Nomad: Necro Rising | Part 02 - Black Paws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob - You head backwards, shaking free your thoughts of eating some of the flesh of the rotter. It smelt worse than anything you'd ever smelt, so you couldn't even begin to imagine how bad it would taste. You head back towards the warehouse, willing to test out your new contributions to your fingers... and although they weren't massive, the long and sharp nails were certainly enough to do some damage, and were about 1.5 inches long per nail.

As you head back to where you saw the zombies, you could notice that one of them had turned from the fence. A rotter, to be precise, and as the rotter spots you, another rotter and the mysterious zombie mostly hidden by the ominous purple smoke turns their attention to you also, but the other zombie keeps their attention focused on the fence, reaching up and banging it with no avail.

The purple-smoking zombie leads the other two rotters, and you can make out deep black flesh behind the purple smoke... what was it? It wasn't bigger than the other zombies, if anything a little smaller... and it didn't seem to have nails, or anything like that. But it certainly looked different... almost surrounded by the same purple smoke you seemingly absorbed to get those claws.
-A 1m coil of barbed wire. It must have come loose from the fence.
-A green shirt. It's very small. It must have belonged to a child.

-Zombie Rotter #1 [10/10]. It's attacking the fence. It hasn't noticed you.
-Zombie Rotter #2 [10/10]. It's starting to walk towards you. It hasn't noticed you.
-Zombie Rotter #3 [4/10]. It's starting to walk towards you. It hasn't noticed you. This one has one arm and no mouth.
-Zombie ??? [??/??]. It's starting to walk towards you. ???

Ways to go:
Forward - To the chainlink fence of the warehouse. You couldn't see an entrance. Zombies are in the way.
Right - Nothing special. Just more moors.
Left - A large, deep crater in the ground. Like a small meteor landed.
Back - Back to the bunker.
=================================================================
Jackie - Grease looks up at you surprisedly for a moment, and shakes his head, grumbling something like 'nothing' before turning away, his gaze soon averting from you and back to the distance as he removes a cleaning rod from the stool below him, and it was now you could notice he kept a cleaning rod, a large, sharp knife in a dark brown leather sheath and a small, green box of bullets under the stool he sat at.

You can then hear the loud voice of Tigress shouting from behind you, seemingly it was directed towards you, and she spoke in her usual irritated tone before turning back to the four girls:
"And that goes for you too! Just... do something useful! I didn't realise I'd have to explain it, but you can't waste time out here! Especially when you're-" She stops, interrupted from what seemed to be Grease's voice, and it was actually loud enough to be slighty audible.
"Lay off." He mutters in a deep and unnaturally growling tone, looking at Tigress with his colourless eyes. Tigress flushes red for a moment, opens her mouth to say something but then turns away. She seemingly had some sort of respect for Grease. Grease goes back to cleaning his rifle with a chesty cough.
Sariel - As you take out the phone, Tigress does something very strange. Although you can't see it, you can hear her seemingly sniffing the phone before she pokes it in your hands, then you can hear her hair shake about as if she was snapping herself out of something, then she clears her throat.
"*Ahem*... er... no, you keep it. We don't have anyone around here who could use a... phone... for their lives. We never used to own one, you see. We lived so near our college we didn't need to! Well, I did anyway... not sure about the others. But wake up! Yes, we're in the middle of the forest, but there's the town where your other group member..." She cuts off in realisation; you were blind.
"There's a town not too far eastward from the river to the north. It isn't really that dangerous there... although we avoid it... mostly because we saw some bandit bastards around there! I wanted to go in on them... rip them to shreds... *Grrr...*" Tigress says, finishing with a low and almost unnatural growl.
"But there's only three towns still in level one corruption. The real good spots are in level two corruption zones and above... but this place is a fucking holiday compared to there! It literally rains some kind of purple fucking shit which burns your skin! I'll be damned going back to the level three zones, no matter how hard Halberd pushes me."

