Nocte en Perpetuum Cirque [Forever Dark Circus]

Hey Surpy you go before me that way I can be certain when I go cause I'm still not certain when I post.

You go now. Unless you still want me to go before you... In which case, I would go now. Lol.

Looks like I'll go next, but I will post in the morning. Lol

Could we have backstage banter, perhaps? To keep those not performing entertained.

I mean, I don't see why not. Though I do suppose it could get confusing with so many people. I guess we'll just have to distinguish performances as the really huge posts and banter as smaller bits?

I'm in with Surpy's idea. I want to hear what the ring master has to say about Armoncio kissing her before going on stage.

someone kissed???? whaaaat! why didnt i get a kiss

Do you really want a kiss from someone who's natural face looks like troll excrement?

...I'm gonna walk away now.

Finally posted sorry it took so long, intro posts are my bane.

Okay Surpy. I'm not too happy with the quality I posted, but it's up there. Getting about time for our paired performance.

Yeah. Mine's probably not much better, but once we get out on stage, we give em our all! Woo! XD

Mind if I join in?

Amelia2_zpsd87b5316.jpg
Amelia3_zpse7b4df0a.jpg
Little Dove
Name: Amelia Rose
Race: Human
Circus Position: Contortionist
Reason for Joining the Circus: To escape and stay hidden, the constant travelling means she can't be seen frequently so nobody can take her back to the life she once had.

Personality: Amelia is exceptionally quiet, and keeps closely to herself. She never questions any order given, or any demand asked of her. Thus leading to the majority of people taking complete and total advantage of her. Never does she raise her voice, or cause any conflict between others and herself. She stays very internal and holds almost all emotions to herself. It is no unknown factor that she is a shy and gentle being.
History: Amelia was a child born out of wedlock, and in a very desolate town square was she left in a cloth patterned with embroidered flowers and shapes. She was raised in the church by several sisters, and other attendees which would contribute to her welfare. At a certain age she was sold to work for a tailoring factory further towards the coast of the country. This was short lived after another transfer lead her to being a flint picker in the mills. This is where she spent most of her time, squeezing under the tight space between the loom and the floor. For years she worked in this mill, later when she grew a little bigger did she become one of the working loom-women. In her area the technology hadn't advanced as well as the rest of the countries, it was as if they were living in the dark ages. She wasn't aware if it was just the communist government having control, or their lack of resources to bring it out of the stage it was in.
Over the course of one day, a man who would oil the machines in the mill watched her. It had become a regular hobby of his now, and his passion for her grew so strongly that he acted upon his thoughts one evening, and followed her out of work. She was heading for the usual lodge which she slept in, as well as her day job in the evenings she served other people food and drink to pay her way. However, this one particular night she did not make her way to this evening job. The young man had made sure of that.
John Charles was his name, he finally introduced himself as he pinned her face down on the floor and brutally raped her. It was as quick as it sounds, but for what was ten minutes of time, drew out like hours of torture. Amelia was left face down in the thick clotted dirt and grass. Tears and blood ran down her cheeks, her clothes torn and splayed out around her. She wept and did not stop weeping until a stranger had found her on his way. It was that same stranger who, at the time, worked for the circus in town. For the night he took her into his vardo, and for the rest of her life she joined his circus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MissMaine
Um...think you need an okay from Miss Maine or someone before you can post, Chuck.

Um...think you need an okay from Miss Maine or someone before you can post, Chuck.

Apologies, I wasn't aware. If it's okay for now, could I please leave my post in the IC thread for now? I don't think I changed anything to jeopardise anybody? If it's disagreed with I'll take it down as soon as I'm told.