Nightraven High School (Full)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, yes, obviously, but Matt seems the kind of guy to use his favorite Call of Duty gun. That and maybe a high-end super-soaker.

Plus, I kind of wanted to RP a scene in the armory.

And be burnt and ventilated by the entire student body.

Sorry about the delay. I was hunting for Easter Eggs and Rotting my teeth with peeps and chocolate. Heehee. Anyways, I've posted. Sorry to leave you all on such a cliff hanger.

Is there a shooting range or somewhere that could serve as one?

Alice will probably look for a place to practice after class.
Yes there is a shoot range. I'm just designing all the areas in the school for which you can explore.

Should I just assume Matt has whatever weapon he decided on at this point?
Yeah, I would assume so as long as you purchased it from the school shop.

So when we say "same powers as Spiderman", are we talking before or after The Other?

Is it too late to join ?
I've already told you, you're able to join a while ago. So you can go ahead and post a CS here.
Hi hi~ I am interested... buuuttt... is this still open and accepting?

And if so do we post the application here?
I'm finding myself able to handle another character. So you can join in with Fijoli. Don't forget to join the group.

I've already told you, you're able to join a while ago. So you can go ahead and post a CS here.

I'm finding myself able to handle another character. So you can join in with Fijoli. Don't forget to join the group.
Huh, did something change? I thought we were practically over capacity already.

Huh, did something change? I thought we were practically over capacity already.
We were, but then some people have alerted me that won't be as active (meaning there will be less people to manage at certain times. I can handle large groups in this way)

Ah, alright. I hadn't heard about that.

Also think I'm going to be heading off to sleep now.

So more humanoid means more powerful?
Then that means
SPIRAL POWER, BITCHES. WE TTGL NOW.

I'm going to be honest... Professor Salazyn creeps me the math out. And I made him!

Reactions: Fijoli
At Pierre's question, Professor Salazyn's lips curled ever so slightly into the barest hint of a smile, "These creatures will feed off other dark creatures. Think of it as a food chain. Crawlers are close to the bottom, but the most ferocious of these dark creatures are the ones that talk and look very much like humans."

As foreshadowing goes, this is pretty heavy-handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.