Noragami: Path of Fortune

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry! I was having some real life stuff happening and coouldn't post till yesterday. Sorry again!

Reactions: Arius LaVari
Okay so my response is kinda short but there's a reason I promise! I had to help introduce Ryth and Kiyoshi properly since they're a little behind. Oh and it looks like @sleepingxdragon may need to change his post a bit. The God you're connected to doesn't have a shrine.

Okay so my response is kinda short but there's a reason I promise! I had to help introduce Ryth and Kiyoshi properly since they're a little behind. Oh and it looks like @sleepingxdragon may need to change his post a bit. The God you're connected to doesn't have a shrine.
I figured I'd change some things around once the CS was posted. I'll add the necessary changes sometime between tomorrow and Friday.​

Hmm...wait a bit longer. >.< once everything gets fixed up things should get moving

I actually thought we were all waiting on @Ryth

just a note, sleepingxdragon's first post is supposed to be after mine

do you mean you post first then sleepingxdragon?

I mean the rp post he did a few posts above where we're at is supposed to be after mine

It's a bit confusing but we won't have to worry about that again. We've got Ryth and Dragon's post now~ yay! ^.^ now everything should get on a roll.

I'll be posting tomorrow! :D

Not really sure. I could post but it would be a bit filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.