Not Even The Gods Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok..." Zayn mumbled. "Come back to bed." This was their day off, and he wanted to cuddle with his boyfriend.

Niall unlocked the door and opened it, wiping his eyes. "I'm going to hang out with Josh today anyway, so you two have fun." He picked up his guitar from the side and walked out, trying to regain his composure.

"Okay Z, gimmie a moment." Henry sighed deeply, pinching the bridge of his nose. He hated upsetting Niall, but what could he do? He needed to discuss this with Zayn. "Niall..."

Deep in thought, he crawled into bed, biting his lower lip.
"Z, we need to talk. Niall admitted that he had a crush on the both of us today, he asked me out and of course I had to say no. He's upset..."

Zayn opened his eyes when Henry spoke, and he raised an eyebrow with surprise. "He likes us both? I mean, it's not surprising he likes you - you're adorable - but he likes me?" He smiled at the thought. "If you want to go on a date with him, I'm not stopping you. It's your choice who you want to be with, babe."

Adorable? Henry honestly didn't understand the appeal he seemed to give off, but this was all so sudden. The younger boy genuinely looked as though tears would form in his eyes. "I-I've spent years l-loving the both of you, I can't pick, because t-that means I love one of you more than the other. M-Maybe...maybe you should date each other, then you'll both be really happy." He nodded firmly and decisively.

"Yes, y-you date Niall. It would be perfect, y-you'd both be so cute together." He was willing to be alone if that pleased them. "I'm not boyfriend material anyway,'

"No!" Zayn protested. "I can't let you make yourself so miserable. - it'll kill me inside. You should go out with Niall - he's the one without a fiancee, and you could be open about your relationship with him. He's better for you."

"No!" Zayn protested. "I can't let you make yourself so miserable. - it'll kill me inside. You should go out with Niall - he's the one without a fiancee, and you could be open about your relationship with him. He's better for you."

Henry was always so incredibly stubborn, shaking his head and crossing his arms. "No, my mind is made up. If I can't have both of you then I won't have either,"

Zayn paused, thinking through Henry's words. He sat up in the bed. "Both of us....that's it. All three of us fancy each other, right? How about a trio relationship?" He suggested hesitantly. "It isn't unheard of - there's a married couple I know of who have a girlfriend as well. Why can't us three be together?"

What? A trio?
Henry hadn't heard of this before, his social network wasn't large enough. He was very interested, but he had his reservations. "I-I like it, it's perfect. But, what if you two go off without me? I mean, I want a family someday, won't that be difficult?" He tended to think ahead. "A-And marriage, what about that?"

"Hen, I would never leave you." Zayn leaned down and kissed his boyfriend's head. "And when we're older, we can adopt, or use a surrogate. We might not be able to get married, but we can still promise ourselves to each other. What do you think? Or am I crazy for suggesting it?"

Henry smiled sweetly, debating it for a few moments; though he already knew the answer. "Lets do it. I think it's what will make us all happy. We might be able to tell the rest of the band when it becomes serious, but apart from that maybe only myself and Niall can go pubic- but only if you're okay with that. Sorry, I think ahead." His cheeks flushed pink excitedly.

"I'm fine with that - you and Niall can go public, but I'll still have both of you. We'll separate our time between the other two, so I'll spend some time with you, and some with Niall, and some time to myself." Zayn smiled and kissed Henry's lips again. "Now, could we please cuddle for this morning? It's our free day, and I want to spend more time with you. We'll talk to Niall about everything later when he comes back."

He lay down beside Henry again and snuggled into his boyfriend's chest.

Henry nodded his head in agreement, gingerly kissing back. His heart was going wild, and his pulse was racing. He'd never been involved in anything so exciting before, and never had two people wanted to be with him so much. "Mmm, Kay..." He wrapped an arm around Zayn, pulling him close, drawing slow circles on his shoulder.

"Your dad is so wrong about you, Hen. You're an angel." Zayn murmured, kissing Henry's collarbone gently. "You never have to go back, y'know? You can come live with me in London." He offered shyly.

Henry let out the softest of moans when his collarbone was kissed; that being a soft spot, causing him to blush. At Zayn's suggestion his eyes widened and he sat up.

"Y-You're serious? Y-You'd...you'd want me there?"

"Of course I would - you're my best friend, my boyfriend, and I miss you like crazy when I'm away. You're getting your A- Level results in August, and then you could go to university in London, and I'd get to see you more often." Zayn smiled and pulled Henry back down on top of him. "I love you babe."

Henry was so thrilled, the excitement was evident on his expression and in the tone of his melodic voice. He squealed cutely and happily, moving to kiss the older boy surprisingly deeply. "I-I love you too," He whispered truthfully, moving to rest a hand on Zayn's cheek.

Zayn smiled at his overflowing happiness and he kissed the tip of Henry's nose. "Good. After we finish here in Australia, we get to go to Japan for the last show. After that, we go home and start preparing for the 1D Day spectacular." He grinned and played idly with his boyfriend's hair.

Henry cutely crinkled his nose up when it was kissed, giggling. "Perfect, I can't wait until everything is settled. Japan will be really fun- I'm learning Japanese, conveniently, and the candy there is always amazing- Niall will have a field day." He laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.