Nightraven High School (Full)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, it was Easter weekend and stuff. Just assume Ivan's always stalking nearby if I'm afk.

You're on the Blue Team. Be careful. Blood may be spilled.

Okay, Pavel's going to the simulation room. Such barbaric games are not his style.

Just going to reestablish here: Greg's thing is probability manipulation limited to gambling and the like.

So, question while my character has his weird little pity party: Was Zi meant to come off as such a massive bitch? The bit about heightened emotions and the really strong monsters looking human right after she turned up seem to fit together a little too well, which is what makes me wonder.

So, question while my character has his weird little pity party: Was Zi meant to come off as such a massive bitch? The bit about heightened emotions and the really strong monsters looking human right after she turned up seem to fit together a little too well, which is what makes me wonder.
It was actually just a coincidence. Zi's just having a hard time adjusting to being with people again. I already mentioned that she was at the school last year and was friends with Janna (At least I think I did). For future reference and to set restless minds at ease, Zi is not a dark creature. Janna can't heal dark creatures because of their nature.

Edit: Zi is just rough. She's not really a bitch. Maybe your character might think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.