Nomad: Necro Rising | Part 02 - Black Paws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking quickly he brings his wrench up and smacks the rotter in the head with it, trying to beat it down while it was stunned, he grabs the paper bag and brings it to his mouth, hoping to stop the stench from making him puke, and if not, at least he had a barf bag at the ready

Jeez these things reek like nothing else

Sariel just sits down on the ground once inside the camp, being quiet. Nothing much to talk about right now.

Diesel looks over to the others who followed Tigress and Halberd as he walks into camp, nodding. Well, least we're sorta safe.....God, that lady is a bitch. Halberd seems fine....wonder about the others.. He thinks to himself, flitting his knife around before stuffing it into his pocket, with the syringe. Quite a few sharp things he had on his person now; just the way he liked it. Taking a small look at the other members of Halberd's group, Diesel finally turned over to the pink haired girl. Well....seems to be the most approachable. If I wanna stay, better get to know 'em. He decides, walking near her and waving.

Lauren shrugs. Not like she had any other plans. "Sure, I'll join you folks," she smiled and followed them to their camp, taking notice of the blue beanies when they arrived. She listened to Halberd talk, raising an eyebrow at his quick correction, then approached him once he finished.

"So... Halberd, right? I'm Lauren. Mind if I ask what's up with the beanies?" She asked, indicating his hat and holding her book at her side.

Ok seriously, what's with the teeth and eyes on these people! It's really creeping me out...!
Audrey thought to herself, trying not to show the worry in her expression and since she was actor she knew how to do that very well. She then turned to face the random girl that had shown up, Audrey definitely didn't recognise her but thankfully from the looks of it she didn't have anything weird about her unlike Halberd and Tigress.She followed the two along with everyone else and it turned out their camp wasn't really that far from the bunker. Everyone in it was wearing the same blue beanie though there was one girl who wore all pink clothes who definitely stood out with that slightly dreary atmosphere of the camp, apparently she was "dangerous". As Halberd spoke, Audrey noticed him mumble something about...corrupt..? Wait, what. Did he just let it slip that the water...corrupts?! Was that why they all had such a strange appearance?! Ugh, she felt a bit dizzy but kept herself upright. Audrey decided on checking around the camp, wanting first to one of the smaller tents to see if she could put her stuff down in one. She then turned to Sariel and Milly. "Do you guys wanna come check the tent's with me..?"

"Hm? Eh, sure, don't see why not." Sariel stands up, holding her head from the resulting lightheadedness that results from it, "I'll, probably need some help with navigation, though."

Jacob - Whilst the rotter was stunned, you take your chance to snatch the rusty wrench from your pocket, its rusty grip uncomfortable in your hands, but you cared not. You wanted this thing to die, and, almost uncontrollably... you just felt a need to smack it down into a pile of flesh. Your instincts told you to just keep smacking away until it was nothing, almost ravenous to see the corrupted blood spill from it... but you manage to contain those thoughts which popped into your head, and you proceed to smack the wrench across the head of the rotter. It moans on the first hit, a large indentation on its forehead as you ready another swing, and you [Strength] smack again, deepening the bleeding dent on its cracked skull as it gurgles before dying. It seemed rotters were easy enough to kill whilst they were by themselves.

With the rotter dead, you manage to resist your urge to puke at the gut-wrenching smell, and now you were left at the pit of the crater with the purple gem... and the rotter's once glowing purple eyes leaked purple wisps of light that slowly drifted towards you, like a thin strand of smoke.
-A mysterious, purple gem in the pit of the crater. It looks like it's what caused this crater to be here. It's crackling with unknown energy.
-Small purple wisps are coming towards you...

-Zombie Rotter [0/10]. It had glowing purple eyes, and its head has been beaten in with your rusted wrench. It's trying to crawl up to you, but it can't. It's at the pit of the crater, beside the purple gem.

