Nottinghamshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nuria Alva
Sorry but that character is too big of a godmod and she would hinder the plot and other mage characters.
Also the class part of your CS is wrong. If you read my second original post you would see a list of classes. I was not talking about class/hierarchy systems I was talking about the Archer/Bard/Swordsman class.

@Lylith
Okay, so about your character.
First of all by old names I meant something from Robin Hood's era. Delcroixe (Delacroix?) is like a 1950 name.

Also about 90% of your character's background seems to take place in a land that is not the one that this rp is set in. And...the fae thing. That was actually going to be the source of the sudden magic in Nottinghamshire, and it was meant to be a surprise...Although I guess I should have said something.

But anyway, that isn't the problem. The part about the mother will need to be changed. The part with the adoptive father is completely fine.

Her conjuring powers however either need an extreme weakness or they need to go all together. Having fire as an element is already very powerful and having conjuring as well, would just defeat the purposes of any challenges in this role play.

I think that maybe you should research Robin Hood, get a feel of the setting of that land.

Also I like that you added additional information to your CS but please don't exclude information from my original CS.

Could I do a sort of herbalist/physician/mage combo kind of class that would work kind of like a healer?

I've tweaked it. I hope it's acceptable

Sorry, I was tying to give depth to my character. I made up a name of a town so the CS would run smoothly.

Being half Fae would have been the source of most of her magical ability. If I take that aspect away, what's another method she could obtain knowledge of magic that wouldn't lead to her capture by the Prince?

Oh wayt Dx I'm changing it again

Appearance:
the_herbalist_by_goran_alena-d64mnqn_zps43a986a3.jpg

Attire: As seen in the picture. She rarely wears shoes, usually only in the winter. The 'toolbelt' around her waist carries various items, including a dagger which she uses for self defense and a bottomles pouch used for carrying her potions.

Name: Isadora McAllister

Race: Magical Human

Weapon: Dagger

Class: Herbalist/physician/witch

Power: She has the power to use her own lifeforce in order to heal others. If fully healthy, she can revive someone who has died, but it will kill her in the process.

Skills: Healing, extensive knowledge on plants and animals, is able to make potions.

Weaknesses: Very weak, doesn't work well under pressure.

Personality: She is kind to everyone, but can come off as airheaded and a bit strange, sometimes found talking to animals and plants. Normally she is a very calm person, but when put under pressure she easily becomes nervous and can even break down in tears. However, she will do her best to aide friends and allies, even during dire times.

Bio: Isadora comes from a line of woodland witches, who use plants and herbs to act as healers. When she was 18 years old, a bunch of soldiers came to her house and kidnapped the elders in order to lock them away in prison, because it was believed that the risk of them gaining magical powers after the incident was very high. She was the only one who got away, and has managed to disguise herself as a regular maid. In secret, she sometimes sneaks out to her house in the forest to study the art of healing carried down by her ancestors, but rarely gets any opportunity to use it since if anyone found out, she would get locked away as well.

Bullseye the Target Mascot

Last edited by a moderator:
I've finalized it. Hope it's fine.

@Lylith
In the first post I said that magical has come to the land and a lot of magical beasts and humans have been discovered. I should have put that the magic that came to the land affected regular humans and turned them into magical humans. Sorry!

@Nuria Alva
I'll accept you, but if you start to seem godmoddish, I will tell you and you will edit accordingly.

Also, I'm not that big of a grammar freak, but please at least take care of your capitals.

OHH! So, it's not like, something you LEARN... It just happens... OHH, lol ok. I was thinking you had to learn it from someone, like a subject matter. I see now, though. I'll edit accordingly. I think I'll dump elemental magic though... I like conjuring, so I'll expand on that.

In the meantime, I'm going on a date ;)

Be back soon, wish me luck! =D

Last edited:
@Adore Delano
I like it! However, I just discussed with another user about how I did not include specific information about the magic in the land. However I have added that information to the first post now.

Everything about your character is fine, save for the fact that her ancestors could not have been magical because the magic in the land is very new and just arrived.

Sorry about that.

Other than that you've forgotten to include something into your post. (Read the rules)

Ugh goddamnit I forgot about the parts that the magic was new and the freaking bullseye thing... I must seem like such a horrible person... T^T

@Adore Delano

No no no nonononono! I left out the part of magic being new. It's not your fault. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Well thank you for being overseeing, but I should've learned from last time and give everything a good once-over as soon as I was finished with it.

I'm a grammar freak, and I do take care of it. I did not see any wrong with my cs but if you do, please feel free to specifically point it out. I'd appreciate it.

Updated my CS. I hope Astrid is a little better... I rather like that one.

@Adore Delano
Yes you are accepted!

@Nuria Alva
In your CS you started some sentences without capitalizing the first letter and you also missed several periods.

@Lylith
You forgot something. (Check the rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.