else around. My favorite role, both in-character and out-of-character, is one of support. I like to be the one people lean on, or voice their problems to. I like to listen and help, but really won't go out of my way to help others: this isn't because I don't like others, but because I feel it would be rude to give unsolicited advice. Rudeness is a big deal for me - insults, no matter how minor, are taboo in my mind and it frustrates me to see people insult each other for fun.
It's because of this that I spend a lot of my time alone on the site.

Countries.

Questions for Diana:
Who's your favorite villain? What makes them your favorite villain?
I've always had a Disney kick when it comes to villains. My favorite is Scar, from the Lion King. A suave, classical sort of villain with big plans - he even has minions who are competent enough to complete most of his plans, as long as he has them do simple things. It takes a true villain to get the most out of his minions, and even if they were eventually his downfall, his role was a great one.

When it comes to bad guys, what makes a 'good' one, in your opinion?
Sort of answered that in the last question!

How about heroes? Who's your favorite hero, and what makes a good one?
Heroes! While my original thought goes to the clever Aladdin (also of Disney fame), my favorite hero is from Cartoon Network: Courage the Cowardly Dog. No powers, no physical might. Just a terrified dog using his head to outwit the horrible things in Nowhere. Any hero (or heroine) that's more brains than brawn is alright in my book.

Final question! ...Which is your favorite Pokemon?
Zubat, and I realize I'm a total freak for saying so.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
I got wound of Iwaku when I bumped into one of the members here at NationStates. I saw the link to Iwaku and decided to check things out. I didn't think it would be an RP site. Roleplaying was something I thoroughly enjoyed especially when I had a lot of time a long while back. I loved what I saw and the community seemed neat and dandy. When I finally did join, my expectations turned out correct. I've already made a couple great friends on here. Besides rekindling my love for roleplaying, I also would love to get to know people here as well.

I'm quite dynamic once I get the ball rolling in a conversation with someone. I don't normally initiate things, mostly due to the fact that I grew up being an only child. Making and maintaining friendships was also of less value to me in the past because I moved around so much when I was little. As such, I end up becoming content with just being myself. While I enjoy the atmosphere of good company, I don't eagerly seek it. In simple terms, the only way people get to know me is when people start things off in getting to know me. However, I try to become less of what I was then because I also realize that it is important to start things on my own because more often than not, people won't be able to get to a state or place if they don't genuinely pursue them. This brings us now to how I generally shape my character in the roleplay world. I shape the character in a way that I wanted to be. It's not necessary to discard anything from what I have but rather add on to it that I may explore new possibilities for myself. This ultimately would enable me to lead an extraordinary life because its a step up from the ordinary life I already possess.

As hinted in the previous question, I don't normally start things when it comes to getting to know people. Many of the friends I made in person were only a result of them approaching me, and not the other way around. However, this is less true when I interact with people online. Perhaps it may have something to do with the convenience of some level of anonymity as well as not having to deal with the pressures of in person conversation. You can take time to think about what you say and make sure you convey the message the way you intended it to be. Back when I had all the time and was a member/admin of a variety of messageboards (see a bit of history in my Arrival Thread), I am found to post in almost every thread there was, as if I'm the kind of person who wants to get the last word in. They weren't spam at the very least as I still get to add onto the conversation at hand with new insights. I was making an average of 70-80 posts a day. In some days they go to over 300. This was fueled by the fact that several others also like to keep replying to my last posts. I ended up peaking at over 21,000 posts in just 8 months. So basically, it depends on the situation for me. In person, I'm likely to be the shy one waiting for an opportunity to come to myself (but become quite animated once I get going) and online, I'm likely to start things instead.

Trading cards from Yugioh, Pokemon, and Magic the Gathering; Pog; visual novel games; and places to visit.

A few questions for Diana and others who wish to answer, and my answers.
What country would you most like to visit and why? Japan because I want to immerse myself in the things that I've come to like about them and their products. :D
Which RP character you have played out is your most memorable one? Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia.
What is your favorite Japanese confectionery? Pocky.

• Thank You
Old RPing group died but I was not ready to let go of the experience of roleplaying. I'm looking forwards to seeing people react to the many universes I have created (and maybe pick a few ideas while I'm at it). Friend of mine found this little gem and I gave it a try.