Ways to go:
Forward - This way seems to lead to a steep hill. It leads to a large, impressive pile of sickly brown rocks in the distance, also once known as a Tor.
Right - To the chainlink fence of the warehouse. You couldn't see an entrance. Zombies are in the way.
Left - Nothing special. Just more moors.
Back - Back in the direction of the bunker.
=================================================================
Lauren - Halberd comes back from the tent, seemingly walking in the direction of the two women and girl, before he hears what you say and stops in his tracks, not facing you as at the mention of the beanies, he pulls his down on his head rather abruptly. It's a while before he turns to you with a smirk. However, perceptive in your nature [Perception], you could tell the smirk was fake and he wasn't being genuine in his stance. It was all very suspicious...
"Nice to meet'cha, Lauren! Oh... uh... heh, these? They're not a lot really... we just found a bunch whilst looting a clothing store, and we thought we may as well all wear them. Like a clan symbol, or something... everyone else seemed pretty cool with the idea when I mentioned it. So we all started wearing one - it keeps the group together... somehow... it's just... we just never take them off. We don't know why." Halberd [Perception] lies, holding the tip of his beanie with his usual, somewhat creepy smirk as he turns back to walk in the direction of the other three girls. You could have sworn you can see a large figure by the entrance...
@Mrnocamera - ???
@AddictedToSkooma - ???

Sariel + Audrey - Milly assists Sariel get to her feet again, almost acting as her guide for navigating the place. Softly, Milly whispers into Sariel's ear a brief description of the area, so she has a rough idea of where everything is. After doing so, Milly looks quite comfortable being with you to, gripping Audrey's hand gently and Sariel's hand tightly to assist her with the other.
"I think the tents are where the others sleep... maybe we shouldn't..." Milly starts, but seems a little discomforted as the man in grey, with grey colourless eyes and a face mostly hidden by a grey bandana and holding a sniper rifle gazes at the group of you, sat in his chair and watching you without expression. You can hear footsteps behind you, and Halberd seems to have emerged from the large tent, looking a little uncomfortable as he wipes under his nose.
"Yeah... I just spoke to Ty, and he sure isn't happy about you folks staying aroun- huh..." Halberd begins, and looks to the bland man in his chair with his sniper rifle. The man with colourless eyes pulls down his bandana, and spits on the ground before pulling it up again. Halberd narrows his eyes at the man, and turns back, seeming a bit flustered and uncomfortable.
"Hell... don't mind Grease over there. Dunno what his problem is, but he can shoot like nobody else... problem is, never heard him talk... and I know he ain't mute like your big pal." He says, gesturing to Lachlan who was walking towards the girl dressed in pink. Halberd scratches his chin before turning back to you.
"To be honest... I can give you a few things if you really need them, but Ty won't let me give away any other valuables. I barely got him to agree on letting you people stay one night, but when I mentioned you had a kid... he changed attitude. If I were you, I'd come back here at night... otherwise you'll have Tigress and Ty to deal with... they're both a nightmare together..." Halberd mutters, shaking his head.
"Not that they hate eachother... it's just... two aggressive attitudes in the camp makes a good excuse for me to go scavenge." Halberd adds with a slight smile, and looks down at Milly for a while before resting his half-shattered axe on the ground and petting her head. Milly shyly clings tighter to both of your hands, which makes Halberd chuckle for a while, before his eyes narrow in on something by the entrance.
"Oh shit... shit... shit..." He mutters in awe, and you can then see a fairly large creature... humanoid, and you could only guess it were another type of zombie. It was covered in thick, shining brown plates... almost chitinous, and furious red eyes peered from the armour of it. Halberd looked around the camp, and it appeared you were the only ones who spotted it.
"Keep everyone safe. I'll try to take it out before anyone notices. It saves stress in the camp." Halberd whispers to the two of you, and dashes off towards the armoured zombie, stooping down to pick up his axe on the way.
Diesel - As soon as you begin within ten feet of the girl with the pink trenchcoat, she drops the arrow she was fletching almost instantly, and she was facing away from you, her long pink-dyed hair smooth and uncurled as it flowed from the back of her beanie. She sniffs the air for a moment as she drops the small pocket knife you now noticed in her hand on the dirt too, and she spins around, a pretty face visible with ecstatic eyes which... you could have sworn even they were pink for a second, but they faded back to a normal blue almost instantly.
"A... a-a-a... A NEW PERSON!" She squeals almost in disbelief, her voice high-pitched. Her face sported an excited smile as she sprints up to you in a matter of seconds, and before you knew it her short body was tightly hugging your waist, and her face was resting against your chest contently.

