OH GAWD! OH GAWD! Who are you?! What makes you YOU!

Why are YOU here on Iwaku? What are you looking to experience and what brought you here to us?

I am hoping to find some like-minded RPers. I want to find people who write a lot just like me! :3

What combination of things make you the person you are? If you were describing yourself the same way you would describe a character, what would you say?

The character is a very odd individual, very open, one to hop up to a person and say 'Hello my name is-' and start conversations. While this social personality gets them friends their interests often limit the amount of people around them. Like-minded individuals must be found.

Are you a social person that loves contacting new people and posting all over the place - or a shy person who tends to hold back and wait for others to come to you?

I am a social butterfly yet oddly awkward.

If you had endless money, what would you collect?

As many gaming consoles and video games I could, also these things for my friends and family.

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
Why are YOU here on Iwaku? What are you looking to experience and what brought you here to us?

First I love role-playing...or did four years ago when my daughter made a forum and I global modded for her. Sadly the place was destroyed by a hacker and the wonderful community there was scattered to the four winds and I drifted away to other things too. I eventually ended up with Facebook games and as everyone knows, most of them do not require great amounts of intelligence or interaction. I am dyslexic and some what attention deficit. Writing stories and such forces me to pay attention to spelling, grammar and content as well as focusing on something more than a few minutes lol. Quite frankly this forum is very similar to my daughter's and I feel at home here, even though I do not interact a lot with many people.

What combination of things make you the person you are? If you were describing yourself the same way you would describe a character, what would you say?
Lynzy is a hermit that wishes she wasn't and then finds she tries so hard not to be one in public she becomes a loud boisterous friendly person that is shallow but still can make you chuckle in spite of yourself. She has many many masks she wears to please the people she deals with, both in the real world and online.... sometimes she feels like she does not know what hear real 'face' looks like anymore.

Are you a social person that loves contacting new people and posting all over the place - or a shy person who tends to hold back and wait for others to come to you?
I would have to say both shy and social ...wow that's weird lol

Kittens, stuffed teddy bears and all the Elf Quest comics in the world.

• Thank You
Hi Everyone!
I have come to you to express my LOVE for roll-play. This is my first Roll-play forum and I hope to meet many new friends.
If I had to choose one word to describe me it would be Passionate. When I find something that I find interesting I cant help but to jump in. I started playing Roll-playing games 10 years ago via a Dungeons and Dragons game and never looked back. When I take on a character my mind races at the possibilities.
I love to meet people that i share an interest with. And I do have many Interests.
Wow.... Where to start... Comic books, Manga, Anime DVDs, Video games, RP Game books, And Medieval Weapons... because im odd.

As for my Question..... Hmmm...... Has anyone Started an Accel World Roll-play yet?

• Thank You
A friend referred me to this site when I told him I was looking for RP places. I trust the dude like I would trust a brother and usually he gives me good advice. [MENTION=4673]Squee[/MENTION]

I'm just really relaxed and calm on most days. Only time I'm not is when Friday nights hit, then I'm much less calm and much more serious. Apart from that, I'm a pretty cool person once you get to know me. Getting on my bad side is somewhat difficult to do, but if it happens I usually don't change my mind easily.

When I'm in a new place, I'm usually pretty slow to post only because I want to get a feel for the place. Once I get more comfortable with the people and the place itself, I post much more often and more in depth.

Baseball and football cards. I have a large collection already and I like to expand on it if/when I get the chance.

If you could travel anywhere around the world for a week, where would you go and why?

• Thank You
Hmm.. I love rp-ing. My entire life writing has been an escape. I had an amazing online friend who introduced me to rp-ing. It was fantastical! I was hooked from the first time I tried, been hooked since and have had only one character stay with me throughout all these years. ^.^ Fast forward about eight years from my first rp and I'm married with a kid and free time was just boredom... one night I just googled places to RP. Of course most of the places were filthy sites hehe, but somehow I landed on Iwaku. A day later and I was already starting a few rp's. XD

I would say that "Lulu" is very opinionated and loud... but the kind of person that is sincere and honest without any regrets. I am down to earth and am so quick to give advice and help others but can't use any of my good tidbits to better myself or my life. I'm a fighter... I overworry, I overwhelm myself, I love too easily and am a damn magnet for pain and suffering but I persevere no matter what because I have a three year old that calls me his superhero. I can't let him down.

