Of Darkness and Light (1x1 with ~PurpleRose~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes it is."Evianna replied with a loving smile."Come on,lets go relax before we head out to grab you some clothes and necessities."Taking his hand in hers,she guided him to the couch and sat down.With a smile,she brought him down beside her and cuddled into his side.Thoughts of their future ran through her mind as she reached for the remote.Soon they would have to find a house of their own to raise their new family.

Zayne followed quietly, smiling and sitting down next to Evianna. He laid his head against hers, sighing softly, tracing his thumb over the back of her hand. "I love you." With a kiss to the top of her head, he let his eyes flutter closed, exhausted from everything that had happened that morning, and the night before.

((Sorry it took almost a month, I haven't been able to get on since I got back from a competition earlier this week. And sorry it's so short, having some write's block))

Evianna turned on the tv and set it a quiet volume as she flipped through the channels.Glancing over at Zayne,she smiled when she found he was asleep and gently brushed his hair away from his eyes.Turning her attention back to the tv,she settled for a familiar movie.After a little while,she found herself falling asleep as well and rested her against Zayne's chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.