"IknewitIknewitIknewit! I could have sworn I could have smelled a new scent around the camp but then I thought nah no one comes around these days but then you came closer and I was SUUUURE it was someone else so I stopped doing that thing Tigery asked me to do and then I saw YOU!" She says, her voice mainly muffled and talking very fast as she had squeezed you tighter, and her face was buried into your chest because she was hugging you so hard. You were actually finding it quite hard to breathe, and you could barely move.
"What's your name? You have a name right? Do you like the colour pink? How long have you been around how old are yo- *AHHH*! I'm so excited, I haven't met someone new in... in... like... h-ha..." She stops for a second, her grip loosening as her face was visibly sad for a moment, then she looks up at you again with a bright smile.
"The others around here call me 'Blink' I dunno why but I just roll with it it's super weird isn't it I wanted to be called like Pink or something but at least it rhymes with pink so I didn't mind the name!" She says before you could even answer her many initial questions.
"Do you like the colour pink?" She asks a little more slowly, obviously blatantly unaware of your disability to talk.
All those in the camp:
Notable things/people inside the spiked log walls.
-Tent #1 - Nothing special, just a two person green canvas tent.
-Tent #2 - Nothing special, just a two person green canvas tent.
-Tent #3 - Nothing special, just a two person green canvas tent.
-Large Tent - This tent is much bigger than the other tents, and made of blue canvas. It could probably hold about six people.
-A large canvas suspended above an area containing what looked like to be a makeshift forge, with burning embers inside a cobbled stone wall. There was an anvil laying next to the forge with a hammer next to it. The hammer was still slightly smoking, as if it had been used recently. There is a huge makeshift sword of purplish iron sticking out of the forge, and judging by the rough edges, it was clear it wasn't finished yet.
-Another large canvas suspended above an area with various blue gallon jugs, and three crates. The gallon jugs held what you could assume to be water, but the crates were unknown.

-Blink is here, lovingly hugging Diesel.
-Tigress has left the camp walls and headed off Northward, to the river.
-Halberd is here, but he dashed out from the camp.
-Grease is here, sitting in his stool.
-There is an omnious figure by the entrance, but only Lauren, Sariel and Audrey have really noticed it, as well as Halberd.

Ways to go from The Black Paws' camp:
Northward. Tigress went this way. Halberd said there was a river of this way.
Eastward. It leads to an unknown location from this area.
Westward. It leads to an unknown location from this area.
Southward. This leads out of the camp, and back in the direction of the bunker.

Looking at the corpse's now messed up head he chuckles gently, before laughing quietly to himself, barely holding back a maniacal cackle as he clears his throat, looking down at the gem, he wasn't sure if the gem had caused his sudden spike in aggression, but he liked it.
If it was small enough to carry, he'd take the gem, if not, he'd see about breaking some off to keep with him, just in case, it could be helpful

Looking at the wisps he remembers earlier, they'd headed to Milly, but they never reached her...he wondered what they'd do to him, only one way to find out...
Standing still he allows the wisps to do whatever it was they were doing

"Lord give me strength" he mutters as he shuts his eyes and waits

Jackie idly swings her PAINWHEEL controller around a bit, before deciding to look around the camp a bit more. "Oooh, starter town. At least, seems like it. Probably... Talking to people would be the first thing usually, then exploring, then... Quests?" She thinks, looking at the guy sitting on a stool and walking over to him.

"Hey, nice gun. I'm Jackie, just got here. Who're you?"

