New teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton's eyes went wide and he immediately dropped under the water, bubbles floating from his lips. He had to think for a moment. He opened his eyes under the water and was face to face with Charles' boxers. This definitely wasn't the best spot to think! He swam quickly backwards, struggling to hold his breath any longer. When he finally resurfaced he was across the pool from the other boy, blinking in shock, wet eyelashes dripping. "Sorry." He spoke softly but it could be heard in the empty building.

"Its fine," he said sympathetically. "You weren't ready, it's my fault." Charles mumbled as he went under the water for a few seconds, he then swam to Ashton, giving him a hug from behind.

Ashton's face looked troubled. He liked the kiss, but he wasn't sure if he liked what that meant about him. He had always dreamed about marrying the right girl and having kids and being a great dad... But if he was gay then that would all disappear right? He wasn't sure, he had always been totally alone on this. "Why'd you only notice me today?" He asked curiously, looking down at the arms around his waist, not knowing where to put his own. Charles was being way more understanding than Ashton had thought he would be. He thought he'd make fun of him.

"Because I saw you and you saw me." he said.
"You shouldn't be afraid...not one bit." Charles whispered as he rested his head on his shoulder.

But I am. Ashton thought, but he didn't say it out loud, heart beating quickly. He was constantly checking the door of the pool building in case someone walked in. This isn't how it would always be, is it? Suddenly he pulled out of Charles' arms, turning to face him. He wet his lips before quickly pecking the boy on the cheek. "I gotta go." He blushed, looking flustered, before climbing out of the pool and running towards the locker room.

Charles stayed in the same stance for a while. Ashton wasn't another person to mess with anymore, but someone he had feelings for. Charles didn't do his cute antics the next day, he wad too busy thinking over everything.

Soul had been about to reply to Charles when the teacher had announced that they had p.e. Soul didn't have his kit so he just sat off to the side, also getting a detention. At lunch he sat on a table on his own. He didn't actually eat anything, but more layed his head on the table and fell asleep. The next day, as usual, Soul came in late, he was carrying his backpack in his hand and his eyes were a little red, as if he had been crying. He sat down in his seat silently and put his bag on the ground, his hand resting over one of his arms.

Sophie walked into class, a day late late, one of her eyes covered over by her long light brown hair. She glanced at the Teacher then the rest of the class. I wonder how long this one's gonna last... She thought to her self, taking a seat near the front of the class. "Sorry I'm late.. I am late because..." She paused to think of a reason. "I got stuck.. in a umm... drain?" She shrugged. Oh well, that'll do.

She sighed as the Teacher took the register. School... so boring. She leaned forewards a little and took a pen from the Teachers desk, because, her dest was right in front of it. As the Teacher wasn't paying attention to what she was doing, she also picked up some random peices of paper, some glue, and a pencil sharpener. She tossed the pencil sharpener over her shoulder to Soul.

Soul caught it, letting go of his arm, and shoved it in his pocket, he would probably use it later. "Thanks" He mumbled quietly, but so that Sophie would be able to hear him.

I sat watching Ashton swim. I really wanted to know why he was walking over to me, what he wanted to say. It was only in my curios nature that I watched him and Charles in the water together, trying to make sure he saw me. I wasn't into Ashton, although he was cute. I hadn't really seen Gabe after science. I wanted him to show up soon.

But Ashton didn't see me, and I am now sat in the classroom the next day, still wondering what Ashton wanted to say before the bell went. I watched Charles hug Ashton, and realised that he actually was being nice to Ashton; he had genuine feelings towards him. The next day, Charles sat in silence, leaving the teacher alone. I was baffled. Thoughts tumbled in my head, making and breaking alliances.

Soul looked around the room. Nothing was really going on, it was strange... for it to be this quiet.. Everything was.. messed up? He sighed and folded his arms, before resting them on the desk and putting his head face down on them. He shuddered a little and sniffed, crying quietly to himself.

Sorren walked into the room,Shrugging when the teacher turned to him and raised an eyebrow.
"I was lost at the road of life." Sorren said,putting his bag down as he took a sit.
He then turned to Charles, and raised a eyebrow at him when he caught him staring at a boy with brown eyes.

"I came in a Day Late and i missed out a few things?" Sorren Blurted out Loudly,Glancing at Charlie.
Whatever it was,Sorren will know.

Soul raised his head a little and peered at Sorren. Great... He wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and sniffed.

Charles looked up at the curling, dreading every moment. "Why the hell are you crying?" he asked staring blankly at the board.

"What? Oh umm... it, it don't matter.." He mumbled looking at his desk as he brought the sharpener out of his pocket and inspected it. Strong looking blade, sharp... should be useful... He leaned back a little in his chair, holding his left arm again.

"There's no point in hurting your self, everybody here can't cope properly and nobody is going to care if you do." there was a strange coldness in his voice that never was common

"Uh huh..." He opened his bag and took a screwdriver out, undoing the screw on the sharpener he took the blade out and placed it on his desk. He took two small bags out of his bag, one full of sscrews one full of about 3 blades. He opened the bag of screws and dropped the screw he had in his hand insede. Then doing the same thing with the blade. He then did the bags up and shoved them back in his bag. He looked at Charles. Wonder whats bothering him... he's not usually like this... hmm..

Charles looked back at the boy,but with no charm like he did with other boys. He didn't bare his pink braces, he didn't taunt someone with his lips or pull up his white socks to drag attention to his legs.

Soul sighed and lay his head down on the table, drumming his fingers on the table as he listened to the Teacher droning on about who knows what.

Status
Not open for further replies.