To the public, when people don't know me, I may feel like a computer in a human's body. But when I'm at ease with people, I don't hold back about what I want to say or do., and tend to be a real mood raiser/clown (the good kind of clown). One thing that's constant, though, I don't like stretching things out and I'm straight to the point.

If something interests me, I go for it. Otherwise I wait for people to offer things.

Tools and machines to allow me to build all the machines and contraptions and miscellania that I have made plans for.

Questions for anyone:

If you had the ability to create a planet to your vision of paradise, what would it be like?
Mein answer: TECHNO PLANET. Anyone there would live under the providence of benevolent machines and be able to build/assemble/create whatever they want in whatever media. Anyone showing too much hostility or aggressiveness against anything sentient gets exiled. Any returners are TERMINATED.

• Thank You
This is alot of questions...

Why are any of us here really? I mean on the world. As for why I'm on Iwaku...? Well... I use to role play alot. When I was 14 I was so exited to get off of school and get home to craft stories with other people. It was on a site called Gaia. But with time, all the friends I made there eventually left. I don't blame them, the thing we loved about the site had changed, they also were moving on with their lives, having families and going to college. Really, I suppose it was inevitable that it would happen. I had quit role playing for awhile. Probably for something like five years. I had begun writing more seriously, but part of me still missed the old way, of crafting a single story with a bunch of people. I convinced myself that reading and participating role plays would be good practice. I had set out to find a place, and this ended up being it. To be honest, it didn't look impressive. I had seen many more sites with slicker look and generally nicer interface. But I came in anyway. I read a few posts and found something I couldn't find anywhere else. Something authentic that I didn't think could be replicated. So I settled in.

If I were a character, how would I be described to the reader? Sorry, it's just easier to think of it that way for me. What is there to say about Shy? Well on the surface, you'll see nothing more than an introvert. Scared of contact with others. Closing off their stance when people draw near. But don't be fooled by their unwillingness to speak. With the right prompts and inquiries you could easily get Shy to start talking so excitedly their words would be nothing more than ramblings wrought with mispronounced words.

As was said in the previous question. I'm sort of an introvert... A lot of an introvert. I don't post may places, usually choosing what role plays I participate in carefully. If someone comes to me however I'll usually jump in happily.

If I could only collect one type of thing? I would choose video games and of course consoles in which to play them.

If you were a video game Genre what genre would you be?
I'm not really sure... I suppose I would be a turn based strategy game. Generally speaking, I don't like to go off the cuff. I usually like to plan and think a lot ahead of time.

I didn't really have many friends until I was in grade 4. I suppose that would be the key point. Back then of course, I wasn't really worried about. But I would say those lonely years set the foundation of who I am.

I would hate to be immortal. But that's not really the question is it? If I was approached by something, and it told me that I and I alone had the choice of becoming immortal or not, I would have to say yes. Assuming it comes with all the territory, never dying despite physical injuries or age. It would be a terribly lonely existence. But the innumerable good that you could do... I don't think I would be able to say no, living forever, you could fix so many things.

If I could have any power I suppose I would choose the ability to take in energy, no matter the amount, and expend it in any way I see fit.

My mind... more than anything else anyway.

Foxes.

My favorite character to write in any form fluctuates wildly depending on what I'm working on. Right now It's a girl named Amelia.

Not really. Most of the time I drink coffee. Or whiskey if I'm feeling really down.

I wish I could formulate one... I haven't really talked to Diana. I would love to get to know her though. From her answers in this thread she seems like a very nice person. Someone would be good to go for coffee with, or lay on the floor with.

How would you describe your personality using only flavor/scent words? (ex. salty, sweet, tart...)
I'm bland, terribly bland. Like Tofu, really depressing tofu.

What's the coolest thing about you that you can explain in fewer than three sentences?
I'm pretty sure I've never revealed anyone's secret. I'm pretty sure that this can be attributed to the fact I have terrible memory though...

Who is the most important person in your life right now & why? The most important living thing that isn't human?
I guess my roommate? Without them I couldn't afford to live in my apartment. The most important thing that isn't human is easily my computer, it has all my work, all my projects.

When you first started roleplaying did you have a mentor? And if so what was one thing they taught you?
I didn't, When I first starting role playing, I joined a role play called "The anime newbie cafe." There were lots of experience people there. I learned from observing their posts.

I really want to be a writer. I'm just not sure where even to start. In particular I want to write for games. I want to really show how good games can be for delivering narrative in a unique way.

