Nottinghamshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lord Wraith
Accepted!

Now we need three or four more people, then we can start.

Hey! I was wondering if maybe I could join as an archer-type on Prince Gregory's side!

I like being bad xD

If this is still open, I'd like to join

@Nuria Alva
It is still open. ^^

@Lylith
Sorry, but I kinda only want this rp to focus on the group members.

Mkay. Well that makes sense... ^.^

@Lylith
You could play a former blood soldier of Prince Gregory's army though! ^^

I'll give you the cs after school ^.^

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Hello everyone! I would like to say that this GRP has caught my attention. I would really love to join but I'm worried about not being active enough to keep the group dynamic going. How active are you looking for your members to be? (I.e. posting every day, multiple times a day, at least X amt a week).

My schedule is erratic. Some days I am on multiple times a day and others I might not be on. But I will always try to post to you guys if I can't be on so you're not waiting around for my post. (I'm guessing there will be some sort of order when posting).

With that said, if @Lylith is not interested in playing the role of the ex blood soldier, since she has first claim because she posted before myself, I would love to fill out an application and apply.

@Vacyr
Glad you're interested. There is no posting order and as long as you can post at least three times a week, that will be fine. Even if Lylith doesn't claim the blood soldier, I would rather that you didn't because that is a somewhat important role and the person who takes it must be completely active.

Reactions: Lylith
After thinking about this, I really wish you guys well with this RP. It's a great idea and enjoy it! :)
The last thing I want is to start a character and then be bombarded with life.

I'll leave that role to someone else, actually. I don't mind... Thank you for the kind offer, though... ^.^

That being said, I wouldn't mind playing as a part of the group, unless you just NEED another Ex Blood. I could fill in that role if you desperately wanted me to... <3 I just don't play a hard ass very well, because I tend to be too nice... xD Lolz

I am interested to see what our little group expands to include. We have an Archer, a Swordsperson and a Bard so far! Hopefully we get a mage at some point.

So I should be a mage, hmm? I haven't done THAT very often...

@Lylith
*Creepy yet influential whisper* It's always good to try something newww~~ Except for drugs. Drugs are bad. Say 'uh uhn' to drugs. >:

Attire: She wears a skin tight top and pants for her to move easier.

Name: Luna Feraik.

Race: Magical human.

Weapon: She carries no weapon

Class: Mage.

Power: Agrokinesis and Amokinesis.

Skills: She can manipulate plants and generate them. She can also control desire and the emotion of love; she is able to manipulate them to think they are in love with that person. She is also small and light, enabling her to move without a sound. Her little presence will also allow her to go unnoticed.

Weakness: She can't fight nor combat; hth or sword fighting. She is slow and can't move fast. She gets tired easily and cannot use her powers for long.

She was not captured thanks to her little presence. She was able to move along undetected by others.

Appearance: see image

Bullseye the target mascot

Attachments

• 1302046144626695.jpeg
    1302046144626695.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
I do hope that's fine

@Nuria Alva I don't think that I should say anything but. What's the reason that you weren't captured? And I think you forgot something else.

... I think two mages would be one too many... Lol I may sit this one out. I'll leave my CS anyways... See beloww.... xD

Name: Astrid

Race: Magical Human

Class: Mage

Weapon: Whatever she conjurs

Weakness: Wears no armor, and is physically small

Appearance: Her long flowing red hair, and almond shaped eyes the color of emeralds have always set her apart form normal society, as a suspected Magic user. Angry accusations have caused her many problems in her short 21 years, but her status as a blacksmith (nearly a master) has granted her a reprieve, being a vital member of post industrial society. Most of the time, the whispers, and rumors are easily ignored, and Astrid maintains an air of disinterest.

Astrid is short and thin. Even as a teen, she was always much smaller than the other girls. Now, even with her boots on, the top of her head stands at a miniature 5'2, and she weighs only 120 pounds, fully clothed. Though small, she cannot easily be mistaken for a child... Her intense eyes, high cheekbones, and firm jaw betray her age, as do her subtle womanly curves.

