Of Mirrors and Portals

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh god. Me, too. Me, too." she said chanting as she let him lift her against the wall. She clung on him and hold on to his shoulders. "Brendan, please." she said.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
He looked at her and nodded.
He kissed her deeply, as they started to make love.
He had never felt anything like it, but it felt better than anything.

She responded and gave as much as she can. She was sobbing with happiness and pleasure. She looked at him and felt the connection within them.

Reactions: 2 people
He was getting deeper and deeper lost in her.
She felt good, and the way she moaned was something to die for.
They were one for hours on end.

Reactions: 2 people
"Brendan.." she chanted repeatedly. She felt something wonderful about to happen. The tension built up as he drove deeper within her. Then, there's a blinding light and it engulfed her.

He closed his eyes, and let the moment take over.
The feeling take over.

She arched her back then stilled as both of them reached their peak. She was digging her nails on his back. They were both sweating and panting. " Brendan.." her eyes were wet with tears.

• Love
He looked at her as he tried to catch his breathe "yes?" He whispered

He turned around and slid down against the wall, they were still connected and he just held her.
"I love you too."

"Do vampires get,uhm, pregnant?" she asked as she rest her head in the nook of his shoulder. It feels wonderful that they're still connected. She let out a little growl. "You taste sweet and salty" she joked.

• Love
He nodded "yeah.. Why?"
He chuckled and kissed her cheek "you taste like heaven."

"Nothing. I was just curious." she smirked. "Heaven, huh? Well, I reached heaven too just a while ago." she laughed.

"I did. I don't wanna leave heaven anymore." she grinned at him. "Maybe." she said blushing.

He slid his hands down, she was on top, he didn't know if she wanted the same thing he did, but he kissed her softly

When he kissed her again, it's as if he lighted a fire within her. She put around her arms on his neck and let his hands mold her into whatever shape he wanted her to be.

• Love
He explored her body with his finger tips, feeling every inch of her against him.

She yielded to his every touch and every part of her feels sensitized. She did the same to him. She ran one of her hands on his chest, feeling its hardness while her other hand is clutching his hair.

He smiled and whispered "you can do whatever you want, I'm yours."

Status
Not open for further replies.