I am a social butterfly! Throughout my junior high and high school I was the loner... the creepy goth kid sitting in a corner. Now it's a complete 180. Not only did I add some color to my wardrobe and life, I also love to make friends and have a great time. Drinking, dancing... it's all better with company! Kareoke nights aren't as fun with just one person.

cows... cow ceramics XD I already have an extensive collection, I'd go even farther with that. Islands... animals, cars... candy ;)

If you could travel anywhere around the world for a week, where would you go and why?
Europe... it has always been a dream of mine to just backpack through europe. See EVERY single country, eat the food, get to know the people, their history, culture... learn new languages, new styles of life.
If you were to face a zombie, what would be your weapon of choice and why?
Me? I'm fat... so I'm pretty sure I already broke the first rule of zombie survival (cardio) SOOOO my odds are whatever weapon I choose will only prolong the time of my anguish and anxiety until the suckers get me. BUT... I will say a long ass katana or something that I can kill mother effers without them getting near enough. Bullets run out, so guns are out and I always thought knives were cooler anyway XD

• Thank You
YAY! More questions for me to answer! >:3 Everyone else should come back and answer more questions too. There are a lot of good ones!

How would you describe your personality using only flavor/scent words? (ex. salty, sweet, tart...)

What's the coolest thing about you that you can explain in fewer than three sentences?

Who is the most important person in your life right now & why? The most important living thing that isn't human?
I'm ZESTY. 8D

Coolest thing about Diana: I have the ability to create plot bunnies out of thin air, or inspired by the most mundane things.

My question if you could be anyone from a book you have read who would it be and why (Also what book and author)
I think I'd enjoy being Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle. That book is by Diana Wynne Jones! I enjoyed that story so much I read it twice in one day.

When you first started roleplaying did you have a mentor? And if so what was one thing they taught you?
I never had a mentor when I first started roleplaying! Back then it was just me and a couple other people that discovered how cool it was to write and play characters that way, so we just ran wild and played. After a while we learned new things, went through an asshole elitist phase, and then returned back to basics of just enjoying playing pretend.

Who's your favorite villain? What makes them your favorite villain?

When it comes to bad guys, what makes a 'good' one, in your opinion?

How about heroes? Who's your favorite hero, and what makes a good one?

Final question! ...Which is your favorite Pokemon?
My favorite villain? Moriarty. He is a maniacal, clever, bored sociopath. All that he does is for the challenge of pulling strings, and that's pretty frightening. o__o

A good badguy in MY opinion is one that scares you to death, but also has this element where you can almost understand why they turned bad. Almost. They are someone who reflects all of the dark sides of the hero. What a person could become if their circumstances or choices had been different.

Well, with Moriarty as my fav villain, Dr Watson is my favorite hero. XD You'd think it was Sherlock, but no... I really loved Watson because here is this man thrown in to this insane world of crazy intelligent people, and he handles it all like a boss. He has faith and loyalty for his companion. He has compassion for people. He even has his down moments and frustrations. I think a good hero embodies something that you can connect to and relate to.

And I dun know nothing about all them newfangled new generation pokemons. >:[ Back in the day, though, my favorite was Ditto.

What country would you most like to visit and why?
Which RP character you have played out is your most memorable one?
What is your favorite Japanese confectionery?
I would really love to visit GREECE! It's a beautiful culture and history rich place.

My most memorable roleplay character? That's super hard. I have played a lot of them and have a lot of favorites. Trying to pick just one is impossible. I could go on for hours. o_o

Um, I've not had a lot of different Japanese snacks, but I did really like those red bean buns.

If you had the ability to create a planet to your vision of paradise, what would it be like?
COULD. TALK. FOR. HOURS. I would want a wide variety of climates just like what we have here on earth. Cause variety is awesome! I want strange and beautiful locations. Um... you know, it'd prolly just end up being a mirror earth, just minus all of the industrial human colonies. >>; Cities are cool, but I love natural nature stuffs.

