No Serenity to be Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We ain't got special powers like you, girly." Jayne scowled. "Crew that size would have satiated their carnal and material needs off of us and been on their way like nothing happened."

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
@Thuro Pendragon

Oh. Right. "Sorry. Ain't real used ta humans anymore. You ain't got a clue, the kinda folk that come around Shibuya are.. Interestin', ta say the least." It was true; Teresa couldn't name all the bizarre 'dead' creatures she'd seen come around for a second chance.
"... bloody hell," Will happens to curse. Well... he happened to have a nosebleed for whatever reason. Must be from using too many runes at the same time?

@BarrenThin @Hospes @Thuro Pendragon

This... Clearly worried Teresa. "..Mal, don't suppose you've got some tissues?" she asked, glancing hopefully at the man her alternate self had come to be extremely close with.. That she was close with. Or, hoped she was.

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies

Oh. Right. "Sorry. Ain't real used ta humans anymore. You ain't got a clue, the kinda folk that come around Shibuya are.. Interestin', ta say the least." It was true; Teresa couldn't name all the bizarre 'dead' creatures she'd seen come around for a second chance.

This... Clearly worried Teresa. "..Mal, don't suppose you've got some tissues?" she asked, glancing hopefully at the man her alternate self had come to be extremely close with.. That she was close with. Or, hoped she was.

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies
"Hey... it isn't that bad..." Will says moments before he would cough up a small amount of blood.

"... okay, so it is a level of bad..."

@Hospes @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon

"Hey... it isn't that bad..." Will says moments before he would cough up a small amount of blood.

"... okay, so it is a level of bad..."

It... Wasn't difficult to tell Teresa was worried as hell. And, beneath the surface, she was actually panicking.. More than a little. "Shuck, Will.. I didn't come here ta see ya get yourself killed. Do me a favor, an stop makin' yourself bleed so much." She would've slapped him for hurting himself.. But she was too worried to do so. Quietly, she dug in her pocket, frowning deeply. The Eyes Have It..? No.. Sexy +..? No... Damn, why hadn't she grabbed Croc Leisure?

"I ain't got my healin' pins on me.." Wait. Oh, derp. "..Wasn't one a you a doctor?" It wasn't completely obvious(though it was still pretty obvious) Teresa was worried and eager to get whatever was wrong with Will fixed.

@Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon

Jen stood in the center of the destroyed bodies, the bodies arrayed all around her. Her blades of energy crackled, then disappeared. On the outside she was made of stone, of metal. But on the inside she was shaking. She'd killed so many people over the course of her journey. She'd thought Lewis would be the last. Michelle had wanted to kill the overseer, but that wasn't her, Jen had spared him. Jen looked at her metallic hands then as she slowly shifted back into being a human girl, although normal was far from the word for it.

She stepped over the bodies to Teresa. "So you're the angel of death huh? Didcha see my boyfriend by any chance?"

@Hospes

It... Wasn't difficult to tell Teresa was worried as hell. And, beneath the surface, she was actually panicking.. More than a little. "Fuck, Will.. I didn't come here ta see ya get yourself killed. Do me a favor, an stop makin' yourself bleed so much." She would've slapped him for hurting himself.. But she was too worried to do so. Quietly, she dug in her pocket, frowning deeply. The Eyes Have It..? No.. Sexy +..? No... Damn, why hadn't she grabbed Croc Leisure?

"I ain't got my healin' pins on me.." Wait. Oh, derp. "..Wasn't one a you a doctor?" It wasn't completely obvious(though it was still pretty obvious) Teresa was worried and eager to get whatever was wrong with Will fixed.

"I'm pretty certain that bodies don't simply halt their bleeding... that includes Nephilim bodies... now... if I could just remember the healing rune..."

Oh crap, he forgot what it was. Well, isn't that lovely for dear ol' Will?

"I'm pretty certain that bodies don't simply halt their bleeding... that includes Nephilim bodies... now... if I could just remember the healing rune..."

Oh crap, he forgot what it was. Well, isn't that lovely for dear ol' Will?