"But if you go back to the bunker, and head East from there, there's the town two of your group went to. Follow the river up North and head East, and there's another town... and from that town, you can keep on heading North to go to what I like to see as a little paradise. Barely any corruption there... but that place is already occupied by some other group... never really met them... but I've heard they're a bunch of goody-goodies." Tigress growls, before turning to Audrey to answer her question.
Diesel - As you go over to investigate the noise in the tent, the flap of the large tent suddenly unzips, and you stagger back a little as you're soon facing a huge man, just a little larger than you, and with bulging muscles appearing behind his deep black shirt. His tough, very dark-shaded African-American face was mostly hidden by a thick pair of black sunglasses he wore, as well as the deep blue beanie with the black paw-print symbol everyone seemed to wear around here. He was wearing a heavy curiass around his chest made of some form of purplish-grey metal, and his elbows and knees were covered with protective padding of the same metal. At his back was a large and ominous sword almost as big as he was, hung around his back with a strap. Although you couldn't make out his eyes behind the sunglasses, you could tell he wasn't pleased to have you in his sights as he faces you for a moment, then grunts with a hesitated effort to make himself known to you.
"Hmph. I want you people gone by the morning. Remember that." He mutters in an irritated tone before turning away; not even interested in any response you could have came up with, as if your very presence was like poison before he begins walking, and now it was apparent that the clanking was the metal plates he wore at his knees and elbows, as well as the curiass on his torso. He began walking towards Blink, and Blink looked back at Ty with a pleasant face at first, but it slowly began to hang and become worried before she whirled around again, working hurriedly. You could hear who must have been Ty muttering something to Blink, but you couldn't hear him from here.
Eric - You await by the wall, and Anton looks at you questioningly to begin with, but then notices the footsteps also, instantly putting a hand at his knife and keeping it raised as he waited on the other side of the door. The footsteps were coming closer and closer... and soon you could hear them literally at the top of the stairs, right by the doorway... although the figure seemingly had stopped in their tracks. Anton held his breath, knife raised and prepared for the worst. You could just make out a pair of bright, white shoes... and suddenly you could hear a female voice... almost angelic, in a way, as well as a few long strands of silver hair flowing by the doorway, although you and Anton remained hidden for now; this could be any woman... although it was establishable that it wasn't a zombie. The female voice sounds graceful... almost... angelic, in a way, as she spoke:
"Stay... pure..." The female voice whispered, and you could hear the slumping of something dropping to the floor before the woman began to go downstairs again. Anton breathed heavily with his knife readily clutched in his hands, seemingly debating whether to go out and look for the woman or not... 'Stay Pure'... what did that mean? And you know she didn't see you in the doorway, so was she talking to herself?
Damaged House #1 Upstairs Room:
-Back Downstairs.
-A medium-sized bright orange backpack. It's laying on the bed.
-A small, brownish backpack. It will hold less. It's laying on the bed.
-A cupboard, full of various hoodies and pants of almost every colour. Nothing camouflaged or anything, however, and no special clothes to note. It's been ransacked by Anton.
-A desk with a light on. It contains an unopened drawer.
-A large, white bed. You can see something small bulging from under the covers.
-A few posters with... interesting... pictures of Cheryl Cole on them.
-A computer sitting at a desk. It looks quite new, and it's attached to a relatively fancy screen. It's attached to the mains, but the power plug looks busted.

-There is a small, bright white gem laying in the doorway.
-You can hear the slight sound of footsteps at the stairs, but now they're going away.

Ways to go:
-Destroyed House #1 - It's on fire, and smoking. There doesn't seem to be anything.
-Destroyed House #2 - It's essentially a pile of rubble of white concrete and wood.
-Damaged House #1 - It used to be a pretty green. The paint has mostly stripped off. The windows are destroyed, and so is the door. It's a largish house, and the furthest away from the zombies.
-Damaged House #2 - It's a very small house, made from wooden planks. A hole seems to have been bashed into the side of it. It's so small you could probably mistake it for a shed.
-Damaged House #3 - It's a medium sized house made from reddish concrete, and a hole has been smashed into the side of the wall.
-Damaged House #4 - You can make out a tall, yellow house. It seemed to be quite a big house, but the top floor has seemingly been revealed by the huge hole in the side of it, showing a destroyed bedroom.