If you had the ability to create a planet to your vision of paradise, what would it be like?
It would be a terrible planet, always warring with itself. But always fighting with honor.

What country would you most like to visit and why?
I would likely visit Japan. I would probably take my time there to study Shinto-Buddhism.

Which RP character you have played out is your most memorable one?
That would be a tie between Raith Feyhunt, the character I use in the themed bar nights when they go on, and Fel, a character I used for the unfortunately dead RP "Paint it Crimson."

What is your favorite Japanese confectionery?
Unknown. I haven't really given it much thought.

• Thank You
Hello! I'm here to search for inspiration and adapt ideas as well to socialize with some talented storytellers (you know who you are ;p). I found this place while looking for somewhere to get my creative juices flowing and I found the literary Upendi.

I'm a confident person once you get to know me but at first I am ever so slightly INTENSE and in your face but I have been told its worth it because I'm lovely. Very sarcastic with a darker sense of humor at the right moment, these are my tools and in a battle of wits I will stand toe to toe with all challengers. I'm a dreamer at heart and I like the unpredictable, stories that make you gasp and read on jitterbugging.....my life is one plot twist after another and that's how I would describe myself in a single phrase.

Depends on the person and the situation usually its a 50/50 but if I'm driven by my sense of adventure and curiosity then nothing will stop me (in a not creepy way *in a totally creepy way*)

Remarkable friends :D

• Thank You

Why am I here? Well, a good friend of mine recommended it as a way we could continue our writing and seems like with a heavy flow of people I perhaps can find others to write with. Ultimate goal and experience. writing, I'm always on the look out for new partners and styles of writing. Lastly what brought me here, my friend, and I coming from another site which really didn't work out.

I'm going to answer this backwards meaning the last part first and the first part last, why? I don't know lol Every character of mine has a little bit of me in them, I would say loyal and dependant to a tee. Devoted. A combination of things that make me whom I am, my writing, without it I am not sure where I'd be at. I like to daydream and because of writing I can do that, call me silly but I'll admit to it. I'm who I am I suppose.

I am a bit of both at first whether it is the internet or in person. Once I get to know you we're all good, now if you flat out get me Oreo Cookies, the yellow cookies mainly the seasonal ginger-bread flavored ones, I'll be your buddy for life. Youtube is really ticking me off at the moment, I'm listening to it as I type, trying to have a playthrough of a favorite song and it keeps cutting off at the good part. Geez...

Shiny things. I love anything shiny. Shiny....shiny....

• Thank You

Even though Iwaku is only the third result when you Google "Roleplay Forum", the layout is the least terrible I have found so far.

I don't know what I'm looking to experience.

I don't like to describe myself. Hate to be THAT guy, but it's just too much of a chore. I suppose that still says a lot about me.

The first.

Trophy wives.

• Thank You

I forget why I am here, but Ozzie reminds me that I am the eldest admin here. 7 years as a member overall, six as an admin. I'm looking to find my keys. That'd be a great experience and would make me very happy if I found them again.

Well it starts with subatomic particles which leads to atoms which leads to chemicals which leads to cells, tissue, organs, flesh, etc. I think that makes me up as a person. Oh, and then there's that abstract notion of the human mind but that'd just take too long to talk about.

I'm a human? SINCE WHEN??!? I post things to educate people or something in the general threads.

I would collect pennies. Then I would ride around in zepplin dropping said pennies on people's head to see if I could knock anyone out with them.

Reactions: Buttercorn

Why am I here? Well, if I remember correctly: my friend Mari had told me about this site and after browsing around, I decided to register.

That's kinda a tall order. I'm not a very descriptive person, Hell, my characters are mostly parts of me that aren't very pointed out.

God no, I'm not very social. I'm more comfortable hanging in the background and watching things unfold.

Wellllll......After paying off my student loans and debts, I'd start getting more video games and plastic Gundam Models.

• Thank You
I am here because I needed a new site, a bet with a friend required me to leave the site I used to frequent until I saw them again, and as such my need for roleplay grew desperate, so I went on the prowl, and found my way here. After months of absence, I returned when I found myself needing new blood and a change of pace from the site I helped moderate, because sometimes you just need to be one of the carefree to escape the pressures of life and obligations.
I'm temperamental, highstrung, overemotional and exceedingly melodramatic. I often get upset by the most petty of things and find myself in a lot of trouble with arguments and the like due to my condescending nature. However, I'm loyal to a fault, I'm the friend that will stick by those I care about no matter what, even if it means putting them before my own needs, both mentally and physically. I spend a lot of my time battling depression, especially since my father's passing, and often find it hard to keep a false smile on my face. Sometimes I just snap, and I feel terrible afterwards, especially if it upsets my friends. There are days where I feel worthless, like no one even notices that I'm hurting until I draw attention to it, which causes arguments and for me to become a little recluse. I'd rather bottle everything up than have to rely on anyone else. I live in the constant fear that everyone I care about will decide they no longer want to bother with me, and so they leave.

