Not open for further replies.

tumblr_inline_nf7fl7oHRB1qeffsd.png

Character Sheet (Regalia: 3 Spots Open)
Your Master's Name?:

Empty- any takers?
Your Name:
Kiyoshi [BCOLOR=transparent]{ [/BCOLOR]淳[BCOLOR=transparent] }[/BCOLOR]
Appearance:
Kiyoshi seems to dress in a more punk-rock type of style, though a majority of his clothing consists of a simple pair of dark blue jeans and a black long sleeved or white button down shirt. Of course his various ear piercings, raven locks and striking blue hair often make him pop out more in a crowd. Kiyoshi is of average height with a lean build, due to the various experiences he's had during his brief time in a local boxing club. Despite the lively looking shade of bright blue eyes, there's a look of exhaustion lingering in them.
Age of Death:
Seventeen
Your Wish:
To be of use to someone- preferably to his master
Your Form and Name as a Weapon:
Naoki { 直樹 } is the name Kiyoshi commonly goes by as a weapon, the one his intended master gave him. In his weapon form, Kiyoshi takes on the form of a single dagger.

Personality:
Kiyoshi happens to be a fairly enthusiastic about things concerning animals and music in general. Despite the liveliness that's present there.. he can easily become flustered and prone to anxiety in midst of a party. The confident facade he shows is a front he puts up simply to handle the bundle of nerves contained inside of him. He does come across as strange due to his odd mannerisms and jaded perspective of life.
Quirks:
- Kiyoshi will deny it but he has a terrible habit of sleep talking.
- On the occasion that he finds an animal nearby.. be prepared to hear him chatting with the animal.
Weaknesses:
Fire, loyalty, recklessness, bad judge of character, and climbing.
Strengths:
Close combat, perseverance, directions, long distance running and information gathering.
History:
Kiyoshi's life had been relatively boring and unchanging, excluding those brief moments where he'd be sent from one foster home to the next. He was a pessimistic child during those times, which explained his growing desire for a better life. Despite his good intentions, Kiyoshi slowly found himself beginning to steal from other families and his fellow classmates. Naturally, it didn't help that he ended up joining the wrong crowd and allowing himself to partake in various activities that he knew was wrong to begin with. Nevertheless, this activity of his would be his misfortune in the long run. It would only be on the eve of his seventeenth birthday that he finally found himself caught in a situation he couldn't escape from. One rough beating had ended up being his misdoing.
Would you risk your name for your Master?:
If Kiyoshi felt confident in his partnership with his master, it's very likely he'll end up risking his own name for them- regardless of what could occur to him in the process.
Are You a Nora?: (Oh yes there can be ONE of these...which could make for interesting story development.)
okay. could I read about what regalia I'd be taking soI can manipulate my god to suit it?
So this guy is the only guy without a God. ^.^

Hmm...I mean he should have mentioned to me but it's fine. I just would have liked to be informed sooner well now I'm hmmm...if I would had known sooner I could have said yes to the other guy. -waves- anyway this is fine. I don't mind.
Whoops sorry, thought you wouldn't mind. I just thought you would understand seeing how i was the only person without a partner.

Whoops sorry, thought you wouldn't mind. I just thought you would understand seeing how i was the only person without a partner.
as was sleeping dragon. anyway it's fine now~ I can make someone else happy with this move anyway! ^.^' So one extra pair is getting added but that'll be fine. -waves- I really don't mind just talk to me a bit more kay~? you read my rules right? I'm totally open to any ideas anyone has anyway! ^.^

as was sleeping dragon. anyway it's fine now~ I can make someone else happy with this move anyway! ^.^' So one extra pair is getting added but that'll be fine. -waves- I really don't mind just talk to me a bit more kay~? you read my rules right? I'm totally open to any ideas anyone has anyway! ^.^
I don't freakin pay attention! *flips the table*

I don't freakin pay attention! *flips the table*
-laughs- It's honestly fine! I promise! -catches the table and sets it back down gently- Now stop doing that 'fore you hurt somebody. -taps your nose-

Reactions: Kame
last question, would I be able to change the regalia's weapon form if the owner allowed it? my character is built around fighting storms that come from depression, bullying, drug use and things along those lines. this ties in to him being a noragami because he was only born recently and so a dagger would be... unhelpful to say the least

Once I get the one guys profile and posts from the others who haven't yet I'll make another post myself, sorry that things are moving kinda slow!

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
i will post hopefully tomorrow, if i am not in the hospital all day with my sister who is in labor!

