Nocte en Perpetuum Cirque [Forever Dark Circus]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
lmao alright tonight it will be although jesi starts since shes the ring master grins mischievously* oh jesi!!!! lol

.......You're a brat. *goes to take a gander and see what I can do*
Anyone wanna go first?

yes but you loves me so youll get over it ^_^

*plays some travelling music on his magical bone flute:
))

Reactions: MissMaine
....sexy traveling music * grooves along stupidly *

*taps her chin thoughtfully* I just need to think of what kinds of animals I was to use for the performance...

I just relized we are screwed lol anyone ever been to a circus before? idk which act goes first o.o

Whatever we want. This is our circus. The tightrope walker could go first. The beast master could go first. XD it's whatever we want. We just have to decide pretty soon. Lol

I'll go first if you wish since mine isn't as....epic as yours are

I'm with Akuma. It should build up so that each act is more mindblowing than the last. I vote Maine's silk dance should be the next act. Get some oohs and aahs going in the crowd.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yes yes go get some circus popcorn.

I think my freakshow act should be somewhere in the middle of the show, and the Scare Dome towards the end, and only open to certain people. I could come in and have everyone draw straws over who has to pretend to hold me back in the Scare Dome with a chain. All part of the act, of course.

<<< I Think we're all going to have a fun time here...

I was thinking the clown could just show up after each show during transition to entertain everyone?

That's what clowns do often times.