New teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton's face looked tortured before he dropped to his butt in the grass, sighing. "Fine. I guess I do." Ashton admitted. It was a big thing for him, he was always shy. Then again, Charles kind of forced it out of him. "But no one knows, okay?" He grumbled under his breath. "You especially weren't supposed to."

"Oh..." Charles smirked as he crawled over to him. "What's your name?" he continued to prowl at him, sitting over to his side.he slide his hand onto his lap.

Last edited by a moderator:
"...Ashton." Ashton looked down, blushing. It was embarrassing that he had known Charles for the past couple years and Charles didn't even notice him. He glanced back up at the boy, brown eyes shimmering with wonder. How did this happen? One day he's invisible like always and the next, the cutest boy in class is talking to him... Something was going right for him. He glanced around, trying not to let out a huge grin.

Charles let out a giggle. "What makes you think you can get me?" he asked as he slide his hand down Ashton's lap.

Ashton's cheeks went completely pink and he was totally aware of the hand on his leg, glancing around at the other people on the field. "I don't.." He muttered, embarrassed.

"You can...well, I think that." he purred as he got closer. Charles swung his arms around him, continuing the lap trick.

Ashton put his hand on Charles', keeping it from moving any more. A few guys in their class were looking over at the two and Ashton's jaw clenched. He couldn't decide whether to shove Charles away or let him continue. "Are you just messing with me?" Ashton asked timidly, avoiding eye contact with Charles. He had seen the boy do the same thing to teachers all the time. He was manipulative, that's partly why he was so attractive.

"I'm very selective of who I 'mess' with." he smiled, again with the pink braces and the soft lips. His whole image was a taunt. The way he held himself, the way he walked, the way his mouth moved, and where his hands went.

I watched Charles and Ashton from the tree I was sitting under. I had always presumed Ashton was gay, and his actions now confirmed it. I was blown back by Charles actions towards Ashton. I couldn't tell wether he was just messing with him, because there were no teachers around to bother, or he was really into Ashton.

Ashton opened his mouth but didn't speak, closing it again. "oh." He squeaked out, eyes locked on the hand on his leg.
"Hey baby!" Ashton jumped, knocking Charles' hand off of his leg and looking up at his girlfriend. "See, I knew you guys were friends!" She plopped into the grass, giving Charles a big, fake smile. Ashton glared at her and she rolled her eyes. "Come hang out with us instead Ash." She demanded, grabbing his hand and yanking, hard. Ashton didn't budge and the girl glared at Charles.

"Me and him were feeling each other up," he retorted, trying to get on her nerves. Charles got up and flashed his braces with a smile. "Have a good day." he said to her as he brushed his hand over Ashtons' arm, ever so softly.

The girl crossed her arms, mouth falling open. Ashton climbed to his feet, trying to listen to his girlfriend bitch him out, but he couldn't help but watch Charles as he walked away. "Hey um..." Ashton mumbled but she wouldn't quit talking, going on and on about how relationships were 'sacred' and they were supposed to 'tell each other everything'. "I'm dumping you, okay?" Ashton finished but she kept talking until realizing what he said.
"Oh no you are not!" The girl screeched but Ashton was already walking away, towards a tree with someone sitting in the shade.

the bell had rung and now it was lunch. Charles got into his school uniform, making sure everything was perfect and tempting.on the way to his lunch table, he was going to sit next to Ashton at the pool, he put his tray down and examined his socks again.
"Ashton..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashton froze on his way over to the girl under the tree as the bell rang, interrupting him. He made a promise in his head that he'd ask her next time and jogged to the locker room to change. He pulled on his school uniform, folding the sleeves and wearing the shorts low on his hips in order to make them longer. He finally walked out to lunch, sighing. His girlfriend was part of his group of friends.. she had probably told them what Charles had said by now, no matter if it was true or not. Speaking of Charles, Ashton wondered if he should go find him or not, paralyzed by shyness. He ran his fingers through his dark brown hair, deciding to go for a swim instead of eating.

"hey, mind if I cut in?" he asked as he peeled off his shirt and was now about to remove his shoes and shorts. Charles simply sighed and took then off, now in his boxers. He dived intot the pool, swimming to the middle of it.

I tensed as I watched Ashton walk over to where I was sitting, until he was interrupted by the bell. I didn't know wether to be relieved or not. I wasn't into Ashton though.

Ashton didn't bother to turn around at the voice. "Guess not." He mumbled. "Need some swim trunks?" He tossed a pair over his shoulder to the boy, tightening the strings on his own.
Ashton had been on the swim team for a few years now and it really relaxed him. His coach let him into the pool during lunch to 'practice', even though he knew Ashton just wanted to waste time so that he didn't have to make friends. He walked to the water, toes curling over the ledge. He snuck a glance at Charles before averting his gaze, blush spreading throughout his cheeks. Why did he have to make this so hard on him?!

"I don't care for swim trunks..." he said, now swimming on his back. "Boxers are good." he giggled.
"Just jump down...I'll give you something if you do." he smiled.

"I don't need to be bribed, I love swimming." Ashton smiled at Charles, totally unaware of what the boy might have been hinting at. He had an innocent mind. With a perfect swan dive into the water he was underneath, everything going quiet except for the blood rushing in his ears. He ran his fingers along the bottom, popping up behind Charles and shaking his hair which stuck out every which way. He smiled happily, feeling perfectly at home. Well... except for the cute, half naked boy floating next to him. He tried not to look.

"You did it..." Charles swam closer to him, sliding his arms around his waist. He left no gap between each other. Charles combed back Ashtons' wet hair with his fingers and kissed him lightly on the lips. Surprisingly, the braces didn't get in his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.