Teresa facepalmed. "I meant the runes: hurting yourself to use 'em. I ain't that stupid." She was clearly immensely worried.
Jen stood in the center of the destroyed bodies, the bodies arrayed all around her. Her blades of energy crackled, then disappeared. On the outside she was made of stone, of metal. But on the inside she was shaking. She'd killed so many people over the course of her journey. She'd thought Lewis would be the last. Michelle had wanted to kill the overseer, but that wasn't her, Jen had spared him. Jen looked at her metallic hands then as she slowly shifted back into being a human girl, although normal was far from the word for it.

She stepped over the bodies to Teresa. "So you're the angel of death huh? Didcha see my boyfriend by any chance?"

@Hospes

Teresa frowned slightly. "Yeah, I am.. But now really ain't the time." She was clearly stressing out over Will.

Teresa facepalmed. "I meant the runes: hurting yourself to use 'em. I ain't that stupid." She was clearly immensely worried.

Teresa frowned slightly. "Yeah, I am.. But now really ain't the time." She was clearly stressing out over Will.

"Hey Will." She started softly. "DON'T BE AN IDIOT. I still owe you a couple of kicks you know."

Okay, that was Michelle, but Will didn't know if she was bluffing or not.

Then she added in a softer voice. "I don't want to lose another friend, kay?"

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies

"In that case, I suppose I'm now banned from using runes," Will happens to joke despite the possible condition he could be in.

Teresa nodded curtly. "Damn straight," she tried to joke back, but it was difficult, with this immense bout of worry. "Jus'.. Don't pass out. Then I might have ta start carryin' ya around." This joke was more prominent. She was definitely frantic, though, because the forced joking smile didn't quite meet her eyes.
"Hey Will." She started softly. "DON'T BE AN IDIOT. I still owe you a couple of kicks you know."

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
"I'm not going anywhere anytime soon... though... I would prefer it if I was left unscathed from your kicks."

Despite that being more towards James, Will still feared what those kicks could do...

Teresa nodded curtly. "Damn straight," she tried to joke back, but it was difficult, with this immense bout of worry. "Jus'.. Don't pass out. Then I might have ta start carryin' ya around." This joke was more prominent. She was definitely frantic, though, because the forced joking smile didn't quite meet her eyes.

"Well, that would be nice of you to carry me around anyways... I don't mind being the bride this time around."

Oh yeah, Will just said that.

@Hospes @Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"I'm not going anywhere anytime soon... though... I would prefer it if I was left unscathed from your kicks."

Despite that being more towards James, Will still feared what those kicks could do...

"Well, that would be nice of you to carry me around anyways... I don't mind being the bride this time around."

Oh yeah, Will just said that.

@Hospes @Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin

Teresa nodded approvingly at this, as well. "You better not be, shuck-face."

This part.. Made Teresa blush. Again. "'This time around'? Didn't know you were married, Cherub." Despite the fact he had more than likely been joking, Teresa abruptly moved to sweep Will off of his feet and lift him bride-style... And it actually looked like it'd been fairly easy for her to pull off. "..Gonna cross my fingers 'n hope ya have a medbay?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin

While he was being taken to the med bay, the Nephilim would say a few things, and it came off as strange. Well, what do you expect from someone that had a lot of lingering fatigue from this...

"... I'm not sure... those are the lights on this ship... but I see a light..."

Teresa followed hurriedly, quickly starting to panic. She didn't have more than a handful of friends.. She didn't want to lose any more. She wanted to say something.. But it wasn't coming out.​

While he was being taken to the med bay, the Nephilim would say a few things, and it came off as strange. Well, what do you expect from someone that had a lot of lingering fatigue from this...

"... I'm not sure... those are the lights on this ship... but I see a light..."

"Dammit Will. You're going to make me say the old cliche, aren't you?" Jen pinched the bridge of her nose and let out a low sigh. Most of her annoyance was feigned and designed to cover up the worry. She was really, really upset about Will. He was one of her few friends left standing, even if there was once a point where her alternate self had been more or less set on imprisoning his mirage.

"Don't head into the light. You really don't want to see what's waiting on the other side."

@Hospes @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies

"Dammit Will. You're going to make me say the old cliche, aren't you?" Jen pinched the bridge of her nose and let out a low sigh. Most of her annoyance was feigned and designed to cover up the worry. She was really, really upset about Will. He was one of her few friends left standing, even if there was once a point where her alternate self had been more or less set on imprisoning his mirage.

"Don't head into the light. You really don't want to see what's waiting on the other side."

