Not So Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can assume all I want when someone dresses like a prostitute. I'd better run. You know... crime lords to kill." The unstable vigilante started off again.​

"Well, I ain't one," she stated, matter-of-factly. If she wanted money.. She could get it with a thought. No physical labor or unwanted sex necessary.

Life was a joyride when you could have anything you wanted.

So.. Why was this guy acting like she was nothing? Just who did he think she was? "Hm." She was too busy mulling over why he was going unaffected by her to really go after him.​

"Well, I ain't one," she stated, matter-of-factly. If she wanted money.. She could get it with a thought. No physical labor or unwanted sex necessary.

Life was a joyride when you could have anything you wanted.

So.. Why was this guy acting like she was nothing? Just who did he think she was? "Hm." She was too busy mulling over why he was going unaffected by her to really go after him.​

Good. She wasn't following him. It wasn't that he hadn't noticed her alluring aura- it was more that he saw right through it. She was clearly not human. At the very least, she was a Metahuman. "Oh, and, next time you try to control someone, figure out how well your damn powers work, first!" With that, he looked to start climbing a nearby building.​

Good. She wasn't following him. It wasn't that he hadn't noticed her alluring aura- it was more that he saw right through it. She was clearly not human. At the very least, she was a Metahuman. "Oh, and, next time you try to control someone, figure out how well your damn powers work, first!" With that, he looked to start climbing a nearby building.​

That snapped Ridley right out of it. People didn't just 'know' she had powers... So how did he? "I wasn't trying to control anybody," she retorted, golden eyes following his every movement. It was the truth; Rid hadn't gotten the opportunity to use her powers before Jason had- quite rudely, if you were to ask her -interrupted. She avoided commenting on the powers remark.. She couldn't do that in the open.

But the question still stood. Just who- and what -was this guy?​

Batman_11-24-14.jpg

This was where his genius level intellect came into play. "You have a sort of aura. Probably manipulates hormone production, but I'm guessing you consider it magic, like any other idiot would. Stuff like that doesn't work on me, sweetheart."​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Batman_11-24-14.jpg

This was where his genius level intellect came into play. "You have a sort of aura. Probably manipulates hormone production, but I'm guessing you consider it magic, like any other idiot would. Stuff like that doesn't work on me, sweetheart."​

That was.. impressive, to say the least. "Well, somebody's done their homework," she muttered. "Well, it's a shame that's the case.. But oh well, I suppose." That was probably a flirt, but it was possible it may've been something else.​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
That was.. impressive, to say the least. "Well, somebody's done their homework," she muttered. "Well, it's a shame that's the case.. But oh well, I suppose." That was probably a flirt, but it was possible it may've been something else.​

"A shame? You act like I'd ever touch you with a ten foot pole."​

• Love
"Ooh.. Ouch. That cut me real deep," she replied, sarcasm practically dripping from her voice. "I don't think I'll ever recover."​

Gesturing widely, he stepped forward. "You're welcome to try your powers... assuming they aren't as weak as they seem."​

• Love
Gesturing widely, he stepped forward. "You're welcome to try your powers... assuming they aren't as weak as they seem."​

This was more than welcome, and was met by a smirk. Quietly, she simply tilted her head. So far, she'd only come across one person that could resist her sway.. Lena's little boy-toy. "Yeah? On you, or someone else?"​

This was more than welcome, and was met by a smirk. Quietly, she simply tilted her head. So far, she'd only come across one person that could resist her sway.. Lena's little boy-toy. "Yeah? On you, or someone else?"​

"Demonstrating on someone that might not be able to resist wouldn't exactly prove your inferiority, now would it?"​

• Love
"Demonstrating on someone that might not be able to resist wouldn't exactly prove your inferiority, now would it?"​

"Hm.. Touche, touche." It didn't take long at all for the aura to intensify quite a bit, and for her to start tugging at Jason's mind. Not especially hard, considering it usually didn't take much at all for her to entrap someone's mind. Her opinion on Mortals was just a litttlllee biased, in the fact she assumed almost any of them submitted quite easily.

But, then again; all of them she'd come across had.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
"Hm.. Touche, touche." It didn't take long at all for the aura to intensify quite a bit, and for her to start tugging at Jason's mind. Not especially hard, considering it usually didn't take much at all for her to entrap someone's mind. Her opinion on Mortals was just a litttlllee biased, in the fact she assumed almost any of them submitted quite easily.

But, then again; all of them she'd come across had.​

Jason just crossed his arms.​

She was.. Clearly annoyed. The only person who'd ever been able to resist her was Ethan, and even he had struggled to resist. "..What are you, anyways?"​

"I'm as human as they get." His robotic voice modulator somewhat concealed that. Well... perhaps he wasn't a normal human. The boy could practically throw people around like dolls.​

"I'm as human as they get." His robotic voice modulator somewhat concealed that. Well... perhaps he wasn't a normal human. The boy could practically throw people around like dolls.​

Ridley only frowned deeper, at this. Mortals, in her experience, were mindless and stupid. Easy to control. Weak. Which, Jason clearly wasn't. "You don't seem like it. You're.. Different."

She didn't like this.. Or, maybe she did; she was just annoyed with his resistance.​

Ridley only frowned deeper, at this. Mortals, in her experience, were mindless and stupid. Easy to control. Weak. Which, Jason clearly wasn't. "You don't seem like it. You're.. Different."

She didn't like this.. Or, maybe she did; she was just annoyed with his resistance.​

"Maybe I'm not normal... but I'm human. You're some sort of Metahuman. What I'm reading on you, you might not be human at all." He still showed no sign of even being interested in her.

"Maybe I'm not normal... but I'm human. You're some sort of Metahuman. What I'm reading on you, you might not be human at all." He still showed no sign of even being interested in her.

Ridley cocked her head to the side. "'Metahuman'? Sounds lame." Listening to him with a bored expression, she simply pursed her lips with a thoughtful pause. "Maybe I am.. Maybe not. Either way, you clearly don't care." The Siren shrugged dismissively.​

Ridley cocked her head to the side. "'Metahuman'? Sounds lame." Listening to him with a bored expression, she simply pursed her lips with a thoughtful pause. "Maybe I am.. Maybe not. Either way, you clearly don't care." The Siren shrugged dismissively.​

"It's not meant to sound cool. It's meant to single people like you out. The people that could pose threats."​

Status
Not open for further replies.