I'm social, I need to talk to people, need to feel included, but I also don't like to push into things, so I'll stand on the sidelines, waiting for opportunities to chime in, rather than just throw myself into conversation. I'm often apologising for including myself in things that don't concern me.

Doctor who memorabilia mostly. Or Red Dwarf. Anything fun and sci fi. Also, books. Lots of books. And those little Pocket god pygmy figurines.

Honestly, I don't really know. Maybe moving to the small town that was my home for thirteen years, which made my life an isolated one, causing me to dislike large groups, too many people and especially the city, or maybe just those small moments with my dad, watching doctor who and red dwarf and joking about phobias. There are so many great moments like that.

No, it'd be a horrible life to have, watching everyone you ever loved die while you just remain. It would drive me to perfect insanity.

I've thought long and hard about this but still never come up with an idea that works perfectly for me. I've always thought illusion was pretty cool, and Ice. But lately, I'd have to go with Shadow manipulation.

Most likely my weight. Well more, the shape of my stomach. I don't mind being heavy, but I'd like my stomach to bulge out a little less XD and my nose. It's kinda on the large size.

Right as of late, I would love to have an axolotl. But my favourite animal is a frog.

I tend to go either for the emo bi/gay guy, or the badass female that can hold her own in anything. I don't know why, they're just my two favourite characters to use. Though lately I've been writing a story about an insane god who is currently losing his mind so completely that the world he created is falling apart around him.

Tea is my comfort drink, most definitely. and I'd have to either go with subway cookies or double choc muffins for the comfort food.

I rate my partners depending on their posts. If I really like what they've written then I'll give them a rating, otherwise I don't really bother. I don't think it's fair to give someone a bad rating, so I'll give them a good one if they deserve it, and if they don't that's just too bad.

Savoury, sweet, bitter, lemony, candy-scented. Does that work

I freaking love doctor who! 'Nuff said?

My partner, He has supported me through everything, and although we fight like madmen, he's still there.
if you could be anyone from a book you have read who would it be and why (Also what book and author)
Peabody from the In death series by JD Robb. She's awesomely amusing, funky, attractive, gets to work with Dallas, is with the exceptionally attractive E-Geek McNab and is just so down to earth
If you were a game genre, what would you be?
Well, My life is ironically, very very cliché, but I would like to think i'd be one of those WTF kind of games. Kinda like Lollipop chainsaw kind of WTF, but not zombies. Alice in wonderland meets narnia and Mario kind of WTF

I want desperately to go into the haematology branch of pathology.
She seems really nice, friendly and eager to help out. the way I feel a staff member should be

When you first started roleplaying did you have a mentor? And if so what was one thing they taught you?
I was essentially self taught, catching on quickly that it was just like story writing but with other people.

• Thank You
A rp partner on another site offered me a spot in a rp. But, the other site that we were on had much harsher rules so they made the rp on this site so that we could have more creative freedom. After that I just found so many awesome rps that I stayed.
I would say that I am a pretty mild person. With friends I am crazy and pretty out there but, so are they so it all works out. I try to be as nice as possible to all the people around me, I have been accused of being a teachers pet but I just don't like being mean and believe you should be nice to everyone until they do something bad. If I was a character I would decribe myself as the sidekick. A supporting character, not particularly great but always having their friend's or partner's back.
In real life I tend to be a bit introveted. I do not go out of my way to try and contact people however if someone approaches me I will not reject the chance to make a new friend. I do feel that social interactions can be very tiring at times, especially at parties or with stranges, but with close friends I feel much more relaxed.
Hmm... if I had endless money I would, get a couple of horses, hirer a trainers, and start showing and breeding horses. I would probably start collecting rocks, bones, little glass animals, chairs, cool snow globes, and dominos.

• Thank You
o_o You really want me to answer all this, D? C'on....I was one of your admins back in the chat days..oo