Nightraven High School (Full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ookay, time's up. I'm going to sleep, and Pavel's plan is to stay out of anything, and stay in the dorm for the rest of the day.

I feel like I should mention my guy only said "Smoke weed every day." as a way to not get yelled at by the teacher. Not that he was smoking weed and that's why he was late.

I feel like I should mention my guy only said "Smoke weed every day." as a way to not get yelled at by the teacher. Not that he was smoking weed and that's why he was late.

I keep telling you he doesn't smoke weed, but I guess if you don't know the reason, you'll just keep assuming that he does I suppose.

I keep telling you he doesn't smoke weed, but I guess if you don't know the reason, you'll just keep assuming that he does I suppose.
Well, that doesn't mean the characters know he doesn't smoke weed.

I don't suppose he... turned over a new leaf?

Is Gregory trying to be mean to Janna? That is just harsh.

He's still angry and trying to compensate for sucking so much earlier. Plus Janna is a quitter.
That, and she's using a friggin' Mosin. That thing'll dislocate your shoulder if you brace it wrong. Horrible choice for a starting-out gun.

He's pissed, dude. You can't expect me to break character for Janna's sake.

Welp, goodnight everyone.

Er, you know that breathing faster is a bad thing, right? It means you aren't getting enough oxygen.

I assume he meant it was slow to the point of being shallow, which in that case, faster breathing would be an improvement.

Hey, QM?
It might be a good idea to explain what's going on, preferably IC. Just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.