-Damaged House #5 - Something isn't right about this house. It's coloured a strange purple, and a deep purple light is visible even in the daylight through one of the cracked windows.
-Pristine House - A brightly coloured, yellow house. The door, the walls, and the windows all seem to be in perfect condition; not even affected by the corruption. All the zombies seem to be attracted to this house.
Audrey - Tigress ticks a little impatiently, then her eyes look to Ty as he walks out the tent. You could assume this is Ty (see Diesel's update), judging by how he was the final member inside the camp wearing the blue beanie with a black paw symbol on it. Tigress blinks twice, then flicks back her hair as she turns back to you, the painted black markings around her face shining a little in the gloomy sun, as if they had become oily for a moment.
"Hmph. Well, I'm personally going to try and get one back on the bandits East of the river... those bastards... they... grrr... I'm gonna get them for what they did!" Tigress growls, clenching her fists so the spikes in her knuckles dangerously protruding. She then unclenches her fists so the spikes in her knuckles die down once more, and wipes under her mouth with a near-silent sigh as she closes her eyes.
"Whatever. Blink's making arrows, Halberd's somewhere I don't fucking know, Grease is keeping watch as usual... and Ty's probably going to go forging weapons once he's done chewing Blink out over there... that crazy bitch shouldn't just hug strangers..." Tigress mutters to herself, then turns back to you with a flick of her brunette hair.
"If you can scavenge anything then you'd be helping yourself. Remember that Ty's only letting you stay one night. After that, you're on your own. And if you want one piece of advice out here in this shithole? Never waste time. Be it talking to people, procrastinating or whatever. We're gonna take down that tower one day... so survive to see it!" Tigress says, actually smirking proudly for once as she jabs a thumb to her chest, then turns away, breathing quietly for a moment before clicking her neck to the side.
"I'm going to go get my revenge on those absolute fuckers. I'll be back later. Avoid Ty if I were you, he'll do nothing but give you folks grief for now. Halberd seems to like you people though... can't imagine why..." Tigress says to everyone in the proximity, then starts to walk away with a huff, clenching her fists, muttering something about Halberd.
Notable things/people inside the spiked log walls.
-Tent #1 - Nothing special, just a two person green canvas tent.
-Tent #2 - Nothing special, just a two person green canvas tent.
-Tent #3 - Nothing special, just a two person green canvas tent.
-Large Tent - This tent is much bigger than the other tents, and made of blue canvas. It could probably hold about six people.
-A large canvas suspended above an area containing what looked like to be a makeshift forge, with burning embers inside a cobbled stone wall. There was an anvil laying next to the forge with a hammer next to it. The hammer was still slightly smoking, as if it had been used recently. There is a huge makeshift sword of purplish iron sticking out of the forge, and judging by the rough edges, it was clear it wasn't finished yet.
-Another large canvas suspended above an area with various blue gallon jugs, and three crates. The gallon jugs held what you could assume to be water, but the crates were unknown.

-Blink is here, and she has gone back to fletching arrows. She is talking to Ty with a scared expression on her face.
-Tigress is here, with her arms folded.
-Halberd isn't anywhere to be seen. He might be outside the camp.
-Grease is here, sitting in his stool. There is a box of bullets, and a large knife in a sheath under his stool.
-Ty is here, talking to Blink about something. He doesn't seem happy.

Ways to go from The Black Paws' camp:
Northward. Halberd said there was a river of this way.
Eastward. It leads to an unknown location from this area.
Westward. It leads to an unknown location from this area.
Southward. This leads out of the camp, and back in the direction of the bunker.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Err, ok then... I.. guess we may, check it out with them, then." Sariel cocks an eyebrow at Tigress's remark about not knowing how to use a phone. Who the fuck doesn't even know how to use one of those these days? they'r-err, they used to be a practical necessity...

