Nova University

I'm ok with that.

Remember, the day is closing, so get to wrapping everything up for the day to end properly ^^

Alright I am going to bed early tonight over here, I will post tomorrow accordingly

Short notice, Cylcia and I will be gone until sunday, so until then either take a break or continue on knowing that it's night time right about now. Your pick, sorry for it being so sudden.

Are the dorm rooms individual or do they have roommates? Also do they have set interior designs or are we pretty much free to describe as we like?

Describe it as you like, I don't mind. Room mates optional as well.

Right. I'll probably do something around that later. I'm still only half awake.

Alright, so eh, I moved a bunch and started a new semester. Also I didn't expect the RP to go from it's easy-going pace to daily posting ;p So yeah, what's going on? I feel like I missed a bunch of stuff.

Something happened outside that seems pretty important. Something about someone being half-possessed by a wraith and attacking someone. Other than that, the whole "hall ceremony" thing ended and I'm assuming at some point there'll be a timeskip to the first day of lessons.

I'm assuming at some point there'll be a timeskip to the first day of lessons.
Yes, sometime tonight after I've eaten and figured just what to write.

OK. Im off to bed now. Decided there wasn't much point writing a transition post so I didn't bother. Also, I found my old Gamecube and I had some catching up to do on a certain Water Temple I'd been putting off for almost 10 years.

*shudders* water temple...

EDIT: I left Arukab out of this post simply because there's not much point to adding him in here.

Last edited:
Don't worry, it's not the one you're thinking of. I actually beat the OOT Water Temple without too much difficulty by just running in circles a bunch of times. No, this dungeon is a Starfox Adventures dungeon. It's taken me 10 years to work out how to get to the second floor of it...

@Ruko Yeah I didn't find it too difficult, but annoying instead. Pause, go to inventory, put on iron boots. Pause, go to inventory, remove iron boots. Repeat 30948123097 times.

It was way easier the second time round when I was playing the 3DS remake and I could just tap a little icon on the screen.

@Vietmyke I haven't heard from you in a while, Do you plan on continuing in the roleplay?

I'm really at a loss for posting as Amberlyn, because most of what happens now is up to @The Original Gravedigger and @GreatWest. Have to decide together 1. how serious Jeric's condition is and 2. how effective Klalia's tea would be. So, I'm just sitting there talking about where to send him. Wish I could be more helpful in moving the scene along.

Tea you say? Tea can cure any disease and banish any demon. It triples life expectancy and doubles awesomeness. It's the entire reason that us Brits drink so much and that the queen's still alive.

I just realised, I think I might be imagining this environment differently from how it's meant to be. I'm imagining it as kind of medieval style, which seems to be what I default to if magic's involved but i get the impression that it might be a modern setting, since Cylcia was talking about "jeans"... So, which is it? It could cause problems later on if I'm imagining one thing and reality is completely different.