Newbie Care Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Psuedoku We are a bit short on BS/BB's right now, and those may be a bit late. I'm really sorry about that. We've all been a bit swamped. As for the recommendations, I don't know if @~Happily.Ever.After~ has seen your request yet, so I'm just tagging them again just in case. We are also short on recommenders due to some unfortunate personal issues, so it's just Happily for now on their lonesome. Since the forum can be kind of intimidating, while you don't have a permanent guide, feel free to PM me any questions you might have. :D

@#MYNAMEISAWESOME Why don't you go introduce yourself in the welcome thread instead of here. :) that way other people can say hi to you and welcome you aboard.

We are also short on recommenders due to some unfortunate personal issues, so it's just Happily for now on their lonesome. Since the forum can be kind of intimidating, while you don't have a permanent guide, feel free to PM me any questions you might have. :D
Awesome! Sorry to hear about you guys being so busy, but thanks for the help you can give!

Hii! I just want to come and say I'm new here.

@Soulserenity20 - you are the best ♥ Thanks for getting everyone a guide, from reading it all over, there were a few who were missed, but that's no issue, I've got those guys ^-^

Hey!! @austbot @Odisea @JacobCane and @Psuedoku - I'll be your guide on this lovely site! Welcome welcome ♥

• Love
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Can I have a newbie care package Please???

Can I get in on that newbie care package as well? I was a little lost as to how to request it.

Just posting your interest in this thread is already requesting it. We are a bit short on guides, but our package organizers will get back to you with those as soon as they can. In the meantime, feel free to ask any of our temporary guides any questions you might have (myself included). As for RP recommendations and art requests, there are forms on the first few posts of this thread for you to fill out and put here. For art requests, please tag the artist you'd like to work on them. For RP recommendations, please tag ~Happily.Ever.After~, IceQueen, Arcadia, and Minerva. :)

Awesome! Sorry to hear about you guys being so busy, but thanks for the help you can give!
Hii! I just want to come and say I'm new here.
Can I get in on that newbie care package as well? I was a little lost as to how to request it.
For those of you who just arrived, you can expect a PM from @redblood who will be your guide.

@redblood if you could PM:
@Kitsune Weaver of Tales
@Keyenpeydee
and @Psuedoku

• Thank You
Reactions: redblood
I would like to casually swerve in here to take advantage of this awesome opportunity!

I'd like to start with just a Roleplay advertisement banner
RP RELATED
Request Type: Advertisement banner
RP Name: Knights of Fiffle
RP Catch Phrase: The Gods need a hero... are you it?
Genre of RP: Fantasy
Theme: Dark/Medieval/ominous
Colors: Some kind of dark and ominious theme
Other: The roleplay is about gods whom have chosen a set of champions for a worldwide revolution
@firejay1

I would love to have a mentor guide me through some stuff! I'm in need of a friend, haha, It doesn't matter who, I'll take anyone who's available.

As for RP suggestions, my favorite genres lie in Fantasy/adventure type stuff and Smutty/kinky/yaoi type stuff!

I don't need any of the 'Newbie Care Package' but I just wanted to say I've never seen a site do something so cool for it's new members. If I can help give back in someway, let me know. Elsewise, I'll see about kicking some into the kettle when the time comes. This is really cool of you, and you all deserve props for the time and dedication it takes to organize.

CLAIM FORM
Preferred Roleplay Genres: Romance, Slice of Life, Horror or Fandom.
Prefered Roleplay Types: Group
Other Preferences: A Picture that uses real life persons but it's okay if it's anime.

Free halloween newbie avatars. Get them as they come, no rules, just use them if you want. I might add names if you PM me :P

30ljrti.png
ftn2uw.png
2it26g5.png
m7vwjl.png

Reactions: Verdegris
I would like to casually swerve in here to take advantage of this awesome opportunity!

I'd like to start with just a Roleplay advertisement banner
RP RELATED
Request Type: Advertisement banner
RP Name: Knights of Fiffle
RP Catch Phrase: The Gods need a hero... are you it?
Genre of RP: Fantasy
Theme: Dark/Medieval/ominous
Colors: Some kind of dark and ominious theme
Other: The roleplay is about gods whom have chosen a set of champions for a worldwide revolution
@firejay1

I would love to have a mentor guide me through some stuff! I'm in need of a friend, haha, It doesn't matter who, I'll take anyone who's available.

As for RP suggestions, my favorite genres lie in Fantasy/adventure type stuff and Smutty/kinky/yaoi type stuff!
By the way, sorry for the late reply, Lucleigh. I have been a bit swamped with work, but I will try to get to that advertisement banner this weekend.

If you want RP recommendations, please do fill out the appropriate form and tag our recommenders Minerva, Arcadia, Icequeen, and ~Happily.Ever.After~.

We have been a bit short on mentors, but let me just tag @Soulserenity20 and @Ali for you so they know you're waiting on one. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
By the way, sorry for the late reply, Lucleigh. I have been a bit swamped with work, but I will try to get to that advertisement banner this weekend.

If you want RP recommendations, please do fill out the appropriate form and tag our recommenders Minerva, Arcadia, Icequeen, and ~Happily.Ever.After~.

We have been a bit short on mentors, but let me just tag @Soulserenity20 and @Ali for you so they know you're waiting on one. :)
Thank you so much, I truly appreciate it!

If you need I can take one~

I'm glad to be a temporary guide if you need more help

@LucLeigh I confess I was not certain exactly what feel you were going for, so please tell me if you would rather I do a different version. If you need help putting it into the banner rotation as well, feel free to ask me.

24zalxu.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/24zalxu.jpg[/IMG]
http://i67.tinypic.com/24zalxu.jpg

• Love
Reactions: LucLeigh
@LucLeigh I confess I was not certain exactly what feel you were going for, so please tell me if you would rather I do a different version. If you need help putting it into the banner rotation as well, feel free to ask me.

24zalxu.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/24zalxu.jpg[/IMG]
http://i67.tinypic.com/24zalxu.jpg

Oh wow!! I actually really really like it! The only thing I would perhaps change is the color of the "the gods need a hero" text to maybe red? The multicolor is just difficult to read, but otherwise, it's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.