Astrid usually wears a modest white blouse, with a brown or black leather corset, cinching about her waist. She wears multiple bracelets on each wrist, as well as a bracer on her right forearm for when she's hammering on the red hot metal in her forge. Black leather pants are standard wear for Astrid, and she wears tall riding boots along with them. A black sash is usually tied about her waist, over the corset, where she usually tucks her money when she goes out into town. She fashions her hair in styles familiar to most of the populace and tries to fit in as best she can, though, she tends to braid small metal decorations and shiny glass beads into the hair behind her ears... When she works, she uses a sash of black to retain her hair, so it's not burned in the orange glow of the forge.

Magic Manifestation: Conjurng. Most of the time, she only conjurs small items, and has not yet attempted to conjur living beings, or any large objects, as that is still far beyond her abilities.

Personality: Quiet, but self reliant and confident in both herself, and her abilities.

Greatest Fear: Losing her freedom, to the confines of a cage. Losing her will to live...

Background:

Astrids life began not long after her eighth birthday. Her mother died, and she was forced to seek refuge in a small town... She wandered around, lost, confused, and scared. She was shunned by many, but one did not send her away, hungry... An old blacksmith. He took her in, and taught her his trade, bought her new clothes, and provided her means of education. She lacked nothing as she grew into a young woman, cultured and proper. She knew how to work, and earn her keep, and she also knew how and when to socialize.

The old blacksmith taught Astrid about fighting with weapons, and words. He taught her how to fight, with and without weapons, and showed her how to not only win a fight, but how to prevent one... He taught her about politics, and how diplomacy works. He told her about the boundaries between the nations, and the differences in beliefs, as well as the risk of war in the future. Most important of all, he explained why his job in the smithy was important...

Astrid helped her father from then on, knowing the value of her fathers work, and feeling much more important than a mere blacksmiths daughter. She grew competent, and then proficient making blades, bows, daggers, and spears... She learned the basics of her magic as well. She learned the mechanics of fighting with it, and without. She learned how to take advantage of her small size, and use it as a tool rather than let it defeat her in combat... She grew, and learned, and flourished in her life, and made her father proud of her.

Astrid lost her second parent after her 19th birthday. The old blacksmith died in his bed, with his will in his hands... Astrid didn't read the will, but mourned her loss as she prepared for her fathers funeral, as was her duty. A few days after the ceremony and cremation, one of the local lawmen visited her house with a fair skinned man... He was tall, with black hair, and thin lips. His hands were silky smooth, and he looked frail and weak... The lawman asked for the will her father had left, and she provided it. Little did she realize, that her father also had another son. His firstborn had returned for his birthright, and he took it. The blacksmith hadn't mentioned Delcroix in his will, and everything was left to his son...

Astrid offered to buy the smithy and the eldest son drove a hard bargain. Eventually, she settled on a price with the greedy man, and purchased the shop for her own. She had to sell most of her tools and belongings to pay for it, as well as strip the house bare of furnishings, but she managed, and was able to continue working. Despite the circumstances, she did quite well by using her magic, when needed, to replace tools she was missing... After only a few seasons of hard work, she had recouped her losses, and refurbished the home as it used to be... For the next few years, she invested her time in perfecting her craft, and was recognized far and wide for her skill at the forge.

Three years after her fathers death, she received a message from a courier, carrying the Royal crest. She was to sell her forge, and move, leaving her forge to the crown for their use. She was paid a hefty amount, but it was no consolation. It was hard for her to leave, and she owed nothing to the Crown, but for some reason she felt ready for a change, and she left the small town, not yet knowing where her feet would take her.

-----

I think, as a reason for her not being captured, she wasn't blatantly obvious with her magic, since she was occupied being a smith... Besides, mostly, her magic is conjuring, and elemental (Fire, lol) so it'd be hard to notice unless you watched her ll day every day...

Bullseye the Target mascot

Last edited:
@Nuria Alva I don't think that I should say anything but. What's the reason that you weren't captured? And I think you forgot something else.
.-. What did I miss? And I'll get to the why i wasn't captured part

Status
Not open for further replies.