Lauren frowned slightly at Halberd, cocking her head to the side and watching him leave towards the armored figure. She steps towards Sariel and Audrey now that Halberd has left them and nods to them. "Hey, haven't met you guys left. I'm Lauren, I followed you guys from the cave," she says, offering her hands to each of them. "Uh, I take it you guys weren't with this group originally either?" Lauren looks between them, then leans in, frowning a bit. "Ah... So I hate to break it to you, but there's something up with these guys," she whispers, barely audible to even them.

Audrey can't help but smile at Milly as she holds on to her. Audrey wasn't such a big of kids, but Milly was starting to grow on her. She took a moment to think. If those tents belonged to the others where were they supposed to sleep...? Looking at Milly again, she noticed how visibly uncomfortable she was, and turned her head to see the reason. That man in grey...did he really need to stare at them so hard? Yes they were new and all but his gaze almost made Audrey feel as though he was planning something. Letting out a soft sigh to relax herself, Audrey turned around to face Halberd. "How'd it go..?" She asked before listening to him. "I see...well, Halberd...where exactly can we sle--"Audrey stopped when she noticed the large figure in the entrance way. "U-um...what the heck is that...?" Audrey shakes her head for a minute then turns to Lauren. "Oh! Hi there..." Audrey speaks, still a bit concerned about the mysterious figure. When she hears Lauren mumble, she leans in to hear her.

Last edited:
Eric makes a note to himself to make sure that he finds a backpack of some sort, because the boots could be useful. With that in mind, he peeks around the doorway to the right side of the corridor, making sure he doesn't reveal more of himself than necessary. When he initially spots nothing of immediate danger, he steps into the room, though still cautious with the makeshift spear at ready.
When one of the floorboards creak under him, he jumps, but realizes it was nothing more than the house. He sighs in relief, and bitterly chuckles to himself. I'm WAY too tense. Getting soft, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diesel probably would've cried out or swore, if he wasn't mute. Well, since he was, not much he could do but hug back rather awkwardly. Jeez, what was this lady on? Eh, she seemed nice enough......Blink? Odd name. While the hug was sudden and semi-uncomfortable, Diesel did just get the feeling....that it was one of those things that people didn't get often these days, so he did make an effort to look like he was trying, and even stooped down a bit to hug on her level. Nooooow for the hard part.....Diesel looked down at her, trying to smile as he pointed at the scars on his neck, before mouthing 'mute.'

Jacob - As you pick up the gem, it trembles and crackles in your hands for a few moments. Uncontrollably, your arm begins to shake as the gem violently hisses and moans, almost as if it were about t-
*CRACK*
In the blink of an eye, the gem shatters into pieces, leaving more and more wisps of purple smoke rising from the remains of the gem. Standing still, the now large amount of purple wisps come closer... closer... swirling towards you, and as they make contact with your body, your head aches suddenly. Staggering in your stance, you struggle to the floor, and your vision slowly begins to black out. You couldn't be dying, right? No... there was no pain, you were still breathing, you could feel it. Can't see. You weren't dead, you could tell... but... what was going on? You couldn't see, you couldn't feel pain or anything around you.

Suddenly, you stagger as voices whisper horribly in your head, as if there were people right next to you screaming in horror:
*CRUNCH* *MUNCH* *CHEW* "IT'S MINE! MINE!" "I'll... I'll fucking KILL YOU!"
"H-haaa... yes... j-just... let me see that body! YES!" "Hmph. Fucking kid and his nice stuff..."
"I DID IT! I AM THE STRONGEST! FEEL MY POWER!" "JUST DIE! STAY DOWN! DIE! THAT'S IT! AHAHAHAH!"

You shake yourself awake, breathing heavily from the new pain in your head from all the voices. You were in the crater, and there was no more of the purple smoke to be seen... what happe-
"Join us..."
You can feel... somewhat a new strength inside you. And you feel... different, yet you look normal. You look down at your hands, and you thought you were normal until now. Something has changed. And you're hungry.
You have long, reddish-black and sharp fingernails.
Your eyes have a purplish tint in them.

