Nocte en Perpetuum Cirque [Forever Dark Circus]

Unfortunately, Maine's not been on very much, but I think Silver's second in command. I read through it and have the issue about their being changelings in your contortionist act, since I thought mine was the only one, but I'm not a yes or no person. Again, you'll have to talk to Maine or Silver.

Unfortunately, Maine's not been on very much, but I think Silver's second in command. I read through it and have the issue about their being changelings in your contortionist act, since I thought mine was the only one, but I'm not a yes or no person. Again, you'll have to talk to Maine or Silver.

Ah.. I mean.. For my post they only pose as humans on stage etc?... I guess you're the biggest and better one who uses his abilities as an act? I didn't know what else to call them really aha... I could change it?

sorry I havnt been on been a bit occupied with school v.v um yes Charlie you can join and I might and i will read everything i missed and then see about posting again my self

oh and not to be a stickler but it would be very much appreciated if your font was a tad bigger only for the fact i kept losing my self and re reading everything way to many times >.<

Reactions: Charlie
Hey guys, i didn't know who goes next, but i assumed it would be a scary act

oh and not to be a stickler but it would be very much appreciated if your font was a tad bigger only for the fact i kept losing my self and re reading everything way to many times >.<

I'll make it bigger next time :P I've changed both posts in here and in the IC thread to a size 3, is that okay? Or would 4 be more suitable?

Times new roman size 3.

Times new roman size 4.

Go with four, Charlie. Also, I'm thrown off right now. Will try and post later so Surpy and I can get on with our dual act. Sorry it's been so long.

Reactions: Charlie
I think we might be doing quite well, Surpy, but give a few of those trainer instructions. Remember, the audience thinks I'm a beast. >:)

I totally forgot we had one of these... I wasn't getting alerts. I wish I'd seen it before, cuz I failed at doing those trainer instructions that you mentioned I should do. Lol. Sorry. ^^;