Of Darkness and Light (1x1 with ~PurpleRose~)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayne's smile was faded as he tried to think of what could have injured Evianna's wing. He couldn't tell, or remember, which wing his father had been plucking feathers off of... then again, that wouldn't explain why her wing hurt only when it moved. "I probably just slept on it wrong." "Maybe." He murmured, trying to think of something that could help ease the pain, but unable to come up with anything. "Is there anything I could do for it?" He kissed the side of her mouth again. "Perhaps I could take your mind off the pain."

"I think that sounds perfect."She replied with a flirtatious smile,enjoying his kisses he placed at the corner of her lips.As he went to place another there,she turned her head to meet his lips on her own.With his father away till what she assumed was morning,they were free to do whatever they wanted.So tonight their relationship wasn't restricted to only silent kissing if they desired to go further.

Zayne began to grin against Evianna's lips as she turned her head to kiss him properly. His hand snaked around her waist, pulling her closer as he kissed her roughly. His fingertips traced along the side of her shirt. 'How on earth could she be an angel?'

Evianna smiled as well against his lips,running her hands through his hair as they kissed.She enjoyed the feeling of her body pressed against his and she shivered slightly as his fingers brushed against her side.She loved being with him and tonight there would be no one to interrupt them for once.

Zayne continued their passionate kisses until he was out of breath, pulling back just a little. He kept his forehead leaned on Evianna's, staring into her eyes. His arm that was around her waist held her tight against him, as if he couldn't bear to let her go. The look in her eyes made him very curious about what was running through her mind at that moment. "This keeps happening." He knew that nothing was keeping them back, with his father out of the house. But did he dare?

"Then maybe we should just let it happen."She replied breathlessly,staring into his eyes as he held her close.She had never felt this way about anyone before and she wanted to make the most of every moment they had together.Her gaze swirled with love,desire,and lust as she held his gaze;waiting for him to make the first move.She was new to all this and wasn't exactly sure what to do,but she was happy to figure it out with Zayne to guide her.

Zayne blushed slightly, glancing away for a moment, then back to Evianna's eyes, and away again. Who would have thought an angel's eyes could ever be filled with such emotions? "Should we?" He whispered. It wasn't that he didn't want this, because he wanted this so badly. But this wasn't just a little tryst, this wasn't just a game to him. She wasn't just some demon who would toy around with him before moving on. She was an angel; a beautiful, feisty angel that made him feel like he could do anything. "I'm not exactly known for being gentle." He tried hiding his self-consciousness behind an air of cockiness, but his grin was forced. "And what about your wing?"

Last edited:
"I want to and if I wanted to be treated like I was made of glass I wouldn't be with you,now would I?"She asked rhetorically,pecking his lips affectionately."My wing will be fine."Her thoughts were a jumbled mess and her heart beat rapidly in her chest but she still knew that she wanted this,now and with no one else but Zayne.
She knew they were so different,him a demon her an angel but in her heart she knew they were perfect for each other.They balanced each other out and kept the other sane in the position they were currently in.

'She is really set on this.' Zayne bit his lip, afraid that if he didn't either refuse or give in, Evianna would realize something was going on. "If that's what you want, Evi," He whispered, looking into her eyes. "Then that's what you'll get." He pushed his lips to hers, kissing her urgently. He was still unsure about this; was it still too soon? He tried to push those thoughts aside, just wanting to fall into the moment and forget everything else. His hand, still on her waist, moved a little lower on her side, toward to hem of her shirt. His fingertips grazed her bare skin, just barely. 'What am I getting myself into?'

Evianna closed her eyes and relished in the feeling of their kiss.As his fingertips grazed the skin of her waist she shivered slightly and pressed against him once more.She worried it was a little too soon in their relationship but for them time was something they didn't have at the moment and she knew she wanted this.When else were they ever going to have a chance to be together without having to sneak around and pretend like they hated each other.

Zayne started to move his lips away from hers, peppering kisses along her jaw and slowly down her neck. When he reached the base of her throat, he nipped her skin, grinning; not hard enough to actually hurt her, but enough to catch her off guard. His body pressed against hers, leaning over her, slowly pushing her over. Then he decided that was too slow for his taste and pulled back, just long enough to pull her hands from his hair and push her suddenly onto her back against the blankets, pinning her wrists down. A wide grin spread across his face, his eyes shining with desire. The longer he played along, the more he wanted to continue and the less he wanted to stop. Those thoughts of waiting were quickly fading from his mind.