Has anyone Started an Accel World Roll-play yet?
I have no idea what that is, so I don't know. 8D

I want a vacation on a cruise ship in the CARIBBEAN OR MEDITERRANEAN! Where we're on the lovely ocean for a lot of the time and touring multiple locations! This has been my dream vacation foreeeever.

My FEET where I RUN THE FUCK AWAY. Cause, screw that, I'm not fighting any zombies, I'll die!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

I am on Iwaku to roleplay. I am a addict to it and I'm one cool dude ;) I love talking to everyone! I saw you from a basic internet Google web search...

Basketball and football and roleplay and my little brother make me tough yet soft-hearted and understanding. I would say that me and the character have a soft spot for family. <3

I love being SOCIAL!! Talking is like a hobby to me.

Cars, All types of shoes, Urban Outfitter/Hot Topic clothing....Wierd? I don't care :P

• Thank You
"Why are YOU here on Iwaku? What are you looking to experience and what brought you here to us?"

I came to Iwaku with my cousin and friend. We wanted a place where we could be less restricted with our roleplay. The site we formerly roleplayed on- for four years almost- has become too strict in their rules for our taste. It's not even that we rp terrible things, but it is very hard to roleplay comfortably on a site where you can barely have any violence and the most romance allowed is a peck on the cheek, all due to becoming more 'child friendly'(despite that most of the population is above the age of thirteen). We aren't sure if Iwaku is right for us, but we're giving it a shot.

"What combination of things make you the person you are? If you were describing yourself the same way you would describe a character, what would you say?"

I think a combination of my family, how and who I was raised by, and my perspective overall makes me who I am.
If I were describing myself as one of my characters, I would say this:
She is a bit out of touch with the rest of the world, preferring her own company(or that of animals) to that of others. She tends to be very spacy and thoughtful. She has manners and treats people with respect, but is pretty blunt and to the point in most things. She enjoys the outdoors, such as fishing, hunting, and climbing all manner of things. She absolutely loves animals and would prefer to be at home taking care of her pets than in a group of people. She tends to compare things people say to past experiences. She is rather socially awkward and does not do well with people- especially when it is plural. Often she will be very quiet and let everyone else do the talking, unless the topic is of interest. She is a bookworm, loves anime, is a bit of a hoarder(stuffed animals, books, clean rolls of toilet paper...?), and would rather be fishing or riding a fourwheeler than just about anything.

"Are you a social person that loves contacting new people and posting all over the place - or a shy person who tends to hold back and wait for others to come to you?"

I am generally a shy person. I do not really like interacting with people at all, except for occasional instances. There are very few people who's attention I actually seek. Those few I will go to, but everyone else has to come to me 99% of the time. I don't really want attention or to be noticed, so unless there is a very good reason I am going to sit my butt right where I am and happily build a castle of pebbles or burn things until someone decides to approach me.

"If you had endless money, what would you collect?"

Endless money? I'd probably collect pets. If I had endless money, I would have a huge property where I am away from all other people probably in the middle of the woods. There I would take in all the pets that other people can't. There would be no more "No, I'm sorry, I have too many pets...otherwise...." I'd be able to give homes to every single pet that needed one. I would build a facility(in the middle of my woods, of course. Can't have people around. Nooo) where all of the animals could live happily. It would be like my personal zoo of mostly dogs and cats. I'd probably have to have help taking care of my 'collection', but that's okay. Oh...I bet I'd collect books too. See, I already do that, but since they're expensive my collection is not quite what it should be. Books and pets. Among other things. I like collecting things. Goodness, the list would be so extensive...

