3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, SoL, Adventure
big_thumb_12d09e44bfc46cf048d1fc20820b00cb.jpg

Odia, a majestic city in middle of the wilderness of this world. Few decades ago it still was a large kingdom led by King Artorias II and Queen Lina. But this was around year 570. That year was special for citizens of Odia as that year it had been 100 years since the great war between humans and the great army of Celenia, also known as angels.

Odia did not win that war, but we didn't exactly lose it either. The King Reginald, leader of Odia during that war made a deal with Emperor of Celenia. In change for his freedom, Odia would be spared and that is what happened. Ever since people has remembered King Reginald as a war hero, but after 100 years of peace Odia was hit by a new catastrophe when King and Queen were imprisoned and publicly executed in front of people of Odia. The person behind this execution was our current leader and tyrant, Darion. Before that event no one knew him, he was just one of us. A normal citizen who enjoyed his life, or that's what people thought at the time.

ZlWdl4c.jpg

Now in year 596 Odia has been under Darion's tyranny for roughly 25 years and his influence is apparent in every corner you can see. Living has been turned into meaningless every day labor. Slavery to be exact. Once proud citizens of Odia have been turned into tools for Darion's plans and needs.

Few citizens ran away from the city about 10 years ago and set up a refuge camp near the walls of the city. Every day refugees risk their lives as they enter the city to save some of our fellow Odians. But recently things have been getting harder. Less men has arrived from the rescue operations every day, and we not much information is available for the refugees.

6c713504151f33f1dbf7e1d0d66f2ba7.jpg

What is Odia?
You hop into the boots of citizen of Odia living in the tyranny of Darion, current leader of the city.
As a proud citizen of Odia, you are working with your fellow Odians to take down Darion and bring Odia back to it's former glory. The path is long and rocky but you will make it, you have to.

Magic in Odia is close to non-existent and it's more of a myth than anything else for Odians. Last time any Odian has seen magic was in the great war 120 years ago, angels being only beings known to have control of it.

What am i looking for?
I'm looking for small group of roughly 5 +- 1 or 2 that are seriously interested in this journey.
For post length and speed question: Post length of 2 paragraphs minimum is highly encouraged and preferrably you're able to post at least couple times a week to keep the rp going.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
What if I want to use magic?
That choice would be possibly available further in the RP. And as it says, last time it was seen used was in the great war. There's always possibility that somewhere else in the world someone might be using it as well

I would be interested in this. Are we limited to refugees/citizens? (that's fine if so, just curious) also, character limit per person? And are NPCs playable (as far as having them do something in a scene with my character)?

I would be interested in this. Are we limited to refugees/citizens? (that's fine if so, just curious) also, character limit per person? And are NPCs playable (as far as having them do something in a scene with my character)?
Yes we are limited to refugees/citizens, i say character limit of 2 and yes you can use NPCs in your scenes, so they are playable.

• Useful
Reactions: Poppet
Status
Not open for further replies.