Not So Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's not meant to sound cool. It's meant to single people like you out. The people that could pose threats."​

"That's funny, prince charming. I can assure you that I ain't some Metahuman. Although.. I suppose one could say I can pose a threat."

Although, she tended to use her powers more for the joyride than anything else.​

"That's funny, prince charming. I can assure you that I ain't some Metahuman. Although.. I suppose one could say I can pose a threat."

Although, she tended to use her powers more for the joyride than anything else.​

"You certainly don't to me. Or anyone with a spine."​

"You certainly don't to me. Or anyone with a spine."​

This just made Ridley roll her eyes. "Right, whatever. Being unable to affect one person doesn't mean anything," she brushed it off with a shrug.​

This just made Ridley roll her eyes. "Right, whatever. Being unable to affect one person doesn't mean anything," she brushed it off with a shrug.​

"... Do you know anything about Gotham, kid?" This girl before him seemed to know nothing of Gotham.​

"... Do you know anything about Gotham, kid?" This girl before him seemed to know nothing of Gotham.​

Ridley certainly didn't.. Hadn't even heard of the place. Not that she was about to admit that, of course. "I'm just passing through, so I don't think that matters."​

Ridley certainly didn't.. Hadn't even heard of the place. Not that she was about to admit that, of course. "I'm just passing through, so I don't think that matters."​

Jason would have scolded her for waltzing around a city she knew nothing about if a car hadn't almost taken their head off.

The armored man tackled Ridley. She was lucky he was feeling nice. People were trickling back into the city, but rioters were still an issue. These were such people. "Yo, Knight! You got a ho now?" The driver spoke as he climbed out. His friends laughed. One had a bat. Another had a very large knife. One was massive, standing at seven feet tall. All nine or so that climbed out of the van were wearing black skull masks. "Never should have shown your face again, you prick."

Jason stood up and brushed himself off.​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Jason would have scolded her for waltzing around a city she knew nothing about if a car hadn't almost taken their head off.

The armored man tackled Ridley. She was lucky he was feeling nice. People were trickling back into the city, but rioters were still an issue. These were such people. "Yo, Knight! You got a ho now?" The driver spoke as he climbed out. His friends laughed. One had a bat. Another had a very large knife. One was massive, standing at seven feet tall. All nine or so that climbed out of the van were wearing black skull masks. "Never should have shown your face again, you prick."

Jason stood up and brushed himself off.​

Well, this was... Unexpected. But, not unwelcomed. "Well, how sweet of you. I didn't know you tackled people out of the way of IFOs on first dates," she quipped, grinning faintly. It was a lame joke.. And probably really inappropriate, considering the fact they easily could've just been killed. But, Ridley hardly cared; when things got Dark(like her), how could you get by if not with the help of humor?

Of course, the fact that one of the rioters implied she was his ho didn't really help.

Huffing with mild annoyance, Rid climbed to her feet, as well.. Before promptly fixing her skirt, adjusting her lollipop, and crossing her arms. "Friends of yours?" she mused, still oddly calm.​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Well, this was... Unexpected. But, not unwelcomed. "Well, how sweet of you. I didn't know you tackled people out of the way of IFOs on first dates," she quipped, grinning faintly. It was a lame joke.. And probably really inappropriate, considering the fact they easily could've just been killed. But, Ridley hardly cared; when things got Dark(like her), how could you get by if not with the help of humor?

Of course, the fact that one of the rioters implied she was his ho didn't really help.

Huffing with mild annoyance, Rid climbed to her feet, as well.. Before promptly fixing her skirt, adjusting her lollipop, and crossing her arms. "Friends of yours?" she mused, still oddly calm.​

"Hey, what's he wearing...?"​

The fall had knocked the Bat helmet off, leaving only a red mask.​

Jason answered by drawing two pistols and mercilessly gunning down the thugs before they could even start screaming... except one, anyways. One caught a bullet in the stomach, and was very loud until Jason callously finished him.

under-the-red-hood_batman_jason_todd_gun.gif

"No." His no longer modulated voice was that of... a teenage boy. Maybe even a little younger than her. "More of Black Mask's lot. The guy I was going to kill before you started getting in the way."

• Love
"Hey, what's he wearing...?"​

The fall had knocked the Bat helmet off, leaving only a red mask.​

Jason answered by drawing two pistols and mercilessly gunning down the thugs before they could even start screaming... except one, anyways. One caught a bullet in the stomach, and was very loud until Jason callously finished him.

under-the-red-hood_batman_jason_todd_gun.gif

"No." His no longer modulated voice was that of... a teenage boy. Maybe even a little younger than her. "More of Black Mask's lot. The guy I was going to kill before you started getting in the way."

This was.. Well, quite the sight. Not any worse than when she watched her aunt get burned to death, though. She didn't make any commentary about the red mask he wore.. Probably, to his luck. His voice, on the other hand...

"You sound more like a kid than I do, prince charming." She admittedly found it ironic that the rioter had called him knight. It just made her nickname for him all the more fitting. "..You know, I almost get this feeling you don't like me," she remarked. "..But hey; if you wanna go kill the guy, do it. I can just as easily find someone else for people to call me the ho of."​

This was.. Well, quite the sight. Not any worse than when she watched her aunt get burned to death, though. She didn't make any commentary about the red mask he wore.. Probably, to his luck. His voice, on the other hand...