You feel stronger than before.
You feel more perceptive than before.

You hunger.

-Join us...

-Zombie Rotter [0/10]. It had glowing purple eyes, and its head has been beaten in with your rusted wrench.

Ways to go:
Forward - This way seems to lead to a steep hill. It leads to a large, impressive pile of sickly brown rocks in the distance, also once known as a Tor.
Right - To the chainlink fence of the warehouse. You couldn't see an entrance. Zombies are in the way.
Left - Nothing special. Just more moors.
Back - Back in the direction of the bunker.
Jackie - You walk up to the man in grey, and as you introduce yourself to him he looks back at you blandly with his uncoloured eyes. As you compliment his gun, he doesn't say anything in return. He just... sits there, with no reaction whatsoever. It's a little strange to see, but as you ask for his name, you can hear him mutter something in a deep and growling voice under his bandana, so much so that you couldn't really hear much apart from 'Gre...' or something. You replay what he growled in your head, and the only suitable word you could think of was 'Grease'. He watches you plainly for a few seconds, then adjusts the scope on his large and grey-metalled sniper rifle, tightening the bandana around his mouth before turning away. He didn't seem like much of the talkative type, and he seemed to have near to no interest with you.

He does, however, seem to have some interest in the controller you're holding, watching it somewhat intensely with his colourless eyes as he puts the M21 on his lap, and slowly leans in to look at it closer. He watches it swing from your hand through narrow eyes, and mutters something else incomprehensible.
Lauren + Audrey - Milly scratches her neck a little as she leans in to hear what Lauren says, and then leans back down. Milly scratches under her eyes a little as she watches Halberd run off, and in thought she blinks slowly.
"No, we met the man with an axe first... and... I think something's up too..." She finally whispers quietly. Halberd in the distance charges towards the zombie with toughened skin, and you watch as he pulls out a bottle of some sort of substance, hurling it at the armoured zombie as he ran towards it, covering the armoured zombie in some form of black viscous liquid. Halberd then smashes his axe against the floor as he walks, making sparks fly off as he ran past the armoured zombie. A stray spark flies off of the axe of Halberd, and the armoured zombie in the blink of an eye is then in an inferno of flames, and by this point, mostly everyone could notice this. Halberd seemed unphased as he led the raging, flaming zombie away from the entrance, and soon he and the burning zombie was out of sight.

You both suddenly hear a voice from behind you, where you were watching Halberd.
"Are you people gonna do anything useful, or just stand around there? Halberd got his ass whooped for convincing Ty to let you stay a night, so at least - I don't know, scavenge or something!" You can hear an irritated voice behind you hiss, and as expected, it was Tigress, who was now mostly clean apart from a large proportion of dirt clung to her long and messy ginger hair. Her eyes were narrowed and orangish in appearance as before, and the sides of her face had thin black stripes seemingly painted on them. She impatiently taps her foot with her arms folded, her appearance now clear as you could see her clothing choice of an orange sleevless shirt, elbow pads, knee pads and some olive shorts and sandals, along with the spiked, claw-like knuckles that were attached around her hands.
Eric - You head upstairs, making a mental reminder where the boots were so you could come and grab them if you needed to. Heading up the stairs, you see Anton rummaging in a locker of some sort, and the stairs have led to a small bedroom, with a crumpled bed. This room was messy and all, but it was quite in well condition although still slightly damaged. Anton suddenly throws something to you with a grin on his face. You catch it and look at it. A bottle of whiskey.
"Found this on the desk, soldier... and you know what will cure that tension, heh heh!" Anton says with a hearty laugh in his old voice, and it seems the discovery of alcohol has brightened his spirits, and that was the first time you heard his laugh. He continues to rummage in the closet, and he throws some things behind him on the bed.
"This guy sure liked his... eh... designer shit. But on the bright side, he sure liked backpacks too. And... what do we have here?" Anton says, reaching deep into the closet and pulling out a small box, which had the bold words '.22' printed on the red box.
"Bullets? Then... I wonder he owns a firearm somewhere? Sure would be nice to shoot a few freaks whilst having a nice sip of whiskey, heh heh!" Anton says with another hearty laugh, and as he laughs, you almost felt a little more comfortable in a way. Anton then stops searching around as he places the box of bullets next to the packs on the bed he threw there earlier, stepping back from the closet. It seems he just got here, so he hadn't searched everything in this room yet.