This particular statement seemed to do something between amuse and frighten Teresa. "Lady's right. But.. You ain't got any idea. My boss is a total shank," she declared, shaking her head with a sigh. But, then again.. The ravenette didn't consider that to be totally true. Then, she addressed Will, trying to put on a more laid-back demeanor. "..If ya die, I'll bring ya back and give ya a good slap. Oughta teach ya a lesson."

@Thuro The Assassin Potato @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin

• Thank You
Teresa followed hurriedly, quickly starting to panic. She didn't have more than a handful of friends.. She didn't want to lose any more. She wanted to say something.. But it wasn't coming out.​

This particular statement seemed to do something between amuse and frighten Teresa. "Lady's right. But.. You ain't got any idea. My boss is a total shank," she declared, shaking her head with a sigh. But, then again.. The ravenette didn't consider that to be totally true. Then, she addressed Will, trying to put on a more laid-back demeanor. "..If ya die, I'll bring ya back and give ya a good slap. Oughta teach ya a lesson."

The Nephilim only worked up a weak laugh in response. How long has it been since he's gotten himself into a mess like this one? It all felt so distant to him due to these array of things occurring one after another, diverging him away from his original self. Not that he worried that much about his other self, but it was something that would be in his thoughts for a moment or two.

"Sounds wonderful... now... if you excuse...m... e... I'm going.. to... take... a ...nap." He wasn't kidding either. Moment that he said nap... the man had just passed out from there.

@Thuro The Assassin Potato @Hospes @BarrenThin

The Nephilim only worked up a weak laugh in response. How long has it been since he's gotten himself into a mess like this one? It all felt so distant to him due to these array of things occurring one after another, diverging him away from his original self. Not that he worried that much about his other self, but it was something that would be in his thoughts for a moment or two.

"Sounds wonderful... now... if you excuse...m... e... I'm going.. to... take... a ...nap." He wasn't kidding either. Moment that he said nap... the man had just passed out from there.

tumblr_niuu1rx7Bd1tpnrh0o5_r1_400.gif

Jen found a blanket, and wrapped it over him. How sweet. It appears she didn't want to kill him anymore.

She looked back at Teresa, a little confused. "So uh, I guess you don't work for Arella then." Jen rubbed her elbow, trying to warm herself. The ship felt just a little cold for some reason. Maybe it was because they were in freakin space.

"I mean, I've never died exactly. Did come a little too close for comfort when I had this run in with this big nasty fella named Belahzur, let me tell you this guy was not easy to kil-..." Jen stopped suddenly, looking back down at Will's sleeping form. "Maybe we should y'know, get him to a bed. Or a hospital." Or a coffin :|​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Well, if that didn't send Teresa into a deeper panic.. Nothing would. Subconsciously, the Reaper found her slender fingers gently wrapping around Will's hand. Whether this was to comfort him or herself was rather unclear.
tumblr_niuu1rx7Bd1tpnrh0o5_r1_400.gif

Jen found a blanket, and wrapped it over him. How sweet. It appears she didn't want to kill him anymore.

She looked back at Teresa, a little confused. "So uh, I guess you don't work for Arella then." Jen rubbed her elbow, trying to warm herself. The ship felt just a little cold for some reason. Maybe it was because they were in freakin space.

"I mean, I've never died exactly. Did come a little too close for comfort when I had this run in with this big nasty fella named Belahzur, let me tell you this guy was not easy to kil-..." Jen stopped suddenly, looking back down at Will's sleeping form. "Maybe we should y'know, get him to a bed. Or a hospital." Or a coffin :|​
This just earned an absent, confused glance. Though she was secretly thankful for Jen putting the blanket on the boy. "I dunno who this.. 'Arella', is," she stated, blatantly. "My boss is Joshua. A real shank of an angel," she explained further.

Jen's next statement.. Actually appeared to.. Embarrass, Teresa. "Lucky you. I can't begin ta tell ya how many times I've died," she mused, almost sheepishly. "..Guess my boss likes me enough ta keep bringin' me back, though."

"Agreed," Teresa nodded, still carrying Will carefully and caringly. Problem was.. She didn't really know where she was going. So, she made a blind guess, surprisingly managing to find the bay after all.

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @Thuro The Assassin Potato

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.