I will wait about a day before I respond, that way the others have a chance to post

My response might be delayed until tomorrow, since I'm still in Austin right now.​

I will wait about a day before I respond, that way the others have a chance to post
Yeah that's what I was waiting for but starting to feel like I need to respond soon. I'll probably put up some kind of reply today myself. >.<' I can't just wait for too long.

Reactions: Kame
I guess it's mine . . .? Well, it was a busy weekend so IC posts were difficult for me, but I also thought some of the others might have a chance too.

I guess it's mine . . .? Well, it was a busy weekend so IC posts were difficult for me, but I also thought some of the others might have a chance too.
Yeah a lot of others haven't even posted yet...and that Ryth guy hasn't done a profile either... So hmm...

Got my reply in!

Reactions: Arius LaVari
tumblr_inline_mzo4768vdc1rrn5dn.gif

"O worthy god. Would you please tell us a little more about yourself?"

Name: Ryth
Title: future god of salvation
Eye Color: onyx
Hair Color: blond
Weight: 52kg
Height: 180cm
Outfit: plain t-shirt with long jeans
Appearance:
rc11j7.jpg

Location in where you live: none. he is a wanderer

tumblr_n2wx03j9DY1s3zzn5o2_500.gif

"Since you live long and all and never really die. What things have you done and seen?"

Story or tale of which you are known for: none
Secrets: unknown
Regrets: being the one to be saved by the nora, instead of being one of his predecessors and let someone else have the privelege of living
History: Ryth's history technically started before he was born. around the start of the twenty first century, the helpless desire to aid those suffering from depression or bullying and things along that nature reached a critical point, causing yatogami to be born in order to fight the forces causing these events. Just like the results of that time the spawned noragami couldn't do anything due to being naturally drawn to those storms or beasts causing depression and other issues they were born to combat, leading for them to be slaughtered before they could learn anything and fade away. This massacre of yatogami lasted for almost a year until one being from the far shore decided to take action, finding a newborn god and teaching him the ways of his power and the reason for his existence as well as showing him how to gain his own regalia. The newborn god was Ryth himself.
Ryth awoke that day in some sort of park. Not understanding what was going on he began to walk around and try to understand.... at least something. It was at this time that a man walked up to him, introducing himself to the child. What followed was a ten minute basic explanation of who Ryth was before the target the young boy was heading towards appeared. A beast hovered around a haggard man, urging its victim to take more drugs before it turned to Ryth, smelling the essence of a god it instantly leapt at Ryth, being stopped only from the intervention of his guide. The following experience gave the newborn noragami his first regalia.
Throughout his years, Ryth fought his born enemies with the regalia, gaining more knowledge about himself and his world as he went along. The regalia nudged him towards learning about the technology of the age he was in, causing the boy to gain a keen interest in everything modern spending what little time he had when he wasn't fighting the aberrations plaguing those of the near shore he was at the library, reading or on one of the computers. This interest in computers allowed him to use a discreet way of being remembered, hiding his name and what he did in files on their devices so they would be reminded of him when they looked into something they usually did.

Noragami-image-noragami-36709897-500-280.gif

"I like where this is going. Why don't you tell us more about you? I want to really get to know you."

Personality: Ryth is a very introverted kid, only talking to his regalia and only to learn or plan left him severely lacking in the social aspect. This also damaged his talking, leading him to speak eccentrically and have difficulty getting his point across which frustrates him greatly. Although he doesn't care much about other's opinions of him, the ones he cares about are the only ones whose opinions usually matter to him causing him to be far more sensitive around them. His lack of friends also led to him being extremely loyal, almost to a fault as he would protect them so much as to put his personal safety to the side for those he cares about.
With these things it isn't surprising that he has a keen interest in novels. he really enjoyed reading about those adventures through the world's made up by the authors, gaining tidbits of knowledge from the novels on random things. His keen interest in novels also gave him his indomitable will, he was inspired by the will of many of his favourite protagonists and made sure he was willful for situations that required it. This didn't harm his logical nature though; being on computers regularly he gained a tendency to use logic to sort out things, going so far as to add the unpredictability of chaos into his logic.
Dislikes: corruption, rebellion, bullies, monsters from the far shore, egotistical gods
Enemies: (will be decided at a later time)
Allies: (will be decided at a later time)
Shinki(s): (will be decided at a later time)
Motivations: be the god that he is meant to be and make sure his predecessors didn't die in vain
Aspirations: lose the title of noragami and have a shrine

tumblr_n581efLcVW1tuo1lio1_500.gif

"Any last things you would like to share?"

Theme Song: kami, nozomu sekai to hakoniwa gensou

Reactions: Arius LaVari
Status
Not open for further replies.