Of Mirrors and Portals

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh. Ok." she replied feeling a bit deflated. "You want me get some creature?" she suggested hopefully.

He smiled and took her hand "just stay with me baby."

"Sure." she said snuggling in his arms. "You sure you don't want me to get you something?" she asked again. She doesn't want him starving.

He nodded and kissed her cheek "I'm okay aslong as I got you with me." He was quite content with her in his arms, and would try to keep her there as long as possible.

"Ok." she smiled in his arms. She feel safe and warm despite them being cold. She believes that she can go through anything as long as they're together. She held his arms around her tighter.

Reactions: 2 people
He kissed her cheek again, he closed his eyes and laid his head back "Paula?"

"Hmm, yeah?" she said as she leaned on him. She quite like it.

"I love you.." He whispered before he passed out completely

"I love you, too." she answered then felt him passed out. She gasped and removed herself from his embrace. She tried to wake him up. "Brendan! Don't you dare!" she said panicking. "What should I do? Oh my god." she said looking around, her fingers messing up her hair. She paced back and forth to think. She had him leaned properly. Deciding that this is a life and death situation, she cut herself and had him drink her blood. "Come on! Drink!" she said desperately. "Brendan, drink! Please!" she said knowing that she's crying.

He opened his eyes slightly and looked at her arm "I.. I can't Paula.."

"No! You're gonna listen to me and stop being stubborn! Now drink!" she said rather forcefully. She'll deal with the consequences later. But for now, he needs blood. He tried to avoid her wrist so she decided to try another way. She poured the blood in her mouth and kissed him. She poured it in his mouth as she kisses him knowing that he'll have no choice but to drink it.

He tried to fight it, but he couldn't any longer.
He drank it and kept kissing her.
His hands slide down and he ripped her dress even more.
He bit her lip softly, looked at her arm, then started wrapping it.

"Brendan..What are you doing?..." she said as her mind went blank and she started to respond. She let out a little moan as she gripped his shoulders. Then he wrapped her arm.."Don't be mad at me..Please?" she said

He looked at her and bit his lower lip "mad? I'm not mad at you silly."
He caressed her cheek and smiled "thank you.."

"Of course. I'd do anything for you. Uhm, yeah." she said shyly as she leaned on his caress. She looked at him to see him biting his lips. Her eyes darkened but before she can do anything she lowered her head to avoid biting him.

He tilted her head up and kissed her deeply.
Time and place was forgotten, it didn't really matter, she was with him.

She felt a surge of that weird warm feeling again as he kissed her deeply. She hold on to him for support because she feels like she's melting. All she can think about is him and her together. Whatever might happen, she'll always have this moment to remember. She kissed him back the best that she knew.

He leaned into her, laying her down as he got on top, not once breaking the kiss.
He took her hands and pinned them down above her head

He pinned her and she let him. She wanted to get closer to him. She moaned and bit his lips.

He smiled, kissed her cheek, then down to her neck.
In this moment, she existed right underneath his lips, just for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.