He smiles a little, a plan formulating in his mind as he plans how he's going to deal with the rotters before him, he launches his wrench the the nearest one, aiming for it's head before dashing forward, brass knuckles on his left hand to hook the next rotter that came at him before clawing the neck at the last of the 3 currently coming for him

(Crap, I forgot to post last time x_x)

Lauren nods to Milly as she talks, frowning

Lauren whistles and leans over to Audrey to whisper. "Pfft, there anybody friendly in this place?" She smiles a bit, though not really a happy smile, and turns to follow Tigress. "So, Tigress, you said you're out to get in a fight? Tell ya what, you set me up with a weapon and I help you out," she asks, staying in step. "I doubt you'd want your only backup armed with just a book."

Audrey takes a deep breath then turns to Milly. "Milly, I'm gonna try going with Tigress and the other girl to see if I can find anything. Stay close to Sariel ok..?" Audrey smiled warmly before gently patting then turning towards the other two. "I'll come with you guys too since your heading towards the river, I'll try not to hinder you both when you get in your fight..." She spoke, adjusting her bag on her back as she began to follow them.

Last edited:
"The fuck?" Eric quickly turns the corner, turning to look down the stairs as he sees a figure receding down the stairs. "Hey you! Stop right there!" Eric's shouts are in vain, but he quickly stops calling for the figure to stop, for fear of attracting the undead. As he turns back to the room and Anton, he spots a small white gem. "What's this?" Eric stoops down and scoops up the gem, lifting it to the light before he drops it into his pocket with a shrug. He returns to his lotting of the room and pulls on the dark colored hoodie. He pulls the smaller backpack onto his back, adjusting the straps accordingly. After he had outfitted himself, he turned to the unopened drawer and tugged on it a bit. It appeared to be locked, but Eric had dealt with things like this before. Though he didn't have the equipment to unlock it, he figured a cheap desk wouldn't be too hard to break into. Exerting a bit of strength, he pulled it open, and an audible CRACK resounded of the walls. Smiling in satisfaction, he peered inside the drawer, curious as to the contents of the drawer. Maybe it's a weapon.

Diesel scowled back at the man. The guy could probably kill him with both arms tied behind his back after getting shot in the spine, but it didn't give him an excuse to be a dick....I don't wanna stay around this lot for too long, now that I think about it...Halberd was talking about the river...corrupting you? Hell, that probably explains a lot... He thinks. These people didn't seem too far gone, so it would probably be safe for the time being....then again, he had no idea how this shit worked.

Diesel spits on the ground as Ty walks away, turning himself and slowly making his way to the forge, before inspecting the setup they had going.

Jacob - You start off your attack with a swing to the wrench of the nearest zombie, knocking it over and leaving it with a huge dent in its head [Strength] and although you hadn't killed it, the swing was enough to leave it almost paralyzed to the floor. As another zombie approaches, this one being the purple-smoking zombie, you charge in to punch with your brass knuckle, and you could feel you definietely hit something there... although as your arm enters the purple smoke, you can feel some of it making your arm numb... you weren't in pain, you just... you couldn't feel your arm! Although you were sure you hit something in there, and you could hear a groaning coming from within the pile of mist on the floor. You would have guessed you hit it straight in the jaw.

The next zombie missing a mouth comes up to you, but thankfully one of your arms still had perfect feeling in them, allowing you to easily slash at the neck of it with your claws. Normally, you would have guessed it wouldn't have been enough to kill the zombie completely, but the zombie's mouth and neck was so damaged and weak that you were able to literally decapitate the zombie, allowing some of the familiar purple mist from earlier to flow out of the severed head's eyes. You await the zombie bashing at the fence to approach next, but it was still intent on smashing that fence. The purple-smoke encased zombie got back up to its feet, a jet black arm from within reaching for you as it began to stumble towards you again. These bastards were really starting to... get... on... your nerves....!
You can't feel your right arm!
Your vision is starting to have a tint of red in it, and you feel angrier than usual.
You feel a small surge of strength.
You hunger.

-A 1m coil of barbed wire. It must have come loose from the fence.
-A green shirt. It's very small. It must have belonged to a child.

