Of Mirrors and Portals

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She grabbed a handful of his hair as he started trailing kisses her cheeks then neck. She feels like her whole being is on flames. It felt so right.

He stopped, took a deep breathe and looked at her "uhm I, uhm, I'm sorry.."

"Oh. Y-yeah. Uhm, yeah. S-sorry." she said embarrassed. She acted like a wanton woman. What would he think of her? she thought. She hurriedly went out so as not to face him. "I'll just go out for a while." she said to him.

Reactions: 2 people
He got up, rushed to her and grabbed her "please don't go."
He whispered "stay with me baby.."
He held her as he stood behind her.
"It's dark out there, and I need you with me."
Her body was pressed against his, he could feel her closer than ever before.
He got close to her ear and whispered "I didn't want to stop.."

"No need to say anything. I understand. What must you think of me?" she replied. "Ok. I won't go outside." she said to him. "Oh. that's ok." she replied.

He closed his eyes and looked down "I'm sorry.. I'll.. I'll stop if you want me to."

"But..I-i don't want you to stop..I know I'm not that desirable or what..I-i'm s-sorry." she stuttered.

Reactions: 2 people
He kissed her neck softly and whispered "I desire you.."

"Uhh-uhh..Really? I guess I do, too." she admitted to him.

"I didn't know..." she said nervously. So how should she react? Does that mean he wants to kiss her more? She was silent as she think about these things.

He wanted her, all of her.
He wanted to full fill her needs, her wants.
The thought of them together drove him crazy.
It would be a claim.. Would she let him claim her to be his?

She looked into his eyes and her eyes darkened immediately. "Brendan.." she surrendered to her feelings and he felt it.

"Kiss me.." she said breathlessly as her eyes grew darker. She wanted him to feel her feelings.

He smiled and kissed her deeply as he put his hands around her neck.

She tilted her head so he can get better access. She let out a tiny moan. She is burning up. She grabbed his shirt so that she won't lose her balance. She kissed him back with equal intensity. They are both burning in their feelings for each other.

He pushed her against the wall and slid his hand down, he started sliding down her underwear as he deepened their kiss.

She arched as he explored her, bringing their bodies closer. "Ahh..Brendan.." she said grabbing a handful of his hair and pulled it. She bit her lips as she felt hotter.

He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans as lifted her up against the wall. "I've been waiting for you all my life." He whispered

Status
Not open for further replies.