• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

New search for F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm interested in plot 14 and 20?
For plot 14, do I need to also RP as the twin sister? I'm not too great at being hardcore dominant..
I'll do 20 if you decide that I'm not suitable for 14.

Oh~ (O v O)
Alright then. I'll RP with you if plot 14 is open! I'm okay with 20 too, so you can choose!

A computer whiz, is engaged to a beautiful model. They love each other to death, but what he doesnt know is that she is a assassin. And most of the trips they go on, are in the same cities/countries in where she

50 Shades of Grey plot only a gender reversal

Two friends are pokemon trainers, and are going on their journey together but they are rivals. They also deal with a new vilainous team called Team Solaris, which want control of all the lgendaries.(The trainers are 18, in the middle of their journey, and we start with three pokemon)

A guy going to a nice college finds a elegant ring with three dragons on it, he tries it on and realizes he cant get it off, then before he knows it a nude girl who looks like she just woken up sees him, and calls him darling. He finds out he is now married to this girl! He learns she is a demigodess, and he has to live with her family of demigods.(kinda looking more for comedy in this one)

A goth guy and cheerleader are dating, and everyone at the school cant believe they are dating. Bu they seem like a nice and average couple when in public. But when they are alone, she is his mistress and he is her slave.

a young traveller heres that there is a rumourethat a half-dragon has collected a large hoard of precious treasure over the years and my character is hired by someone else to try to steal it. Perhaps he thinks a half-dragon will be easier to kill than a full-sized dragon. He ends up getting caught and the half-dragon punishes him in ways he never would expect.

a half-dragon is allies with a particular house/family of dark elves who live in a huge city deep underground. The dark elves like to capture surface dwellers and sell them as slaves in their dark city. The half-dragon sees something she likes about My character and purchases him, only to offer him a much better life than he could have hoped to have if he had been purchased by a dark elf.

Last edited:
Hmm, plot 12 and 27 seems different. I haven't seen many pokemon rp's

I'm really interested in your plot 31, or either of the Pokemon plot ideas. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back