-Zombie Rotter #1 [10/10]. It's attacking the fence. It hasn't noticed you.
-Zombie Rotter #2 [3/10]. It's near death, and your strike has left it in a moaning, rotten heap.
-Zombie Rotter #3 [0/10]. You decapitated it. It looks tasty and you hunger.
-Zombie ??? [??/??]. It's starting to walk towards you again after getting up.

Ways to go:
Forward - To the chainlink fence of the warehouse. You couldn't see an entrance. Zombies are in the way.
Right - Nothing special. Just more moors.
Left - A large, deep crater in the ground. Like a small meteor landed.
Back - Back to the bunker.
Lauren - As you speak, Tigress looks at you unsurely for a moment, then licks her lips slowly: a gesture that seemed to indicate her making a decision as she looks over you slowly, then closes her eyes.we
"Hmph! Usually I wouldn't let some person I don't know come with me or have one of Ty's weapons... but against those absolute bastards... I'll need all the help I can get. Alright. Fine." Tigress mutters, and turns away in the direction of the forge...

Audrey - Tigress then turns back as she hears your voice, and she gives an undecisive frown as she looks at you for a few seconds, her fists clenched as she looks at your severed arm for a moment, then her eyes roll up to the top right as she tries to think. By the looks of her face when she talked about the 'bandits', she seemed to really despise them, and wouldn't mind any of the help she could get.
"Alright. You can come too, but don't get me or anyone else killed! I'm sure you can still swing a knife with that other arm, right? It'll be damn better than that screwdriver you've got there. But I'll give a quick briefing. These fucking bastards caught me while I was scavenging around the town, tied me up and basically humiliated me!" Tigress growls in protest, clenching her fists and baring her slightly sharp teeth for a moment before turning away again.
"I won't go into details... but I barely managed to escape. And now I- we're gonna get them back. Spare no one!" Tigress hisses as she whirls around to look at both you and Lauren, then turns away to go to the forge. As you give Milly a pat on the head, she gives a small, delighted hum for a few seconds, then goes near to Sariel as you said.

Sariel - Listening to Audrey's words, Milly quietly whispers:
"Audrey said to stay with you..." And then gently grips onto your hand for both her own comfort and guidance on your part. Although you can't see, you could very well hear everything that was going on and had a general picture of the place. You can hear Milly quietly humming some sort of tune to herself:
"Look at the ski-iies...
The sun don't ask, the world if it can rii-iise...
Look at your mii-iind...
And ask yourself, what keeps you trapped insii-iide..."
Her singing voice was quite remarkable, and she breaks off into a hum probably because she couldn't remember the lyrics before giving your hand a tight squeeze for a moment.

Diesel - You make your way to the forge, and you have peek at the setup they had going. It appeared they had a large, circular pit built up with rocks containing smouldering ashes and fire which appeared to be red hot, with various red-hot blades in progress sticking out of some of the forge. There was also a crudely built wooden shelf holding several crudely made, but still somewhat impressive weapons. You could count about three crude shortswords, two crude longswords and six crude daggers, along with one particulary fine looking spear with barbs at the side of it. The final thing you could notice was a squarish, furnace-like structure made of slabs of marble by the looks of it:
img_7564.jpg
Suddenly you hear a voice behind you, which was undoubtably Tigress.
"Having a nice stare at our setup? Took us about four days to build all this stuff up, and it was damnright worth it." Tigress says as she walks past you, taking both of the crudely made shortswords from their place on the wooden rack, and she turns off to walk back to the ladies for a moment, then stops and turns around, looking you over. She prods your fairly muscly chest, then gives a decisive nod.

"You know, we're off to clear out some bandits. 'We' being me, the black girl and that one-armed girl... kind of forgot their names. Halberd told me you can't talk, so just answer with a nod or whatever takes your fancy... Diesel? Yeah, Diesel. You written it down and shit. But we could use all the help we can get, so if you're interested take something from the rack and tag along." She begins, but suddenly whirls right up to your face so you could feel her breathing onto your cheeks.
"But don't. Touch. The. Spear." She growls, then turns around again.

