New teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles didn't want to be charming and taunting to day he wanted to be provocative. He glanced up at Mr. Harlow. Mr. Harlow looked rather clean cut and handsome that day.
Charles marched up to the from of the class and started to stand on the teacher's desk.
"Get down-" Mr. Harlow's voice was then I erupted by Charles lips against his own. But it wasn't a small peck, it was deep and it was long enough. The teacher broke off the kiss and looked at Charles astonished. He watched him get to his desk with pure anger.

Soul raised an eyebrow as he watched this. well... He looked at Charles, who was now back at his desk. Soul scratched the back of his head lightly before taking out a pair of earphones and putting them in his ears, as he chose a song on his phone. He turned the volume right up, blocking everything else out. So he was alone, with just his thoughts for company, and his music. He layed his head on the desk once more and stared blankly ahead at the floor.

Ashton had been scribbling notes furiously in his first class before the teacher suddenly went silent and Ashton glanced up. His heart dropped to his shoes when he saw Charles' face against Mr. Harlow's. His fingers curled and the pencil in his hand snapped, stabbing his palm. He yelped quietly with pain, before getting out of his desk and quickly leaving the classroom.

Charles smiled , but for a short while. He got up out of his desk, chasing him to the door. "Ashton! Wait!"

Ashton turned around when he felt Charles' had on his shoulder and shoved the boy back. "You said you weren't messing with me, you said I didn't have to be afraid." He growled angrily, eyes wet.

"I'm not! I swear!" he said. Charles couldn't control himself when he fell in love. Whenever he did, he failed at being loyal. Charles was scared of it.
"I just...I mean to tell you..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashton felt his admiration for the boy start to fade. He couldn't help but think of him kissing that old man now, whenever he looked at his face. "Don't talk to me." He narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms defensively, walking quickly away from him down the hallway. "I thought you were different I guess." He called back over his shoulder, closing himself off.

years passed and soon it was the last year of school. Charles was sure to make it.
the library was quiet and empty, with just a few people. Charles was on a ladder, carrying at least four heavy books in one arm. He looked mature, he had no braces, his more mature school uniform fit him perfectly. Charles didn't look like a flirt anymore,he looked like a smart young man.
he spotted someone passing by, someone familiar. "...Ashton?" Charles said from tip of the ladder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashton looked up, surprised. His eyes lit up slightly at the sight of Ashton before he looked away. He was buffer now, a man about to start his life. "Oh, hi." He replied. He was out now and had gotten over his fears.

"Hi..." Charles softly said, as he got down from the ladder. "How are things going?"he asked,looking him up and down.

"Great I guess." Ashton shifted the books in his arms that he was carrying to the shelves. "I got a job here which pays okay." He chatted while he put the returned books in their places. He smiled politely at Charles, tightening his own tie a bit.

Charles looked at him with content. "Hows your girlfriend?" Charles asked, a little bit saddened. Charles looked at his own hand, gazing at his ring finger that held an engagement ring. Planned marriage is always the worst.

Ashton laughed slightly. "Uh, don't have one. Super gay remember?" He smirked, lifting a huge stack of dictionaries up on a shelf. He ran his finger through his short dark hair, stretching. He then noticed Charles' ring, frowning. "What's with that?"

"My parents found a girl for me...but congratulations for coming out." he smiled, trying to block out the memories of him when they were young.

"Your parents still control you?" Ashton asked incredulously. He had moved out of his house the day after he turned eighteen. He half wanted to pull Charles into a closet and teach him how to disobey. Smirking slightly at his thoughts he continued working.

Charles was different from when they first met. He wasn't chatting him up, he just was polite. "You..I...im a lot different. I needed to change." he said, but something was the same. His lips were the same.

Ashton frowned slightly, confused at what Charles was trying to say. He noticed that it was kind of like the two boys had switched personalities. Strange. "Well you can always talk to me if you need to." Ashton gave him a handsome, crooked smile.
"Hey Ash." A voice spoke and a cute boy walked into the library. He had big green eyes and messy hair. Ashton smiled back at his friend.
"Justin this is Charles." He introduced the two.

Charles melted at the sight of his smile. "Oh! Hello there!" Charles said. He wanted to break some tension, he didn't feel the same for years.

"Hey." Justin greeted boredly, pulling out his phone. Ashton rolled his eyes at Justin, smiling at Charles.
"Sorry about him." He chuckled. "Hey my shift just ended, wanna hang out?" He asked Charles hopefully.

"Yeah, definitely." he smiled, almost about to cry. "I'm so sorry..." Charles said softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.