-----------

As for questions to ask,
What are your favorite animals? Is it a creature you would ever own?
Do you read? If so, what are some of your favorite books?
If a pile of random manga fell from the sky and made a mountain at your from door, would that be a good thing or a bad thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Well I am here because I needed new RP buddies and I wanted to RP with new people that I don't know in real life so I figured coming here would be the best opportunity to do so! :3 I have been here a little over a month now I think and I love it here already. Everyone is so nice to me and I love each person that I have gotten to RP with and converse with. <3

Well, hmmm what makes me me? Okay, My kindness comes from me being mistreated and bullied all my life in high school so I am nice to everyone because I know how it is to be mistreated. I am Submissive just like my characters are because I am shy and it is hard for me to take lead in a relationship in RL and taking lead in RPs. I enjoy reading and writing. I am an English Major in College. I adore Pokemon and Digimon. I play loads of video games because they make me happy and Inspire my fan fictions and my RP characters. I adore Animals, I have 2 chihuahuas and a white cat named Mojo. I watch a lot of anime and A LOT of Criminal Shoes (CSI, NCIS, SVU, Criminal Minds, Bones, Cold Case, ETC. ) I am nearly 19 but I act younger most of the time when I am really happy.

I am very shy and prefer for others to find me and come to me instead of me seeking out others because I am afraid of people not liking me however, I am extremely social after I start to talk to the people who talk to me first if I really like them and they are nice to me.

Well I already collect Dice I have a weird obsession with them, D6 and D20s are my favorite dice so I would buy lots of those. I also collect mang so I would collect more manga and start collecting Anime. I would also collect Video Games and Pokemon/Digimon Plushies. (I have a torchic plushie and a pikachu one plus a plushie pikachu backpack. only Digimon plushie I have is a Gatomon who is my most favorite digimon besides Renamon and Veemon.) I also have a nice collection of Hello Kitty items. (Clothes, a pop corn popper, a mini fridge, a pillow, a backpack, and lots of plushies and toys.) I collect drawings also from friends and my own drawings as well. I have 3 boxes full of old High School notes between me and my friends that did not cost money but I still collect them. They are priceless memories like photos <3

What's your favorite animal (as pet and as generic question)?
I would have to say a snow leopard. I love snow, first and foremost, and they just look so beautiful and majestic. @_@ Wouldn't want one as a pet, but would LOVE to pet one one day! As far as pets go, a Welsh Pembroke Corgi is my all time favorite! I'd name him Ein! (If anyone gets why, I love you already. <3 )

Wouldn't have anything to do with the video-game, Riviera, the Promised Land would it? If it did, I would love you too!

Ooops forgot to ask questions!!! O.O

1. Do you have any animals, if so what are they?
2. Favorite Video game?
3. Favorite book/manga.

1.) Why are YOU here on Iwaku? What are you looking to experience and what brought you here to us?
2.) What combination of things make you the person you are? If you were describing yourself the same way you would describe a character, what would you say?
3.) Are you a social person that loves contacting new people and posting all over the place - or a shy person who tends to hold back and wait for others to come to you?
4.) If you had endless money, what would you collect?

1.) I like to write. The experience I am looking for? Others who like to write and entertainment.
2.) Sugar, Rainbows, Unicorns, Cotton Candy, Stickers and Glitter.
3.) I can be either or, I seek as I feel and respond as I can, if I choose to.
4.) Shiny Pink Stickers for notebooks to write in. And maybe pink accessories for my electronics.

• Thank You
I was looking for a good RP site that could simultaneously help my writing skills, and this was the first one I found that met my criteria. Plus, my asshole of a father logged into my accounts on other sites and got me banned so, here's hoping.

I, am a total nerd, programming, gaming, occasional extreme social awkwardness, the whole nine yards. I don't like to get involved in external conflicts, though I find myself in them anyway more often than not.

I find myself somewhere in between. I'll occasionally just start hitting it off with someone completely random, but when another stranger comes around I'll blow a fuse and shutdown for a few hours.

Blades, firearms (including crossbows and bows), and armor

Now, questions...
1.)What do you do when you're pulled into conversation and have nothing to say?
2.)Have you ever sustained a serious injury, and if so, what was it?
3.)Do you know how to play an instrument, if so, which? If not, what would you like to learn?

• Thank You

Im here because my friend wanted me to be here.. SO.. Yea.. Erm Obviously roleplay duuh.. What else is there to experience besides that.. maybe new friends? Dunno.

