Nightraven High School (Full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be, I'm just at the hospital right now so I can't send a post out as fast I would like to.

I will try posting this evening, but I'm still at the hospital. I've gotten incredibly ill.

Don't worry about us, you can post whenever you're up to it.

So what the fuck was that? Does Janna have wizard cancer or something? Is Zi telepathic?
You gotta help me out here, because otherwise I am going to keep drawing the wrong conclusions.

Last edited:
So what the fuck was that? Does Janna have wizard cancer or something? Is Zi telepathic?
You gotta help me out here, because otherwise I am going to keep drawing the wrong conclusions.
Janna's healing abilities don't come for free. They really take a toll on her when used for someone else. The effects just so happened to catch up with her at that moment. Zi was just aware of the fact that Janna hadn't rested in a while. She was looking for Janna in an attempt to make her sleep. Zi was going to explain that but she didn't really get the chance. And Kraven's appearance, well you guys were yelling.

Right.
That's a really dumb reason not to explain things when someone is pointing a gun at you and ranting about how you're a pod person.

Last edited:
Right.
That's a really dumb reason not to explain things when someone is pointing a gun at you and ranting about how you're a pod person.
Too many people posted for me to really say/do anything.

Quick question - can you compress liquid in a scuba tank?

It might be, uh, important.

And the vial? What is in the vial and why, exactly, are we using Janna when she has this tendency to pass out and die? Why not the "healing tea" mentioned in OP? Is that's what is in the vial? Is it a special Janna-only vial?
These are important questions.

In about six hours I will be going in for surgery. I'm going to be getting my stomach removed or at least parts of it. I'm not really sure. I was too busy freaking out. Anyway, Do not expect me to post after 6:00pm (US, Canada Central Time) Thanks for you patience.

Wow.

I don't know what to say to that other than good luck.

Well I've finally returned. I'm not at a hundred percent just yet, but I am well enough to finally post, if you people are still interested.

Good to have you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.