Of Lelouch Vi Britannia and CC's adventures.

The man catches the phone and nods. No other words are to be said. Once Lelouch leaves he finds CC waiting for him. Her hands clapping slowley."Well done.....Zero"

He smirked, "One way or another they had to join, willing or forcefully." He smiled evilly but left his mask on, "Anyone else?"

She shakes her head."Upon further research the rabble of a resistance movement is not worth approaching. They will be eliminated by Brittannian forces within a day. At best they are distraction material."

He nodded, "Alright then, they'll be used to the best of their abilities. Come." He began to walk toward an apartment.

She nods."As you wish Lelouch." She says shakeing her head at the futility of it all. She does not believe Even Lelouch's skill with stratagy can turn this rag-tag group of rebels around.

He, looked at her, walking in the apartment so that he can change, "Something bothering you?"

She shakes her head."Not my place to make your mind up for you. But i think aproaching these rebels is a mistake." She shakes her beautifull head.

He sighed softly, "Well they'll be easy to manipulate, we also will need the japanese people to think that I am some sort of hero, and make our force's larger." He came closer to her.

She doesn't say anything."Its your war Lelouch." She comments rather gruffly before following him

He looked at her softly, his face still covered by the mask, he sighed, "Alright, whats wrong?"

She responds simply."Heros are easy to make. Cannon fodder is useless. You need inteligence and power underneath you Lelouch. Not Rabble and farmers." She says rather haughtily....She may be a bit pregudiced. But he doesent need to know that.

He sighed, "True " he nodded, "I'm going to change wait here."

When he returns she puts forth her idea."You would be better to slip the location to the britannian soldiers. Use the japanese liberation force to combat the troops they send. Two probles with one move Lelouch."

He looked at her, "Sly and efficent, I like that." He smiled a bit. "I'll think about it C.C."

She smirks."If your lucky you may even get to kill a prince." She comments idly as she plays with her hair. For someone talking about starting a war. Shes very calm.

He shook his head, "It's not I might get to kill a prince ... it's more, I want to watch Britannia burn and crumble. And I want to kill the emperor, and ..." he looked away, "Whoever killed my mother ... I know my father has something to do with it." He looked at C.C. sadly, "Let's go ..."

She listens to him before commenting."Before you can kill a king. You first must kill his followers." She says with conviciton."Lelouch vi Britannia. You shall have your revenge. I swear it." Something about this boy inspires loyalty.

He nodded at her word's, "Your absolutely right ... Clovis is the viceroy of area 11 ... he'll be the first to vanish from existence." Lelouch smiled evilly a bit.

She simply nods. Rather amused by the sudden change in mindset. She has to wonder if he isnt bi-polar

He looked up at the sky, his hands in his pocket's as he began walking he looked back and saw C.C. still standing there, "You coming?" He asked a bit concerned that she had nodded and said nothing else, she usually talked alot, not about her past which, she clamped up about, but everything else.