Noragami: Path of Fortune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really ? o.o That would be interesting . Wanna have a sibling ? :P
Yes, in japanese mythology it states that the creators of japan, ''Izanagi and Izanami'' gave birth to 4 children. Susanoo, Amaterasu, and tsukuyomi who all was born from the dripping blood of the first son ''Kagutsuchi'' the god of flame. Izanami, the goddess of japan died from giving birth to kagutsuchi who had burned her alive during the process. Izanagi outraged from the loss of his lover killed the newborn baby kagutsuchi with a blade and its blood divided gave birth to the last 3 children: Susanoo, amaterasu, and tsukuyomi.

Also if i understand your question right then i assume you want... a child between our two characters?

Yes, in japanese mythology it states that the creators of japan, ''Izanagi and Izanami'' gave birth to 4 children. Susanoo, Amaterasu, and tsukuyomi who all was born from the dripping blood of the first son ''Kagutsuchi'' the god of flame. Izanami, the goddess of japan died from giving birth to kagutsuchi who had burned her alive during the process. Izanagi outraged from the loss of his lover killed the newborn baby kagutsuchi with a blade and its blood divided gave birth to the last 3 children: Susanoo, amaterasu, and tsukuyomi.

Also if i understand your question right then i assume you want... a child between our two characters?
-waves- Careful~ She has a blue star. She and General Scales are the only two who are under 18. (I'm just trying to prevent trouble I'm not picking on you I promise.) -rewatching episodes of Noragami-

Reactions: Makomin
I didn't mean it like that!!

Sorry i read it wrong, yes that would be cool.
-laughs- sorry sorry! I promise I wasn't picking! -hugs- but hey you gave me a neat idea...so I'm grateful!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kame
[fieldbox="Masao/Mayonaka, purple, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]

tumblr_static_oreki_houtarou_render_4_by_joouls-d5fk9di.png

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Your Master's Name?:[/BCOLOR]
Amaterasu (Goddess of the sun)
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Your Name:[/BCOLOR]
Masao Nakahara (マサオ)
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
Masao has longish dark brown hair, which is always messy except for the times where he is forced by his master Amaterasu for special events. His eye color is a dark green and his skin a bit pale. He is at a fit regalia training everyday, with a height of 5'8 and his weight at 160 pounds. He wears a brown wrist watch on his arm, he doesn't wear anything particular other then a dress shirt a couple days a week and his red robe every night.
tumblr_mm6c5lVmUD1ricipbo1_500.gif

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Age of Death:[/BCOLOR]
He was 18 years of age when he died (In regalia years is 176 years old)
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Your Wish:[/BCOLOR]
To serve and protect his master until death (Well his second death).
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Your Form and Name as a Weapon:[/BCOLOR]
Mayonaka (真夜中) is the name given from his master Amaterasu when he was chosen to be her regalia a number of years back, the name and word meaning defines as midnight, which makes sense to his color choices in his outfits and his more serious and quiet attitude. His form of weapon is two long rifles.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
Masao has a never ending loyalty towards his master ever since he was assigned to her, going as far as to put his life on the line. He is quiet towards most people, other then Amaterasu and other exceptions. He is also really kind even though he doesn't show it and tries to deny it, but his master knows his sensitive side. Masao can be cranky and irritable at times when he is tired or aggravated but doesn't mean any harm to anyone he snaps at.
original.gif

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Quirks:[/BCOLOR]
~He likes walking around at night almost everyday, not a day person~
~He loves it when someone plays with his hair~
~He secretly loves getting hugged, but acts like he dislikes them~

~He loves dogs and can't resist to pet one~
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
~Is really tired a lot and gets cranky~
~Has a fear of swimming and water (From his past.)~
~He gets stressed why he goes against phantoms or Gods who are stronger then him/them~
~Stays up at night a lot thinking about who he was before.~
~His master Amaterasu~

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
~He is trained in combat with his master~
~His bullets are really powerful from when he is in his regalia zone~
~He has a close partnership and teamwork with his master, keeping them allied~
~He is really fast on his feet~
~Great at massages (Is taken for advantage from his master for free massages)~
1b0b5ffe614fbb8584b0994ec5eda04c.gif

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]History:[/BCOLOR]
When Masao was eighteen years old, he was the oldest sibling to his little sister Minako who looked up to him, his mother and father both loved them. But one day when his father was hunting, he was shot by another hunter and was killed, which left their mother to care for them.

