Not Even The Gods Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm not the heart of parties - I only go when the guys make me tag along, and even then it's Niall and Harry and Lou who are the bright spots of the party. I'd rather be on my own, drawing or reading or calling home. You know how hard it was for me at the start to adjust to the fame." Zayn shrugged. "Besides, you're cute - extremely cute - and everyone loves geek chic." He smiled.

"Well I only go along because Niall was going, I'm not a partying type of guy." Henry remarked with a little shrug. But he knew how tough it was for Zayn to realise how famous he really was. He blushed then let out a melodic giggle. "Not true, but thank you..." He very gingerly placed a hand on Zayn's, looking down at his lap meekly. "I know you must have had loads of, ya know, fun with loads of pretty girls...and I know I can't be your first love, and I promise in advance for being completely hopeless at all of this. But, someday, I want you to be my first." He was so embarrassed.

"Actually you were my first love." Zayn confessed with a shy smile, playing with Henry's hair. "Rebecca was my first in bed, but the whole time I was thinking about you and what it would feel like if it was you." His cheeks reddened. "I want your first time to be extra special."

Henry's cheeks flushed darkly, and he moved to hug his boyfriend. He remembered being so jealous when Zayn dated those girls, but he'd just stand by if that meant Zayn was happy. "I'm sure it will be,"

"I'm going to make it extra romantic - candles lighting the room up, rose petals, stuff from those cheesy romance movies that you love so much." Zayn smiled. "But I'll wait until Perrie and I are broken up. Until you and I go public."

Henry laughed and nodded. "You know me too well," He'd forced Zayn to watch romance films on more than one occasion. "I can't wait,'

"Want to get a shower with me, and then when we're dressed, we'll go and find Niall?" Zayn suggested, sliding out of bed. He stretched out and yawned. "Like the view?" He grinned when he felt eyes on his boxer-clad butt.

Henry couldn't help but stare at his backside, gaping slightly. "Uh-huh...oh, sorry." Blinking, he seemed to return to reality, smiling meekly. He stood, and wandered into the bathroom to shower.

Zayn followed him into the bathroom and stripped off his boxers, self-conscious of his manhood size. He turned on the shower water and stepped into the cubicle.

Henry followed soon after, cheeks bright red. He couldn't help but blurt out- "Hell, you look bloody amazing!"

Zayn went pink with pleasure. "Really? Thanks. I'm working on this arm - eventually it'll be a full sleeve." He tapped his right arm before picking up the shampoo. "Want me to wash your hair for you, babe?"

Henry was rather tall and weedy in stature, perhaps that was why he was so attracted to Zayn; he was toned and it drove him wild. Though at the same time, he adored Niall's figure too. "Mm, yes please Z." He beamed childishly.

Zayn chuckled and dispensed some shampoo into his palm, before he began rubbing it gently into Henry's hair. "Your hair is amazing....I want your hair!" He smiled and leaned down, placing a gentle kiss to the back of his boyfriend's neck.

Henry was so relaxed in a matter of moments, eyes fluttering closed. "Mmm, thank you sweetie...well, you can have pretty much everything else of mine." He teased quietly.

"Not yet though. Not until the time is right." Zayn smiled but then hesitated. "Henry, you know if Niall agrees to this group relationship? Would you still wait for me? I want to be your first and make it special."

Henry laughed, rolling his eyes playfully. "Don't worry, I know." He confirmed, expression becoming less playful at Zayn's seriousness.
"I promise, you will be my first."

Zayn's smile grew again. "That's my boy." He smiled widely and took the shower head to gently rinse the shampoo out of his boyfriend's hair. "You are so perfect...I'm amazed that you were still single..."

Henry's blush seemed to be a perminent fixture on his face now. "I'm not as perfect as you, of course. I just knew who I wanted, band anything other than that didn't seem right. When it comes to who I'm attracted to I can be a bit picky. I believe in fate,"

"Same here. I also believe in karma - you've been a good person through your life so lots of good things are happening to you now." Zayn honestly couldn't stop smiling now.

As he reached down to get the loofah, he snuck a sneaky peek at Henry's tight bum, and he started to get an accidental stiffy. He blushed a deep red and straightened up, praying that Henry wouldn't notice.

Part of Henry still didn't believe he deserved such amazing things, he didn't think he was particularly amazing and neither did his parents.

Henry did notice, though his blush couldn't get any brighter. He intentionally pressed close against his boufriend's chest. Well, he'd never been a tease before and starting now was as good a time as any.

Status
Not open for further replies.