(At this point I should mention that when scavenging, you are allowed to look through multiple things in one action to save time. So don't think you're limited to just looking through one cupboard, feel free to look through multiple things and see what you find, and you can grab + equip items as well, so long as you don't go overboard.)

+1 litre bottle of whiskey.
Damaged House #1 Upstairs Room:
-Back Downstairs.
-A medium-sized bright orange backpack. It's laying on the bed.
-A small, brownish backpack. It will hold less. It's laying on the bed.
-A cupboard, full of various hoodies and pants of almost every colour. Nothing camouflaged or anything, however, and no special clothes to note. It's been ransacked by Anton.
-A desk with a light on. It contains an unopened drawer.
-A large, white bed. You can see something small bulging from under the covers.
-A few posters with... interesting... pictures of Cheryl Cole on them.
-A computer sitting at a desk. It looks quite new, and it's attached to a relatively fancy screen. It's attached to the mains, but the power plug looks busted.

-You can hear the slight sound of footsteps at the stairs.

Ways to go:
-Destroyed House #1 - It's on fire, and smoking. There doesn't seem to be anything.
-Destroyed House #2 - It's essentially a pile of rubble of white concrete and wood.
-Damaged House #1 - It used to be a pretty green. The paint has mostly stripped off. The windows are destroyed, and so is the door. It's a largish house, and the furthest away from the zombies.
-Damaged House #2 - It's a very small house, made from wooden planks. A hole seems to have been bashed into the side of it. It's so small you could probably mistake it for a shed.
-Damaged House #3 - It's a medium sized house made from reddish concrete, and a hole has been smashed into the side of the wall.
-Damaged House #4 - You can make out a tall, yellow house. It seemed to be quite a big house, but the top floor has seemingly been revealed by the huge hole in the side of it, showing a destroyed bedroom.

-Damaged House #5 - Something isn't right about this house. It's coloured a strange purple, and a deep purple light is visible even in the daylight through one of the cracked windows.
-Pristine House - A brightly coloured, yellow house. The door, the walls, and the windows all seem to be in perfect condition; not even affected by the corruption. All the zombies seem to be attracted to this house.
Diesel - Blink looks at you with wide eyes as she looks to the scar on your neck, then winces her eyes a little in concentration as she looks at your mouth, and she gasps in realisation as to what you just said, or, tried to at least.
"Mooose... muu... *GASP!* Mute? You can't talk? Oh my God I don't know what I would do if I couldn't talk that's so sad oh my God oh my God oh my God I'm soooooo sorry for you!" Blink says in a split second, squeezing you tightly again which was quite painful around your hips. You suddenly feel her grip loosen a little, and you can see her chest moving a little as if she was crying.
"I-I-I'm... *Sniff*... so... sorry... for you..."

Blink then suddenly looks up at you again with a bright smile and wide eyes as if nothing ever happened, and she finally releases you as she spins around, picking up the things she dropped earlier.
"Well I'll see you around new person obviously you can't tell me your name so I'll just call you new person! Tigery is looking at me real funny so I think she might throw me in the river again if I stop fletching arrows and hugging you instead even though I love hugging you because I feel so sorry for you because OH MY GOSH YOU CAN'T TAAAALK! Byebyebyebye!" She says with words so fast it was unreal how she actually managed to talk that quickly. For confirmation, you could indeed see Tigress glaring at Blink with narrowed eyes, then she turns back to the three girls she was originally talking with, arms folded.
All those in the camp:
Notable things/people inside the spiked log walls.
-Tent #1 - Nothing special, just a two person green canvas tent.
-Tent #2 - Nothing special, just a two person green canvas tent.
-Tent #3 - Nothing special, just a two person green canvas tent.
-Large Tent - This tent is much bigger than the other tents, and made of blue canvas. It could probably hold about six people.
-A large canvas suspended above an area containing what looked like to be a makeshift forge, with burning embers inside a cobbled stone wall. There was an anvil laying next to the forge with a hammer next to it. The hammer was still slightly smoking, as if it had been used recently. There is a huge makeshift sword of purplish iron sticking out of the forge, and judging by the rough edges, it was clear it wasn't finished yet.
-Another large canvas suspended above an area with various blue gallon jugs, and three crates. The gallon jugs held what you could assume to be water, but the crates were unknown.