After hearing about the news, his sister was devastated so Masao decided to bring her outside to the snow and play. They decided to play tag so his sister ran as fast as she could to not get tagged, after his sister was getting carried away in the game so Masao tried to warn her that their was ice coming, his sister took a sudden stop after hearing ice start to crack. Masao told her to stay their and walked to her where he quickly grabbed her and moved her from the cracking ice, but not fast enough as he fell through the ice and drowned. But saved his sister.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Would you risk your name for your Master?:[/BCOLOR]
Yes Masao would risk his name for his master.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Are You a Nora?:[/BCOLOR]
No he is not a Nora.
tumblr_msmrz7s6CY1sb41dmo1_500.gif

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
tumblr_nya00pDGnb1rble98o5_250.png
Your Master's Name:
夜ト Yato, the calamity war god. Real name: Yaboku

Your Name:
雪音 Yukine

Appearance:
Short stature, Yukine has messy blond hair and orange eyes. The appearence of a young teenager, Yukine is usually seen wearing a large green furred parka, blue jeans and a white shirt. His tattoo can be seen on his left pectoral, just below the collar bone.

Age of Death:

tumblr_inline_nv3t35pD7f1tovqdt_100.png tumblr_inline_nv3t4ddY4L1tovqdt_100.png 229545_original.png
Your Wish:
For Yato to stop spending all of my hard earned money!

Your Form and Name as a Weapon:
Dual katanas with bandages wrapped around the hilt
Sekki

Personality:
Dilligent
Hardworkng
Upbeat
Sarcastic
Rebellious
Cold

Quirks:
Blunt
Cunning
A bit prone to some earthly desires
Occasionally blights his master. It's usually by accident as he is still very young.

tumblr_n2jhnqi5z61sozv4xo3_500.gif
Weaknesses:
The Dark

Strengths:
Barriers

History:
When he was human, Yukine was physically abused by his father. He had a mother and a sister who were also victims of the abuse but somehow got away, leaving Yukine to endure his father's violent nature. There were times where Yukine would fight back against his father which resulted in cruel punishment. Eventually, Yukine succumbed to his injuries and died.

Would you risk your name for your Master?:
Yes. As much as Yukine is annoyed by his master's drama, spontaneous splurges, and sweaty hands, he's committed to serving Yato to the best of his ability as his Regalia, even going so far as to take a blow to protect him.

Are You a Nora?:
No
tumblr_n0qrqzrQ2T1rqzfjlo3_500.gif

Last edited:
I'm going to at least assume this is after the Bishamon arc which is why Yukine is already a Blessed Regalia.

Also, this will be very interesting to see sibling gods!

I'm going to at least assume this is after the Bishamon arc which is why Yukine is already a Blessed Regalia.

Also, this will be very interesting to see sibling gods!
That was the intention. Since I haven't read the Manga so I'm just working with a story line I thought of...

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
OH! O.O' Almost everyone's profiles are done and up... @sleepingxdragon Just need you to finish up yours and I can put the starter up...

Is everyone all paired up?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
is there still a chance for me to play a noragami? (god who has not yet been granted a shrine or title)

could you give me a yes or no answer?
Eek! Sorry I've been focusing on work and other things and just barely put together the starter...I know it says I'm always online but I'm not actually. Erm again I'm really sorry! We already have pairs and I would like to keep this RP small...bigger groups tend to fall apart quickly. I really am sorry! But ah...if you're wanting to do something similar I'm more than willing to one on one with you, with a different idea. (Though still the Noragami universe.)

Nice to meet y'all. I know it's closed signup and all but @Edward asked me to be his partner so I hope you can make an exception. I'll put this here character sheet right here.

Your Master's Name: Susanoo Mikoto
Your Name: Aiko(愛子)
Appearance:

She is about 150cm and wears a long blouse that covers half her thighs. Underneath she wears a pair of short light brown pants and pantyhose. Also she has a white ribbon to tie her hair up. Her name is written behind her neck.

Age of Death: 15

Your Wish: To have a family not bound by physical gains but love and affection.