"You sound more like a kid than I do, prince charming." She admittedly found it ironic that the rioter had called him knight. It just made her nickname for him all the more fitting. "..You know, I almost get this feeling you don't like me," she remarked. "..But hey; if you wanna go kill the guy, do it. I can just as easily find someone else for people to call me the ho of."​

"I'm not a kid, and you'll get yourself killed if you run off. I'm one of the slightly less frightening parts of the city."​

"I'm not a kid, and you'll get yourself killed if you run off. I'm one of the slightly less frightening parts of the city."​

"'You are a kid. A stupid one,'" she replied, clearly imitating him. He'd totally asked for it, with that one, though. "And I assure you, I won't get killed." Even if I did.. So what? "'Slightly less frightening'? You aren't frightening at all."​

"'You are a kid. A stupid one,'" she replied, clearly imitating him. He'd totally asked for it, with that one, though. "And I assure you, I won't get killed." Even if I did.. So what? "'Slightly less frightening'? You aren't frightening at all."​

Quietly, he put the Knight helmet back on. "Ever seen what happens when a giant crocodile man decides he's hungry? Or when a crazed clown decides a massacre sounds fun? Or when a person is forced to experience things that terrify someone so badly, they kill themselves- or everyone around them- in a frenzy? Gotham City isn't a normal city, and its guardian is gone. Dead, probably. So it's just me. I'm not complaining, though. Putting a bullet in every criminal from here to the Steel Mill will be all kinds of fun."​

• Love
Quietly, he put the Knight helmet back on. "Ever seen what happens when a giant crocodile man decides he's hungry? Or when a crazed clown decides a massacre sounds fun? Or when a person is forced to experience things that terrify someone so badly, they kill themselves- or everyone around them- in a frenzy? Gotham City isn't a normal city, and its guardian is gone. Dead, probably. So it's just me. I'm not complaining, though. Putting a bullet in every criminal from here to the Steel Mill will be all kinds of fun."​

There was a long pause, before Ridley gave a bemused look. "...Hm. I like you, prince charming. You seem like fun."​

• Love
There was a long pause, before Ridley gave a bemused look. "...Hm. I like you, prince charming. You seem like fun."​

"You don't seem so bad yourself, sweetheart." With that, Jason took off.

Ridley could follow Jason or explore Gotham.

"You don't seem so bad yourself, sweetheart." With that, Jason took off.

Ridley could follow Jason or explore Gotham.

This just left Ridley grinning faintly.

If she were the type to give chase to people that caught her interest, she likely would've followed after. But, considering it'd only make her seem needy and uncool, she decided to explore Gotham, instead.​

This just left Ridley grinning faintly.

If she were the type to give chase to people that caught her interest, she likely would've followed after. But, considering it'd only make her seem needy and uncool, she decided to explore Gotham, instead.​

Jason wasn't kidding when he said this city was fucked up.

A burning building was nearby, with no sign of aid. In fact, a firefighter rather brutally ate a bullet not far from the building.

A body chained up next to the word 'Imperfect' hung in plain view.

rsz_1batmanak_2015-06-25_14-09-17_1200x500.jpg

There were the sounds of alarms. Maybe from a bank.

There was also a strange question mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Jason wasn't kidding when he said this city was fucked up.

A burning building was nearby, with no sign of aid. In fact, a firefighter rather brutally ate a bullet not far from tyne building.

A body chained up next to the word 'Imperfect' hung in plain view.

rsz_1batmanak_2015-06-25_14-09-17_1200x500.jpg

There were the sounds of alarms. Maybe from a bank.

There was also a strange question mark.

Frowning at the sight of the body and the fire, Ridley decided to simply head towards the alarms. Her cousin could've helped with a fire.. But not her. Mind controlling robbers, however..

Frowning at the sight of the body and the fire, Ridley decided to simply head towards the alarms. Her cousin could've helped with a fire.. But not her. Mind controlling robbers, however..

The thieves running rampant in a large, all heavily armed, were lead by a hideous man brazenly waving around an LMG. His voice alternated in flavors between a lighter, more normal voice and a vicious, animalistic one. Not only did his voice change, it almost seemed like his personality did.

latest

"Take what you can, boys. Need to draw the bat out."

"And get your asses in gear! The Coin said to kill every one of you if a single penny is left behind, and who am I to challenge fate?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
The thieves running rampant in a large, all heavily armed, were lead by a hideous man brazenly waving around an LMG. His voice alternated in flavors between a lighter, more normal voice and a vicious, animalistic one. Not only did his voice change, it almost seemed like his personality did.

latest

"Take what you can, boys. Need to draw the bat out."

"And get your asses in gear! The Coin said to kill every one of you if a single penny is left behind, and who am I to challenge fate?"

That was an.. Interesting... find, to say the least. For a good few minutes, Ridley stood and watched quietly. For maybe thirty seconds, she could've sworn she heard his voice in her head, telling her to join in on the thieving. In the end, though, she just listened quietly.. Maybe she could get some good info here.​

• Love
That was an.. Interesting... find, to say the least. For a good few minutes, Ridley stood and watched quietly. For maybe thirty seconds, she could've sworn she heard his voice in her head, telling her to join in on the thieving. In the end, though, she just listened quietly.. Maybe she could get some good info here.​

"But... but... but what about the Knight, boss? You saw what he did to Jimmy. He nearly did that to you, too. Is it really worth doing all this to draw the Bat out if he might show up? We don't even know if the Bat is even still here!" A quaking henchman spoke to the leader.

Two-Face rounded on the man, blowing his brains out. "Anyone else want to question me?"

"Look, guys... the Knight ain't got me worried, and he shouldn't worry you, either. He used to run with Scarecrow. Why the Hell would he come after us?"

"Besides... even if he did show up, we'd just shoot him! What the Hell is the prick gonna do now that he's abandoned his army to that idiot assassin?"​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.