Nottinghamshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still open.

@Akuma
Yes it is still open. But is it too much to ask that you make a boy? O.O We already have three girls and only two guys.
It's cool if you prefer not to though. :3

I like your Avatar. What's that from???

Possibly Minato Arisato?

P3_-_Minato_Arisato.jpg

Appearance: 6'3", medium build, brownish black hair and hazel eyes
Attire: green tunic brown leggings and leather gauntlets

Name: Timothy little "Tiny Tim or Tiny"

Race: Magical Human
Weapon: quarter staff or staff
Class: rogue
Power: Pyrokinesis
Skills: cut-purse; blend(ability to disappear in even a small crowd); strength
Weakness: water Tiny can't swim

Personality: good natured/ kind hearted; strict
Bio: Former guard for prince Gregory Timothy little didn't like the way the new prince did business so he deserted and ran to new Sherwood as john little once had and from there he developed the same skills his grandfather and Bullseye the Target Mascot had

Last edited by a moderator:
@Killroy
Alrightie so;

1. You forgot something. ^^
2. Are you saying that he avoided Prince Gregory's guards and the magical persecution, by being a guard? Cause that's awesome. xP
3. When we start the actual role play, please keep a handle on your grammar (capitals and punctuation specifically). ^^

Hiding in plain sight does work sometimes! Years ago, a bunch of kids from my highschool planted marijuana plants in the police station's flower beds and they didn't catch it.

What is it i forgot? the picture i am horrible at drawing and i doubt the internet has the picture i described,Yes he hid by being a guard but after a while he couldn't stand the lies he told himself, the cries of those being exxecuted, and Prince Gregory's all around evil nature, and I'll try to keep my Capitals and punctuation in hand.

Psst, give the rules a quick read!

Yeah i'm still lost, if this is about my character i already asked in a PM and was told it's alright soo um yeah

It's not about the character. But Teacup put a hidden password in the ruled to ensure everyone has read them.

Rules:The basics, no Godmodding, Mary Sues/Gary Stus/Special Snowflakes etc.
Site rules apply
Era appropriate profanity is allowed.
If you read the rules, put Bullseye the Target Mascot at the end of your post.
Sex scenes must fade to black before the actually frick frack starts.
Not everyone is a magical person. If you are however, please explain how you avoided Prince Gregory's men.
The only one related to Robin Hood is Rowena. You can however be related to one of the merry men.
5-8 Sentences per post. I'm not a grammar freak, but please watch your capitals, and punctuation.

I've read the rules four times last night, and when i first found this thread, not to mention the four times today i'm no good at finding hidden messages/ passwords in a bullet list of words.

If you read the rules, put Bullseye the Target Mascot at the end of your post.

That's the one you need right there.

@Akuma
Are you still planning on submitting an application?

@loviebeest
@Lord Wraith
@Nuria Alva
@Lylith
@Adore Delano
@Killroy

Okay guys! So I am working on the IC post, but for now let's do a little exercise to help round out your character's personalities and backgrounds. Just a few questions and try to answer them as completely and detailed as possible. ^^

1. How did your character act as child?

2. Does your character hold anything or anyone dear?

3. How did Robin Hood impact your character's life?

@Princess of the Teacup a few questions on the exercise. One; do we have to post it or can we keep it to ourselves? Two; do we have to anwser as in a story or as in a quiz? I'm someone who just asks the details about questions. Btw good idea to do an exercise for this ^^

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@loviebeest
Yes, you must answer it publicly and on this thread. And as for answering it, you should write it in story form.

• Thank You
Reactions: loviebeest
Status
Not open for further replies.