Lauren, Audrey + Sariel (Again) - Tigress returns holding two seemingly homemade shortswords, and unceriminously throws one to Audrey and Lauren, then turns to Sariel with a cock of her head.
"Er... say, Sariel. With all the shit going on and all, you going to be okay looking after the kid? Beats me how a blind person can get along anyway. But... this is just a rumor. I've heard the goodie-goodies can help with that... like... but it's just a rumor." Tigress says, then claps her hands and turns to the rest of the group.
"Right then. I don't have time to just sit around! I want to hit hard and fast, so come catch me up North. Get ready and do whatever, I'll be by the river." Tigress mutters to everyone, then breaks off in a sprint out of the camp, and it was noticeable she didn't really take anything with her on the way apart from the clothes on her back, and the spiked knuckles around her fists.
short-sword.jpg
Eric - As your hands pick up the gem, you can feel your breathing suddenly become less rugged for a moment and your body feels somewhat lighter, but the sensation clears again as you place the gem back into your pocket. It could have just been your imagination, the sensations were barely noticeable... and whoever the white-haired woman was must have left the building by now... you barley got a good glimpse of her, but she was mysterious to say the least.

Once you were done cracking open the desk, you slide open the drawer, and your eyes widen a little in surprise and reassurance that a pistol was sitting in the drawer. Checking the pistol, you looked at the model excitedly:
HW45.png
The HW45 is an Arizonian air pistol originally shipped over to England due to its high popularity and reliability for target shooting. It still packs a punch, and is sometimes used for hunting small animals like squirrel or mice. It's a break barrel, 1-chambered shot which offers small amounts of stopping power, but quite high relative to other air pistols. The accuracy is also extremely reliable, and the recoil is near to none. The only problem is the bulkiness of the pistol.
A HW45 apparently, and these air pistols seemed to be quite popular for sporting individuals. Although you knew very well the .22 pellets weren't exactly powerful, they were still effective if you could hit the enemy in the right spot.

"Hoo-ah. Now we're talking, soldier! Good find! Huh... a HW45, huh? My son used to own one of these actually. Always used to like the thing for his shootin' competitions. Doubt it'll do a lot against that big-ass zombitch outside, but it's still better than nothing, right? And I found the pellets the chap must of used earlier in that box. Must have been around 50 pellets in there... good stuff!" Anton chuckles, not taking the HW45 himself for he knew his combat knife was already sufficent armament compared to you.

Other than the air pistol, there also seemed to be a small scope inside the drawer. It was around 2 times magnification, and there was also a magazine inside which read: "Shooting Weekly" inside. There was also a few £20 notes, but you wondered if there was even an economy happening nowadays...
Damaged House #1 Upstairs Room:
-Back Downstairs.
-A small, brownish backpack. It will hold less. It's laying on the bed.
-A cupboard, full of various hoodies and pants of almost every colour. Nothing camouflaged or anything, however, and no special clothes to note. It's been ransacked by Anton. You took some clothing from it.
-A large, white bed. You can see something small bulging from under the covers.
-A few posters with... interesting... pictures of Cheryl Cole on them.
-A computer sitting at a desk. It looks quite new, and it's attached to a relatively fancy screen. It's attached to the mains, but the power plug looks busted.
-A HW45 air pistol revealed in the drawer. It also contains a 2x pistol scope attachment, and a magazine about airguns and airpistols.
-Anton placed the box of .22 pellets on the bed.

Ways to go:
-Destroyed House #1 - It's on fire, and smoking. There doesn't seem to be anything.
-Destroyed House #2 - It's essentially a pile of rubble of white concrete and wood.
-Damaged House #1 - It used to be a pretty green. The paint has mostly stripped off. The windows are destroyed, and so is the door. It's a largish house, and the furthest away from the zombies.
-Damaged House #2 - It's a very small house, made from wooden planks. A hole seems to have been bashed into the side of it. It's so small you could probably mistake it for a shed.
-Damaged House #3 - It's a medium sized house made from reddish concrete, and a hole has been smashed into the side of the wall.
-Damaged House #4 - You can make out a tall, yellow house. It seemed to be quite a big house, but the top floor has seemingly been revealed by the huge hole in the side of it, showing a destroyed bedroom.