-Blink is here, and she has gone back to fletching arrows.
-Tigress is here, with her arms folded.
-Halberd went outside the camp, setting the armoured zombie on fire.
-Grease is here, sitting in his stool.
-There was an ominous figure by the entrance, but Halberd set it on fire and led it out the camp.
-You can hear clanking coming from the large tent.

Ways to go from The Black Paws' camp:
Northward. Halberd said there was a river of this way.
Eastward. It leads to an unknown location from this area.
Westward. It leads to an unknown location from this area.
Southward. This leads out of the camp, and back in the direction of the bunker.

Jackie looks at Grease, then looks at her controller. "...Okay... Um..." She thinks, looking back at Grease. "...Uh... Why are you looking at it like that? It's a controller with glass taped to it."

Flexing for a second, he looks at the rotter...he bends down, flexing his claws to tear a chunk free...

"What the fuck am I doing?" he grunts, standing up and shaking his head "I can't eat that" he groans "The warehouse should have food..." he climbs from the crater and heads to his right, back toward where he'd seen the zombies, he wanted to test his new toys
"I'm gonna tear you up" he growls under his breath
What the fuck was wrong with him?...he felt so...violent suddenly

Diesel rubs his now-sore waist, wincing. Well. Ow. That would've been nice, if she hadn't broken every bone in my lower body. He mumbles in his head, smiling again and waving at Blink as he turns back to the rest of the camp. The hell's that noise? Diesel turns to the large tent, slowly walking over to it to investigate.

Sariel sighs, and walks towards Tigress's voice, stopping after about 6 or so steps. "Sure, don't see why not, although to be fair, I don't know what the absolute fuck we're supposed to be scavenging for, seeing as how, well, you know, we're in the middle of a forest." Sariel waves her hands around in the air to emphasize. "But, I do have something, don't have much use for it these days anyway." She reaches into her pocket, pulls out her phone, and holds it out in front of her. "Who knows, maybe you guys have someone who could use the electronics in it."

Audrey watched the scene play out between the Zombie and Halberd and once he led it away from the camp she felt slightly relieved but still worried about whether Halberd would come back. She jumped a bit when she heard Tigress behind them and quickly turned around. She clears her throat then smiles."Well then, Tigress, is there anything that you or someone else needs help with?"

Eric nods and proceeds to look at himself on a convenient mirror. He is covered in the grime of the earlier zombie he had killed and grimaces. "I do believe that I could use some of the clothes. May not be camouflage, but a nice black, gray or olive green will do." He nods and pulls off his t-shirt, throwing it to the floor. He retrieves a black shirt, as well as a black hoodie from the closet, pulling them on to try the fit. Little tight, but it'll do. He groans a bit when he sees the bright color of the larger pack. "Goddamn it." He mutters under his breath. He debates within him whether to take the larger but more conspicuous orang bag, or the smaller, but more camouflaged brown bag. I won't risk it, not outnumbered like we are. The enemy is much too likely to notice me. He sighs and grabs the brown bag, and slides in onto his back. He then turns to the unopened desk drawer and reaches out to grab the knob when he freezes, the slight scratching of footsteps having caught his ear. "Shhh.." He hisses at Anton, and picks up his stick from the bed. Tightening his grip, he creeps over to the doorway and awaits in ambush for the unwanted guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.