ALOT of things.. My personality, my brain, my looks.. My description.. would be that I'm cocky smart cute.. hm.. friendly.. aggressive.. funny.. think that's it..

Both.

Kawaii Hats.. and Kawaii plushies... and... Weapons.. and books..

• Thank You
I'm here cause I wanted to find a more active roleplaying site, soo here I am~ I simply ADORE roleplaying. It's so much fun getting into the stories.

Hm...I like bubble tea. No sorry. I meant I LOVE bubble tea to no end. I'm pretty chill with lots of people, never holding a grudge for too long. My bangs are too long to be considered bangs anymore. Typical Asian genes run in my blood: dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, short, etc. I tend to wear loose and comfy clothing since it's easier to sleep in. I started to draw anime/manga around 5th grade, and I still continue to do so today.

It's more like a mix of both, depending on the situation and my mood. If I'm in the mood to poke a stranger's side and start a conversation, I'll do it. Other times, I'm just a bum who zones out, waiting for something or someone to bump heads with.

Well, if I ever had access to endless money, then I'd probably buy games, drawing tablets, laptops, technology, etc. Then I'd spend the rest on my family. Gotta spread that family love <3

• Thank You
Oh snap, it's a mininterview... I knew this day would come.

I came here because I found myself the last person staying loyal to a small group of now disbanded role-players in a big 'ol chatroom bonanza. The transition from chat to forum RP didn't go so well at first, but things eventually smoothed over. I found Iwaku voted second on some website's "Top Roleplay Sites", and decided that it looked friendly enough to have a go. Honestly, the fact that this site's background colors are black and grey instead of white and grey won me over a lot more than anything else...

Wow, I'm shallow.

I'm pretty much here for the ride, be it bumpy or smooth- I ain't got no where else to go, mostly.

I wasn't born into luxury, but I ain't wanting for anything. I was raised into volunteer work, but I was an only child in a grown-up neighborhood with lots of adults and no children around for the entirety of my own childhood- writing was my passion to make up the friends I never got to meet.

I... Uh... Got into Role-Play because of a Middle-School crush who was an avid Roleplayer. Didn't work out in the end, but she introduced me to my calling of sorts, so I ain't complaining much. I guess my view of what Role-play is about and what it's for is a bit skewered at the moment, four years of having at it haven't really given my writing a purpose.
Yet.

Christ, I'm the epitomy of compensating-for-something. I lacked friends growing up, so as soon as I got online I was an introvert's worst nightmare, butting into everywhere and spouting desperation like an angel statue in a rich man's fountain. After some firm talking to and mental beatdowns, I've become a bit more reserved with everything. I try to wait for others to come, even if internally I'm agonizing over every person. I'd compare it to a pet dog really, who will run up to someone to sniff them but never make contact unless the person bends over and gives love n' affection.

Oh my god.

I don't even want to know how power crazy I'd go.

But... If I retained a shred of sanity after counting my endless booty, I'd probably do a shiteton of charity work and spread the money around. When I was young, my dad would always tell me:

"If everyone was rich, there would be no monsters.",

and I hope to god that I'd remember that while drowning in teh moniiz.

• Thank You

I am hoping to find players that actually play. Just coming off of Coloholics, and I posted six threads with four characters and, two weeks later, still didn't actually get to play with anyone at all. So, I figured I'd try somewhere else and hope for a little more activity.

She gets nervous with nothing to do. There's always a job to be done, a post to be made...things like that. Fashionably blind, she wears whatever she feels like, but lays out clothes for the job to make sure everything matches.

I am an introvert and, according to my fiance, I have a "resting bitch-face". I kind of always look annoyed, even when completely relaxed. A job I had required me to be more outgoing, and now I am a little better at approaching others.

I think I would collect decorative swords for my house. Have a separate room for them and all. That'd be pretty cool.

• Thank You

I found out about Iwaku through one of my friends, so I decided to give it a try. ^^

I'm kind of on the short side and I have short blonde hair, freckles, and bright blue eyes that change color depending on my mood. I'm generally a very mild mannered girl, and I'm very soft spoken.