-Damaged House #5 - Something isn't right about this house. It's coloured a strange purple, and a deep purple light is visible even in the daylight through one of the cracked windows.
-Pristine House - A brightly coloured, yellow house. The door, the walls, and the windows all seem to be in perfect condition; not even affected by the corruption. All the zombies seem to be attracted to this house.
Those in the Black Paws' Camp:
Notable things/people inside the spiked log walls.
-Tent #1 - Nothing special, just a two person green canvas tent.
-Tent #2 - Nothing special, just a two person green canvas tent.
-Tent #3 - Nothing special, just a two person green canvas tent.
-Large Tent - This tent is much bigger than the other tents, and made of blue canvas. It could probably hold about six people.
-A large canvas suspended above an area containing what looked like to be a makeshift forge, with burning embers inside a cobbled stone wall. There was an anvil laying next to the forge with a hammer next to it. The hammer was still slightly smoking, as if it had been used recently. There is a huge makeshift sword of purplish iron sticking out of the forge, and judging by the rough edges, it was clear it wasn't finished yet.
-Another large canvas suspended above an area with various blue gallon jugs, and three crates. The gallon jugs held what you could assume to be water, but the crates were unknown.

-Blink is here, and she has gone back to fletching arrows. She is still talking to Ty with a scared expression on her face.
-Tigress was here, but she sprinted off Northward to go to where the bandits seemingly were.
-Halberd isn't anywhere to be seen. He might be outside the camp.
-Grease is here, sitting in his stool. There is a box of bullets, and a large knife in a sheath under his stool.
-Ty is here, still talking to Blink about something. He doesn't seem happy.

Ways to go from The Black Paws' camp:
Northward. Halberd said there was a river of this way.
Eastward. It leads to an unknown location from this area.
Westward. It leads to an unknown location from this area.
Southward. This leads out of the camp, and back in the direction of the bunker.

Eric grinned and picked up the bulky pistol. He turned it over in his hand to get a feel for it, then picked up the little box wi the pellets. He loaded a cartridge, but left the safety on. He shoved it into his hoodie pocket and closed the pellet box. He took the small brown backpack and tucked the ammunition inside. Then he slung it on his back and nodded with a grin to Anton. "I saw some boots downstairs. I'm gonna wear a pair." With that he turned and tromped down the stairs. As soon as he was out of Anton's sight, his hand dove deep into his pocket to grab the gem. He pulled it out as the... feeling came back again. After standing awestruck for a few moments, he came back to reality and put it back, turning to open the cabinet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diesel can't suppress a grin as Tigress talks. He got to use one of those things, instead of his shitty pocket knife! Nodding quickly and immediately after Tigress was done talking, he walks over to the weapons, looking them over. Picking up two of the daggers, Diesel fits them into his belt on either side, before grabbing a longsword by the blade and flipping it, catching the handle. Can scarcely believe it...real....proper.....blades. Diesel thinks to himself, an unhealthy grin still plastered on his face as he turns.

Moving quickly, Diesel jogs north in the general direction Tigress went off to. He does take a glance or two over at Blink and Ty. The big guy didn't seem happy....was he to blame? Shaking the thoughts from his head, Diesel exits the camp, heading north.

"Oh, uh... I should actually probably go do something productive. Or something. Uh... Going now." Jackie turns around and starts to walk away. "Well. That both went better, and worse then I thought it would. I should probably ask if anyone needs help before I wander off, though... Didn't whats-her-face want something? Or was she telling me to do something. I think she just wanted me to do something..."

He dives at the smoking zombie, tearing with his claws as her tries to knock it down so he can gore it brutally, he didn't care any more, he just wanted to rip these things apart, he didn't care about placing his strikes carefully, he just slashed until it wasn't moving any more

Assuming he could kill it, according to plan, he stands and looks the zombie who's skull he'd dented with his wrench, before stomping it's skull into the floor, repeatedly bringing his boots down on the thing's already busted skull

"Fuck you, Fuck you!, FUCK YOU!!!" he growls, his foot grinding the thing's head into the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.