Nocte en Perpetuum Cirque [Forever Dark Circus]

Well, it did get started. AKumas act just happened, who wants to be next?

alright so through not so anonymous voting I shall be third after the clown :p plus it gives me time since I got English homework to do that should be more or less easy but then I gotta cut out foam core for my 3d art class lol cant type n cut at the same time that is baaad

Last edited by a moderator:
we should also do double acts o.o <-< >-> like maybe some people working together for like a act switch thing <-< >-> idk

Reactions: MissMaine
Hey, I did say for my Scare Dome act that I want someone to hold a long leash for my character as part of the performance. Maybe pretend to lose their grip now and again, and pretend to tug on it.

Reactions: MissMaine
I can go whenever. Just let me know yo

lmao sorry just got home :p ill post then whoever wants to go next can after the clown since he is after everyone least ithink that's how we all agreed plus I love everyones ideas so whatever you want to do is fine by me you all seem to have great circus ideas so ill let you all let me lose n such lol

Thanks Surpy! Also, I think our nicer acts are enough alike that we should go right after each other. Do you want to go before me or I before you?

ok I posted and it might not makes sense since I was reasearching and then got bugged will someone knocking on the door lol but its up :p

Whatever you want. :3 I go with the flow, yeah.

Oh wait, shouldn't the ringmaster be introducing the acts coming out or something?

So, I was looking through the RPs I'm in and decided: I'm in too many RPs.

Grudgingly, I'm afraid I have to drop out of this one. Thanks for helping me create another character/race, though!

• Thank You
Reactions: SurpySoup
awww okays no worries :p you can always come back

I can post next, if you'd like. Do the harmless freakshow gig. Then I'll come back towards the end to do the Scare Dome act. By the way, what happens after everyone's performed?

We just keep playing out our characters lives after the circus I suppose.

So after Armon, shall we have HolyFB (too lazy to type your entire username) character go next followed by Surpys, then Have Surpy and QuietO's characters do a combo act?

Should we have anyone else do a joint act? Like Akuma and my characters could have a magic "duel" Maybe HolyFB's and MissM's characters could do some high altitude stunts of some sort?

Kind of like finale's for everyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Quiet One
Oo. Or the joint acts could be like that day's "special". Like, each day they perform is a different special joint act. Ooor yall can all do one like you were saying, I think it'd be awesome. Whatever yall want. :3

Thanks for the intro, Silver. For the Scare Dome I'd like to go by something different than the Man of Many Faces. Like Monster Man, or BoogeyMan or something. I don't want the audience knowing it's the same person.

You can just call me Fudge. So just to be sure I'm next? Also sorry for my absence I was buying a car and doing sucky adult stuff Xp.

I like jesis idea and I am really sorry for not being on I temporarily forgot and got busy with school AND cut my thumb in my art class sooo I been distracted lol if I ever miss my turn I have no problem with someone else going we don't necessarily nee to go in order :)