Not Your Ordinary Highschool

((Okay! Oaky!))
Ami walked around the building looking for Chronus.
"Chronus!" She called.
SHe was feeling lonely and wanted to hang out with a friend.

((G'job))
Chronus rested his systems. Wishing he was back with Ami. He grew fond of her. He believed he was starting to fall for her. Of course his feelings are artificial to him, but he really felt this in his alive parts. He couldn't wait to see her again in the morning.

Ami sighed. Chronus was no where to be found.
"Chronus!" she called once again.

Chronus felt like he was needed by Ami. He weeped a little in his sleep. "I'm so sorry Ami. Don't be mad at me. I promise I'll be back soon." He said to himself hoping Ami heard, but knowing she didn't.

Megan was trying to pay attention to class but was getting more and more pissed as the time passed until she stood up and stormed off, you coulpd tell she was mad because the seat she had been in was completely melted. Melody just sat at her desk she didnt want to bring attention to herself but she could hear her sister in the hallway as she stormed off "who does that prick think he is, when i see him next i will make him pay come hell or high water he will know my wrath making my sister cry is beyond anything i can stand I am the only one to bring her to tears." She was screaming she knew that the robot was gone because if she had any hint that he was still around this whole school would be up in flames. Melody put her head down on her desk she didnt want to see anyone right now not because of how her sister is acting she could understand that but by her own fear that everyone judged her like he did.

Ami sighed and sat down in her desk.
She wanted Chronus back.
She missed him entirely.
TO keep her mind off of him, she started working in her notebook.
She needed some new potions.

She chuckled. "Not your priority? It always seems to be mine. I couldn't live in a world of boredom. But, a world that is entertaining? Yes, I could live there." She stated lightly. Her eyes flickered over to him, and then again over the puppets. Aerie gave hm a questioning look as he asked her a rather odd question. He seemed to be in his own world. However, she replied, " No, I don't. I'm new to this whole 'understanding everything about everyone else' thing. As for your friends there, I can honestly say, I understand little, if anything, about them or the magic behind them." she said, offering a smile. Aerie wasn't exactly the smartest of the humans, so the idea of her managing to understand other races of creatures was probably not very likely. Aerie looked into her bag again, her fingers brushing over a pack of newports and a lighter. It was a filthy habit, but, it was one she enjoyed along with a few other vices.

((Going to have to speed this along. I'm getting tired of sleeping. HAH! :3))

((What should we do? You need to WAKE UP ;D))

Ryder would walk into fallen academy his ruffled borwn hair hung slightly in his face as he walked slowly gazing at the pople that passed him, ryder would part his lips and sigh as he rest his hands in the pocketsof his loose cargo pants, bringing his sholders back slightly getting more confortable he would spot a female engaging in a conversation but not to be rude he decided to sit on a nearby bench, runng his left hand through his messy hair ryder would watch closley biting down on his bottom lip.