Nova University

As for attendance, that depends on teacher policy. Some (most) teachers I've had have had rules like miss 3 classes, subtract one letter grade. Others believe that if you can skip class all semester and still pass the tests, more power to you and you should be allowed to do that as long as you aren't cheating on the actual test. That's highly dependent on the teacher, the department, and the school itself though.
Missions obviously offer exemption in this case, as this is a fantasy RP. I also don't feel like making rules for that :P

@Squee, I think she was talking about actual colleges and universities.. correct me if I'm wrong? Either way, it's a good rule for the roleplay too, but you'd have to be reasonable about your performance on the test.

Oh I know, I'm just saying for the sake of saying.

Oh I guess you must be Muricans or something then. Over here, High school is ages 11-16, college is optional but free and 16-18, university is optional and really really expensive and you can attend at any age.

Haha, yes, we are Americans. xD I always forget what college is in other places. Here we finish high school at about 17-18, then there are a bunch of different colleges/universities with different levels of expensiveness. You can also attend college at any age in the U.S. as long as you've graduated high school or gotten a General Education Diploma. But most college/university students are 18-22.

Go to your alerts, then watched thread ont he left sidebar,show all watched threads at the bottom. Set this as your tab go-to. The alert notification system is shit.

I haven't been paying close attention to the whole fighting going on outside thing, but from what I gather, there's a wraith possessing someone and the possessed person attacked something?

That's what I'm assuming. Idk how to bring Elias in since I fogo about him until just now

I wasn't really asking who, I was asking whether that meant Wraiths were capable of possession.

[From the read of it, it looks like it's the more powerful and intelligent ones.]

And why do you put [ ] around everything you type? I kept meaning to ask but it always skipped my mind.

Not everything.

[Only my words.]

Gavin is scaring people again!

Also it's not really possession, half of Jerics body is dead, and if you recall from this post Wraiths are indeed made from the dead. Jeric suffers from a rare and unfortunate fate where part of his body is dead and a Wraith has taken advantage of that.

[Well from the way it seems, the Wraith can also control the living part because it is as powerful as it is. This may be a rare incident but that is possession. Just seems like there needs to be a dead part for the Wraith to inhabit in the first place.]

It's not possession. If it has control over certain parts of the brain it would be able to control the whole body, without possessing the entire functional mind, or forcing the original soul into another form. True possession requires the entire body to be controlled by only 1 soul. Unless it's different in this RP anyway, I'm just commenting based on past observations. Also, why don't you use " " insstead of [ ]?

Because they aren't my words.

[They're mine.]

You ought to stop speaking to yourself.

[yeah, it's only boosting your ego.]