Of Mirrors and Portals

Status
Not open for further replies.
She traced his neck and chest lightly with her fingertips. She caught a bead of sweat from him and licked it. She felt his muscles on his shoulders and back. Leaning closer, he smell of sweat and something else. Flushed, she looked in his eyes.

He looked back and whispered "what's wrong baby?"

"Nothing. Just take me to heaven." she said huskily. She nibbled on his ear and licked it.

He laid her down and started all over again, kissing her neck, making love to her, as they got lost in eachother again.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The second time they made love was not as gentle as the first. It was raw and possessive but she like it like that. It's as if he's branding her in this way.

• Love
He left marks on her, he was claiming her body.
As he whispered "you're mine, right?"

• Love
The more he marks her, the more it burns her. "Yes. I'm yours. Brendan, I'm yours alone." she answered as he continued to bite and mark her.

He smiled against her skin and started to make love to her harder, it got rougher and rougher as she became his.

She also marked him as her own. She bit him where she can and scratched his back as he drove rougher and harder into her. It was both painful and pleasurable. Her mind went blank and all she can do is feel him inside her.

He started kissing her marks, trying to make it feel better.
They kept going for hours, and hours.

Her whole body was covered with marks. And his, too..they went for hours until both of them can't move anymore..She laid in top of him and listened to his breathing..

He smiled and tried to catch his breathe again "you.. You're something different, aren't you beautiful?"

"Am I?" she smiled lazily. She tried to stretch a bit and continued to lie on top of him. She felt comfortable even though they're naked.

He nodded, and kissed her cheek.
"You are perfect to me.."

"You're perfect for me too. I feel complete. Do you?" she said propping her head to look at him.

He smiled "I am complete now that I have you.."

"I'm happy to hear that." she said hugging him. "So are you hungry?" she smirked.

"Yeah. Me, too." she smiled. She stood up and almost fell. She feel sore and weak.

He got up and held her up and put his wrist close to her mouth "come on baby, let's get you strengthened up."

Status
Not open for further replies.