New teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"mm...fine" Charles said as he read a few paragraphs in his book, jotting down a few notes. Charles glanced at the teacher and then Gabe. "are you seeing anyone?"he said to Gabe.

Mandy sat behind Charles, hearing every word he said. She tried to do some work, but ended up listening to him and Gabe while she doodled on the side of her page. When Gabe was asked if he was seeing anyone, all her attention turned to Gabe to hear his answer. Mandy liked Gabe, he was cute. If he was single, there might even have a chance of him liking her.

Soul walked into class, half and hour late, as usual. He yawned and stretched his arms behind his head. "Uh... sorry I'm late..." He mumbled, shuffling his way over to an empty seat. He had dark bags under his eyes due to lack of sleep.

charles sighed at the sight of soul. He was so not his type. Charles turned to the teachers glare, as the teacher was still staring at Charles shorts. "...c'mon aren't you interested Mr. Harlow?"

Soul looked at Charles and rolled his eyes a little, before taking out a bag out of his backpack. He took a sandwich out of the bag and started eating it. He usually gets sent out for this sort of thing, but maybe this teacher would be different? Provably not...

"Why is he eating? What kind of school is this?" me.harlow asked already annoyed. "I know right? He sounds disgusting when he eats." Charles smiles.

Soul rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair, yawning. He rolled his sleeves up, getting to hot. He looked at his arms and sighed, there was about 50-60 cuts there.

"...where'd you get those scars?" Charles asked, actually concerned. He scooted his chair closer to him.

Ashton sat in the back of the class, having been silent this whole time. His chin was resting on the palm on his hand, his other hand twirling his pencil. He was gazing at Charles, chocolate brown eyes full of admiration. His heart fluttered every time Charles spoke, and he couldn't keep his eyes off of the boy's shaggy hair. He could admit it, he had a huge crush on the boy. When Charles flirted with the teacher Ashton's stomach twisted in a knot and he frowned slightly, puppy-dog eyes glancing back and forth between his crush and the teacher. What did Mr. Harlow have that he didn't? Ashton was a quiet boy, but he was fairly cute and tried his best to stay out of trouble with people. He was a good guy! But Charles probably didn't even know his name..

Charles felt as if someone was watching him as he written down his notes. He turned over to see the boy. He brought his pencil in his mouth,giving a smile while the pencil dragged his bottom lip a bit. Charles turned back to his text book.

Ashton smiled back instantly before his cheeks went pink and he looked down at his notes, doing his best not to glance back up at Charles. Oh God, he knew that I was staring at him! He probably thinks I'm so stupid. He rubbed one of his heated cheeks, glancing back up at Charles. He's obviously into older men or jocks or whatever, not shy kids like me.. Ashton thought to himself.

Charles looked back at Ashton. He searched his pocket for some chapstick. Charles applied it lightly, it didn't look like he needed it though. His lips looked soft and baby pink with no dryness what so ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashton couldn't help but glance back up at Charles, who wasn't looking at him this time, thank God. There was another problem though, the fact that he was rubbing his lips together slowly. Ashton wondered if Charles was naturally a tease or if this was because he had caught him staring. Ashton blushed slightly, biting his own lip and zoning out, daydreaming about what it would be like to press his lips against those of the arrogant boy he adored so much. No one knew that Ashton was into guys, he barely knew it yet. He just knew how much he wanted to kiss the guy across the room right now.

"Its p.e time... Pack up and go." Mr. Harlow announced. Charles quikly jumped out of his desk, pulling up his white socks that went along with his school uniform, then skipping out of the classroom. Before he left the door, he gave another glance at Ashton and another smile, this time revealing his braces, they were pink. Even his braces added to the whole delicate adorably to him.

Ashton slowly packed up, completely flustered. He had always had a silent crush on Charles, just something to think about while in class and someone's name to doodle when he got bored. But the new attention from the boy completely confused him and he didn't know how to react. He wasn't socially awkward, but Charles made him totally freeze up. Shaking it off, he pulled his backpack on and followed the rest of the class to P.E.

today was rugby day. Charles skipped to the field, pulling down his gym shorts that always rides up. The shorts stopped thigh high. Charles started to lay in the grass as the others played the sport

Ashton changed into his P.E. clothes as quickly as possible, facing the lockers and avoiding eye contact with everyone. He wasn't big on sports so he lightly jogged around the field, passing the ball if it happened to come to him. "Ash!!" A shrill, annoying voice came from behind the boy and he winced, before turning around. Oh yeah. He had a girlfriend. Ashton mentally rolled his eyes as the girl strangled him with a hug. She backed off a little and glanced at Charles laying in the grass a few feet off. "Are you and Charles like, friends or something?" She sneered, sending a judging look towards the other boy. Ashton felt anger rise into his cheeks and he grumbled a quick, "No."
The girl continued jabbering. "Okay 'cus I just saw you guys like, smiling at each other in class kinda and it was weird."
"Guess you saw wrong." Ashton deadpanned and his girlfriend went quiet before kissing him on the cheek.
"Anyway, see you after school!" She winked before running off. Ashton grimaced.

"Who's that girl?" he asked as he started to stretch on the grass. "You were staring at me..." he said, showing his pink braces, his face was like a doll.
"You think I'm cute?" he laughed, jokingly.

Ashton heard a familiar voice speaking from below him and he looked down at Charles, stomach doing a backflip. The boy's smile made a goofy grin stretch across Ashton's face and he responded immediately with a dreamy, "Yeah.." Before suddenly composing himself and blushing, shaking his head quickly. "I mean, no!" He frowned. "I think my girlfriend is cute." He sneered, crossing his arms, closing himself off from Charles' contagious smile.

Charles frowned, giving him a look. "Oh...then no?" he said as he got out his chapstick again. Charles' baby pink lips were doing that thing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.