Last edited:
Evianna bit her lip at his kisses along her neck,a slight moan escaped from her though.When he suddenly pinned her against the bed,she was surprised but then again she knew he wasn't going to be submissive to her.As she stared at the desire in his eyes, she found her own mirroring that emotion along with a few others.Most in her current position would feel vulnerable and unsafe around a demon but Zayne wasn't just a demon and the only emotions she felt were desire and love for him.He would never hurt her on purpose and even if it was on accident,he would do everything to make it right as she had seen while in the cellar.

Evianna's reactions served to make Zayne even more bold, leaning over her with his legs on either side of hers. His hands released her wrists, one hand beside her head to help hold him up while the other one traced along her bare arm, down along the side-seam of her shirt. But when his hand reached the bottom of her shirt, he pulled it away. His eyes turned to the one source of light in the room, which was the lamp next to his bed, and he carefully shifted over her enough to reach it and turn it off, plunging them into darkness. The moonlight was dully shining in from the window, creating dark silhouettes. "I hope you're not afraid of the dark." He teased, chuckling down at her as his eyes slowly adjusted to the change in lighting.

Evianna was confused on why he had turned off the lights but she soon forgot about it as her hand came to his shoulder."I'm sure you can protect me from any of the monters." She said teasingly,reaching her head forward and capturing his lips in a passionate kiss before she layed back down.Tentatively,she pulled on the collar of his jacket gently unsure whether he was going to let her or not.Her green eyes blinked a few times to adjust to the darkness of the room but she soon foun herself able to make out where Zayne's face and body were ,watching how the moon cast a soft glow on his dark hair and on the side of her face.

Zayne laughed at her comment before Evianna kissed him, and he returned the kiss eagerly, leaning down as she laid back. He stiffened for a moment when he felt her tugging at his jacket collar, and for a moment he didn't do anything. His hand raised to hers, pulling it slowly to the side along with the jacket. "Go ahead." With the darkness of the night and only the moon to light the room, he knew she wouldn't be able to really see his wings; not that that was the most important thing on his mind at the moment. His eyes watched her expression as he helped her slip the jacket off of his shoulders.

Evianna finished tugging off the jacket and stared at the silhouette of his wings,her green eyes filled with happiness and wonder."They're kind of like mine."She said in awe,touching the feathers softly before letting her hand drift toward his stomach as she placed her palm against his abs.Her lips caught his in another kiss and her eyes fluttered closed as he melted into the kiss.

Zayne sighed from comfort as his wings were released from the jacket. "They're kind of like mine." "You think so?" He had never thought that the wings looked like an angel's; they might have, at one point, but with the missing feathers here and there they sure weren't anything near as elegant or pleasant. A soft moan slipped from his lips as Evianna gently stroked her fingers over the feathers, shocks surging through him. He returned the kiss passionately, moving his hand back to the bottom of her shirt and tugging it up boldly. "To think an angel could be such a little demon."

"I think we've both found that I'm not your typical angel."She said with a sly smile.As he tugged on her shirt,she helped him lift it over her head and threw it aside.Tugging on his shirt impatiently,she began to remove it as well and smiled triumphantly when he was shirtless as well.She lifted her hand to touch the feathers of his wings once more,hoping to get the same reaction as before.She realized then that she had definitely forgotten about the pain in her wing and she couldn't feel a thing.

"That's very true." Zayne helped Evianna pull her shirt off, breaking the kiss only long enough to get the fabric over her face and off her body. Only when she impatiently began to pull his shirt off as well did he pull back from her lips, beginning to draw the kisses along her jaw and along her neck again. He paused when she touched his wings, closing his eyes with another quiet groan. His hand moved to her wings, copying what she had done to see if she would react the same way. Meanwhile, his lips continued their path along her throat, then over her exposed shoulder, across her collarbone.

Evianna smiled happily when she heard his groan but soon became preoccupied with her own pleasure to enjoy teasing him.Her back arched into his along her exposed skin and she let out a soft moan as he stroked the feathers of her wings.Her skin grew hotter at his touch along her body and her eyes closed to enjoy the feelings spreading through her.Blindly she stroked his wings before she found the spot between them,right between his shoulder blades and began massaging there.She assumed his wing muscles were cramped after being hidden inside his jacket all day and this massage would ease those muscles so he wouldn't be in pain the rest of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.