Her form is that of a Naginata that consists of a curved blade and white shaft, the blade is 80cm long and can be extended, the pole is 240cm which also can be extended. However the blade can be remove via a peg (mekugi) with binds the tang and shaft together. At the end of the shaft is a heavy silver cap shaped like a rose with a small short blade in the middle. Her name is this form is called Aiki (愛器).

Personality:
Aiko is a very courteous person who is very curious about the things around her often asking if the situation allows it. She cares greatly about her friends often helping them physically or just talking to them. Though she isn't very honest about her feelings and will lie about how she truly feels to not trouble anyone.

Quirks:
She makes sound effects when she is trying to describe an action.
She gets sad on very dark and stormy nights for no reason.
She is also scared of bugs.
She is very sensitive to criticism.

Weaknesses:
Aiko is paranoid about strangers. Also she is emotionally fragile don't hurt her feelings and she is scared of being betrayed.

Strengths:
She has great endurance when she's in her weapon form. She also has a greater sense of empathy allowing her to sense ulterior motives or conflicting emotions.

History:
Aiko's life was a good one as she had great parents and siblings. People who would go out of their way to help her and Aiko felt loved because of this. However a dark storm looms over her precious family as talk about her grandparents inheritance surfaced. The inheritance was about a large sum of money, land, and the ownership of the family business. She was named the heir of the fortune, her parents, siblings, uncles and cousins were jealous why her? A naïve child. So on one dark and stormy day her siblings descended upon her like hungry vultures. Murder. The report by police officers was different though it was dubbed as just another suicide due to stress. Aiko's real name is Megumi.

"I wouldn't know, I don't want to die. I mean I died already and I … D-Don't know him that well yet."

Are You a Nora?: No

Reactions: Kame
Nice to meet y'all. I know it's closed signup and all but @Edward asked me to be his partner so I hope you can make an exception. I'll put this here character sheet right here.

Your Master's Name: Susanoo Mikoto
Your Name: Aiko(愛子)
Appearance:

She is about 150cm and wears a long blouse that covers half her thighs. Underneath she wears a pair of short light brown pants and pantyhose. Also she has a white ribbon to tie her hair up. Her name is written behind her neck.

Age of Death: 15

Your Wish: To have a family not bound by physical gains but love and affection.

Her form is that of a Naginata that consists of a curved blade and white shaft, the blade is 80cm long and can be extended, the pole is 240cm which also can be extended. However the blade can be remove via a peg (mekugi) with binds the tang and shaft together. At the end of the shaft is a heavy silver cap shaped like a rose with a small short blade in the middle. Her name is this form is called Aiki (愛器).

Personality:
Aiko is a very courteous person who is very curious about the things around her often asking if the situation allows it. She cares greatly about her friends often helping them physically or just talking to them. Though she isn't very honest about her feelings and will lie about how she truly feels to not trouble anyone.

Quirks:
She makes sound effects when she is trying to describe an action.
She gets sad on very dark and stormy nights for no reason.
She is also scared of bugs.
She is very sensitive to criticism.

Weaknesses:
Aiko is paranoid about strangers. Also she is emotionally fragile don't hurt her feelings and she is scared of being betrayed.

Strengths:
She has great endurance when she's in her weapon form. She also has a greater sense of empathy allowing her to sense ulterior motives or conflicting emotions.

History:
Aiko's life was a good one as she had great parents and siblings. People who would go out of their way to help her and Aiko felt loved because of this. However a dark storm looms over her precious family as talk about her grandparents inheritance surfaced. The inheritance was about a large sum of money, land, and the ownership of the family business. She was named the heir of the fortune, her parents, siblings, uncles and cousins were jealous why her? A naïve child. So on one dark and stormy day her siblings descended upon her like hungry vultures. Murder. The report by police officers was different though it was dubbed as just another suicide due to stress. Aiko's real name is Megumi.

"I wouldn't know, I don't want to die. I mean I died already and I … D-Don't know him that well yet."

Are You a Nora?: No
Hmm...I mean he should have mentioned to me but it's fine. I just would have liked to be informed sooner well now I'm hmmm...if I would had known sooner I could have said yes to the other guy. -waves- anyway this is fine. I don't mind.

could you give me a yes or no answer?
Scratch what I said previously. You can join. Our pairs got unbalanced so there's a spot available now for a God. I hope to hear from you about this!

okay. could I read about what regalia I'd be taking soI can manipulate my god to suit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.