Not So Bad

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, Ridley didn't realize he was doing this... At all. Otherwise, she would've tried harder to watch herself. The last thing she needed was someone figuring her out.

Quietly, she kept kissing his neck, occasionally nipping his skin lightly. Apparently, she wasn't in any rush.​

Neither was Jason. He simply shuddered and remained still. Though, even on that small patch of skin she was kissing, there was a multitude of scars.​

Neither was Jason. He simply shuddered and remained still. Though, even on that small patch of skin she was kissing, there was a multitude of scars.​

Ridley noticed this.. But decided against pointing it out. If Jason was anything like her- and he was, much more than she knew -, scars weren't something pleasant to think about.

"Ever go skinny dipping, Prince Charming?" she asked playfully, biting him lightly. Her arms were still draped over his shoulders, for now, though she'd likely set to stripping him soon enough.​

Last edited:
Ridley noticed this.. But decided against pointing it out. If Jason was anything like her- and he was, much more than she knew -, scars weren't something pleasant to think about.

"Ever go skinny dipping, Prince Charming?" she asked playfully, biting him lightly. Her arms were still draped over his shoulders, for now, though she'd likely set to stripping him soon enough.​

"No. Haven't... had the chance." Jason had spent a good deal of the time he might have spent having fun locked away with Joker.​

"No. Haven't... had the chance." Jason had spent a good deal of the time he might have spent having fun locked away with Joker.​

"Ahh.." she replied, just humming thoughtfully. "Well, you've got the chance, now, if you wanna give it a try."

"Of course, there's always a more enjoyable option.. Assuming you don't mind being bad." She bit him quite roughly.. Likely just enough to leave a faint Hickey.​

Last edited:
"Ahh.." she replied, just humming thoughtfully. "Well, you've got the chance, now, if you wanna give it a try."

"Of course, there's always a more enjoyable option.. Assuming you don't mind being naughty." She bit him quite roughly.. Likely just enough to leave a faint Hickey.​

The bite received no indication that he enjoyed it... because he didn't. Jason wasn't fond of pain. "I'll take option number two."​

The bite received no indication that he enjoyed it... because he didn't. Jason wasn't fond of pain. "I'll take option number two."​

Noting this, Ridley stopped biting him. Just stuck to kissing- and occasionally licking his skin -her way down his neck. She loved being rough, and people being rough with her; but she'd stick to whatever gave her counterpart the most pleasure.

"Well, then, it's yours."​

Last edited:
Noting this, Ridley stopped biting him. Just stuck to kissing- and occasionally licking his skin -her way down his neck. She loved being rough, and people being rough with her; but she'd stick to whatever gave her counterpart the most pleasure.

"Well, then, it's yours."​

Jason stood back and slowly- almost self-consciously- took off his shirt... the challenging part. He was absolutely covered in scars. Judging from the colors, he got most of them around the same time or within a little while of each other.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Jason stood back and slowly- almost self-consciously- took off his shirt... the challenging part. He was absolutely covered in scars. Judging from the colors, he got most of them around the same time or within a little while of each other.​

Ridley just tilted her head; as though confused by why he seemed self-conscious of taking the shirt off. It was almost like, to her, the scars weren't even there.

Ridley was judgemental... But not of people like this. Not people who'd been through something like this.

"Gorgeous abs, Prince Charming."​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Ridley just tilted her head; as though confused by why he seemed self-conscious of taking the shirt off. It was almost like, to her, the scars weren't even there.

Ridley was judgemental... But not of people like this. Not people who'd been through something like this.

"Gorgeous abs, Prince Charming."​

He almost seemed relieved when she didn't comment. "Yeah, well... I work out a lot."​

He almost seemed relieved when she didn't comment. "Yeah, well... I work out a lot."​

"I can tell." Quietly, and much more nonchalantly, she took off her own shirt. She didn't have nearly as many scars, but she sported a few. The oddest feature was probably the odd black tribal tattoo around her navel. Although, upon close enough inspection, one could tell it wasn't actually a tattoo.

It wasn't something that seemed out of the ordinary, to most. It took an incredible eye to even notice it wasn't just a ratchet tattoo. In truth, this was simply the marking of a Dark Caster.​

Last edited:
"I can tell." Quietly, and much more nonchalantly, she took off her own shirt. She didn't have nearly as many scars, but she sported a few. The oddest feature was probably the odd tribal tattoo around her navel. Although, upon close enough inspection, one could tell it wasn't actually a tattoo.​

The visor slots of his mask turned blue. This was because he was scanning her. Trying to pick up irregularities.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
The visor slots of his mask turned blue. This was because he was scanning her. Trying to pick up irregularities.​

This mildly alarmed Ridley.. Though it didn't show. She just blinked owlishly at him. "What're you doing?"

It wasn't difficult to pick up she wasn't human. But what she was was a harder part.​

Last edited:
This mildly alarmed Ridley.. Though it didn't show. She just blinked owlishly at him. "What're you doing?"

It wasn't difficult to pick up she wasn't human. But what she was was a harder part.​

The eyes returned to their white color. "Nothing." He stepped forward, examining her.​

"Nothing I didn't already know, and nothing you need to concern yourself with."​

She just pouted at him, slipping her arms around him again. "C'mon.. You can tell me," she urged, resuming kissing his skin carefully by his collarbone.​

She just pouted at him, slipping her arms around him again. "C'mon.. You can tell me," she urged, resuming kissing his skin carefully by his collarbone.​

The kisses were welcomed. He didn't immediately answer, though. "No, it's really nothing."​

The kisses were welcomed. He didn't immediately answer, though. "No, it's really nothing."​

Still pouting, she reluctantly stopped pressing. She wasn't used to people not telling her things. "Alright," she replied, hands slowly moving down his figure.​

He took a half-step back. What was he doing?

tumblr_nf9g819R0X1tp6u3to1_1280.jpg

Yeah, uh... I don't think I can... do this."​

He took a half-step back. What was he doing?

tumblr_nf9g819R0X1tp6u3to1_1280.jpg

Yeah, uh... I don't think I can... do this."​

Ridley blinked, pausing for a moment before stepping back with a shrug. "Fine, I guess." Absently, she pulled her shirt back on.​

Status
Not open for further replies.