Of Lelouch Vi Britannia and CC's adventures.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
CC continues eating prim and proper. She waits for Lelouch to return.

He came back a minute later and sat down by her, "My bad ..." he looked at her softly. "So ..."

She looks into his eyes."Whats wrong?" She asks him with a smile.

He shtugged, "Stuff on my mind."

She tuts softly."Am i not your partner? Tell me what bothers you."

He shrugged, "Just ... I don't know," he looked away from the table, tapping his fingers, "Something feel's ... off ..." he said the word's slowly, as if trying to decode their meaning himself.

She raises a eyebrow."Go on...Gut feelings are not to be ignored."

He sighed, "I don't know what it is exactly ... just keep your eye's peeled," he looked over to the left and cursed, "That can't be good ..." he saw several knightmare's outside of Golden Corral. He looked over at C.C. "We need to go, now."

CC nods at his assesment. "Lead the way." She says standing as he does.

He began to walk back toward the restrooms, "Theres some windows, we need to climb out and get back to Ashford."

She follows him without question. Keeping a close eye on the trail behind them. The Nighmares open fire on the building.

Lelouch ran as quickly as he could, so pretty slowly, and was outran by C.C. as he leaned over, gasping a bit.

CC returns for him. She drags him along cursing about youth out of shape.

He followed along, laughing silently, at how she was cursing, "C.C. your really ..." he cut off. "Thanks by the way."

When they are hidden she slaps him. "Your a tactical genius no doubt of that. But you have the survival instincts of a child."

He looked at her, slightly offended by the slap. "My bad ..." he looked away from her.

She looks coldley."I can come back from death. You cant. My bad doesent work when your dead."

He nodded understanding what she meant, but he didn't want to admit she was right so he stayed silent.

She keeps an eye out for patrolls. When they arnt found among the corpses she knows they will search.

He stood up, "We need to get to Ashford."