I am EXTREMELY shy. I don't like bringing attention to myself, so I just wait for people to come to me. :frogface:

A plushie of the TARDIS, maybe something Creepypasta related, I dunno. Wait. BOOKS. I would probably have to get many bookshelves for all the books I would get. I would be in heaven. ouo

• Thank You
.... O.o I just got here! and I don't know it looks cool and I like to roleplay. Experience? oh oh I know ANYTHING and EVERYTHING! :D
Food, oxygen, and water! It keeps me alive xD and I dont know whatever effected me as a child made me, well.. me! and my characters probably have a little of me bleed into them and what would I say about it? uh whatever... haha MY character!
I have friends from all over the world already and some internet pen pals! :D So yes but, I like to just let people come to me also.. It's a 50/50 thing... lol
I don't want to tell you... Otherwise you'd know my life goals xD and they are secret to people I don't know :p I would definatly buy a car probably a chevy and ford truck and an endless supply of GUMMY BEARS!​

• Thank You
;_; the problem of coming in late... there is so many questions...

I'm on Iwaku cause my face smashed against the key board trying to get to Pokedeam and i just clicked the first answer. I was looking to ifnd ou about pokemon strategies but i thought... Why not!

Often either depressed or screaming about the power of Prunes, This character loves to skip out on his happy pills so he can pretend to be a squirrel. One second hes there rationalizing a battle plan against the orcs the next hes off to join them so he can eat their cheese. also a sort of smartass. and once he sees a girl he likes hes chivalrous to the extreme!

A bit i both i guess.

Pokemon games. and SHINY!

What was a key point to your childhood?
My Insomnia.

If you could be immortal, would you?
Of course. but only if i was Vampire immortal.....and if i didn't sparkle...

If you could have any power, which would it be?
Shape shifting or the Rinnegan.

Probably really personal, but what makes you self-conscious?
My father. Running for approval while trying to keep my standards.

What's your favorite animal (as pet and as generic question)
Cats and Purple ducklings.

Favorite RP character use, or favorite character to use in writings?
recently a God complex German based on a friend of mine.

Do you have a comfort drink or food?
Sushi, sour Candy, Fruit, banana pineapple soda , and bell peppers with cream cheese.

How often do you Rate your partners? If you do explain why, if you don't do the same
in relationship wise: I don't rate my girlfriend
in rp wise: I would rate most people on Iwaku quite good.

What is your opinion of Diana?
She seems to be pretty cool. certainly some one id like to hangout with.

How would you describe your personality using only flavor/scent words? (ex. salty, sweet, tart...)
bittersweet or Salty sweet

What's the coolest thing about you that you can explain in fewer than three sentences?
i can read really fast

Who is the most important person in your life right now & why? The most important living thing that isn't human?
My Girlfriend. She practically saved my life. My cellphone. keeps me from spazing out.

My question if you could be anyone from a book you have read who would it be and why (Also what book and author)
Elend Venture, Cause hes super awesome. From Mistborn: the final Empire. Brandon Sanderson.

What is your biggest Goal in life? The career you want when you're older?
To learn 10 languages and to be an author in those ten languages.

When you first started roleplaying did you have a mentor? And if so what was one thing they taught you?
No, when i first started on another site i had basically become a troll, but i learned as i went along. Thats one of the things that impresses me about iwaku it has a roleplaying academy.

What country would you most like to visit and why?
China, so i can visit my friend.

Which RP character you have played out is your most memorable one?
Gysen from the Dawn of Time i think. possibly my darkest character.

What is your favorite Japanese confectionery?
Poky.

if you had the ability to create a planet to your vision of paradise, what would it be like?
Tech planet with second life as an available video game.

Bat. If the bones are broken they cant move.

What are your favorite animals? Is it a creature you would ever own?
Purple duckling maybe

Do you read? If so, what are some of your favorite books?
1/2 prince
Micheal Vey
Legend of the sun knight

If a pile of random manga fell from the sky and made a mountain at your from door, would that be a good thing or a bad thing?
Good very good.

• Thank You