Not So Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screaming. Gunshots. Cursing. It devolved into a firefight that left Jason, grappled to a wall above Ridley, stunned. Had she made them do that?

Mask was running.

A bullet through the Lumbar part of his spine put a stop to that. Jason dispatched the other thugs and dropped from the darkness next to Black Mask.​

"Ahh.. Good ol' fashioned chaos," she mused to herself under her breath, lips turning upwards slightly in a pleased grin. For a good minute or so, she just kept watching quietly with amusement. Before whistling slightly. "Huh. Nice work, Prince Charming." She made no comment on what she'd pulled on the men.. Only grinned faintly.​

"Ahh.. Good ol' fashioned chaos," she mused to herself under her breath, lips turning upwards slightly in a pleased grin. For a good minute or so, she just kept watching quietly with amusement. Before whistling slightly. "Huh. Nice work, Prince Charming." She made no comment on what she'd pulled on the men.. Only grinned faintly.​

Black Mask crawled away desperately. "No...! No!" Jason followed him, looking over at Ridley.

"You cause all that?"

Black Mask crawled away desperately. "No...! No!" Jason followed him, looking over at Ridley.

"You cause all that?"

Ridley was very slightly bothered by the state Black Mask was being left in; but not much. She'd seen plenty, as well as been through plenty; she was just one of the more humane Dark Casters. Not that she let that show.

"Nope. I guess those boys just had a rather sudden onset of crazy," she replied coolly.. Innocently. The statement was laced faintly with sarcasm, though. "Why?"​

Ridley was very slightly bothered by the state Black Mask was being left in; but not much. She'd seen plenty, as well as been through plenty; she was just one of the more humane Dark Casters. Not that she let that show.

"Nope. I guess those boys just had a rather sudden onset of crazy," she replied coolly.. Innocently. The statement was laced faintly with sarcasm, though. "Why?"​

Getting annoyed, Jason reached down and casually snapped Black Mask's arms, the bones poking through the skin. The man let out several high pitched screams.

"Impressive. Maybe you aren't useless."

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Getting annoyed, Jason reached down and casually snapped Black Mask's arms, the bones poking through the skin. The man let out several high pitched screams.

"Impressive. Maybe you aren't useless."

She just shrugged absently, as though the stunt she'd just pulled wasn't a big deal. "I've got my uses." This.. Possibly had a double meaning. She stared at Black Mask quietly, gold eyes blank. "..You gonna kill him, or leave him like that?"​

She just shrugged absently, as though the stunt she'd just pulled wasn't a big deal. "I've got my uses." This.. Possibly had a double meaning. She stared at Black Mask quietly, gold eyes blank. "..You gonna kill him, or leave him like that?"​

Jason watched the man squeal and try to slither away for a few seconds before blowing his brains all over the floor. "You certainly made my job easier."

Jason watched the man squeal and try to slither away for a few seconds before blowing his brains all over the floor. "You certainly made my job easier."

Well, it was better than watching him thrashing and screaming, in any case. "..I didn't do it to help you with your job, kid. I was bored and needed amusement." That was... Partially true. Partially not.​

Well, it was better than watching him thrashing and screaming, in any case. "..I didn't do it to help you with your job, kid. I was bored and needed amusement." That was... Partially true. Partially not.​

"Doesn't change that you saved me the few minutes it would have taken to pick them all off." Jason frowned at her under the mask. Who was she? "What's your name?"

"Doesn't change that you saved me the few minutes it would have taken to pick them all off." Jason frowned at her under the mask. Who was she? "What's your name?"

This only earned another uncaring shrug. "I guess. Don't think I'm doin' you any favors, though." Maybe this was paying him back for pushing her out of the way earlier.. Or, if you were Ridley and didn't give or return favors, it wasn't. "..I don't think I'll share, Prince Charming." At least, despite the fact she couldn't control him, she could toy with him using curiosity.​

This only earned another uncaring shrug. "I guess. Don't think I'm doin' you any favors, though." Maybe this was paying him back for pushing her out of the way earlier.. Or, if you were Ridley and didn't give or return favors, it wasn't. "..I don't think I'll share, Prince Charming." At least, despite the fact she couldn't control him, she could toy with him using curiosity.​

"Maybe I want to know what I might be shouting later." Jason might not 'feel' emotionally, but he certainly did... 'feel.'

• Love
"Maybe I want to know what I might be shouting later." Jason might not 'feel' emotionally, but he certainly did... 'feel.'

This certainly caught Rid's attention, and she smirked at him. "..I might let you do that, if you tell me the same."​

This certainly caught Rid's attention, and she smirked at him. "..I might let you do that, if you tell me the same."​

"Sorry. No can do. Can't even really take off the armor for ya. Not all of it."

"Sorry. No can do. Can't even really take off the armor for ya. Not all of it."

"Aw, well. Suppose you'll have to take a guess or make something up." She seemed pretty dismissive of this.​

"I could always call you 'my ho'."

She actually laughed slightly at this; something she didn't do often. After all.. Not many people could really amuse her. "I wouldn't mind that, Prince Charming."​

Last edited:

She actually laughed slightly at this; something she didn't do often. After all.. Not many people could really amuse her. "I wouldn't mind that, Prince Charming."​

Jason smirked under his faceless mask before starting to move off. "You should get out of the city. At least try to lay low, if you stick around."

Jason smirked under his faceless mask before starting to move off. "You should get out of the city. At least try to lay low, if you stick around."

She watched him go, quietly, curiously. He was a real mystery, in her eyes. "Mind telling me why I should? After all.. I think I can handle myself just fine without a knight."​

She watched him go, quietly, curiously. He was a real mystery, in her eyes. "Mind telling me why I should? After all.. I think I can handle myself just fine without a knight."​

His visor turned to her. All humor was gone from his modulated voice. "Because I'm the only friendly face you'll find here... and not even the most powerful. Don't go into the sewers. Don't go into alleyways alone. Don't walk the streets unarmed. Don't mess with the Riddler. Don't approach the Clown. Maybe- just maybe- you'll be fine if you do all that."

His visor turned to her. All humor was gone from his modulated voice. "Because I'm the only friendly face you'll find here... and not even the most powerful. Don't go into the sewers. Don't go into alleyways alone. Don't walk the streets unarmed. Don't mess with the Riddler. Don't approach the Clown. Maybe- just maybe- you'll be fine if you do all that."

This was mentally noted by Ridley. Though, she had a tendency to ignore what people told her to do. She wasn't fond of the practice of taking orders.. Although, it always got her into trouble.. Usually with forces much more powerful than her. Sarafine. Abraham. Larkin... Though he was nothing in comparison to her. "I don't know who any of those people are," she replied, crossing her arms. "How do I know who to avoid?"

This was mentally noted by Ridley. Though, she had a tendency to ignore what people told her to do. She wasn't fond of the practice of taking orders.. Although, it always got her into trouble.. Usually with forces much more powerful than her. Sarafine. Abraham. Larkin... Though he was nothing in comparison to her. "I don't know who any of those people are," she replied, crossing her arms. "How do I know who to avoid?"

"You won't." A grapnel shot out of his glove, lifting him through a broken glass panel on the roof. He shouted down. "Stay safe, ho."

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.