Of Lelouch Vi Britannia and CC's adventures.

She smiles."Im comeing of course...You just wont see me." She says writing on a peice of paper the locations for the Leaders Base camps.

He looked at her confused and took the paper, "And why is that?"

She smirks."because the Liberation front has no respect for a womans power...And the rabble Of rebels will respect you more anyway."

He nodded, "Alright, but first i'll need to get something, i'd rather not let them know i'm a Britannian. I'll need a disguise."

CC nods."Make sure it is imposing Lelouch." She cautions him...It would not do to be laughed at because he wore something rediculous.

He smiled a bit, "Don't worry about that," He smirked, "It will look fine, to be honest I have someone working on it now."

She shakes her head."For true protection of your identifacation you should either kill the person or ensure they remember nothing of it...These things are best done yourself LElouch."

His geass shown in his eye, "Already used it on them, they are to make the suit and remember nothing of this encounter." He smiled, "I need to go now though." He smiled, "Later." He ran out the door.

She follows him. Her figure and powers ensure no one bothers her. She is practicly a ghost behind Lelouch.

He goes by the old man's place to get his new suit, he put's it in a case and walk's off, going to the address C.C. had given him, he put on the suit in an secuded area of the city and wnt inside.

The leader of the Japanese liberation front is sitting cross legged on the ground. His sword across his lap. They dont seem to have noticed him untill Lelouch finds three swords pointed at his heart throat and testicles respectivly.

He back's up slightly, "Don't worry, I've only come to talk."

The swords are not Lowered. The guards will protect their leader with their life. The leader speaks for the first time."State your name and why you are here." No emotion in his voice as he issues the order.

"My name ... you may call me ZERO." He spreads his arm's out slightly, "And ... I would like you to join me in the battle against Britannia." He cock's his head a bit.

The leader holds his own sword up. Standing for the first time. "You would have us join you. Yet you hide your face like a coward. Leave here before we decide to kill you."

He shook his head, "I'm no coward," His mask piece opened revealing his left eye, "I order you to obey my command's," he said, staring into the commander's eye's.

The mans gaze is held....Perhaps he obeys a little too quickly. The others are suspicious and want nothing to do with this ...Zero.

He looked at the rest of them, his eye hatch had closed, "Order these men to stand down." He told their leader.

The leader raises a hand."Ryuk! Shoto!" He calls to the two guards. They grudgingly lower their blades.

Lelouch smile'sa bit evilly, "Thank you," Lelouch threw him a cell phone, "If I need you I will call you."