New search for F

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok sounds good to me

but plot 27 sounds good

Ok sounds good

He was chosen to protect the princess, a girl he knew sense he was a child. He has fought for her and killed for her. The princess loves him just the same, but as a evil approaches her destiny will be revealed, and both fall into place.

A man lost someone...his best friend to a creature. Something strong and fast. He promised to kill that creature. a few years later he meets a woman who is beautiful and very mysterious but for some reason she is familiar. mostly her eyes seem the most familiar

A Sorceress must live forever to find the reincarnation of the ultimate warrior who defeated the darkness. She must protect him and train him until he is ready to defeat the darkness again

A knight who has lived forever thorugh a magic sleep spell awakened and must now protect the modern day reincarnation of his dead princess he loves. He has to learn to understand the new modern day life as well as protect the new princess from deadly assassins as well as occult warriors brought back through black magic

Still looking.Gonna have more plots soon

A doctor who roleplay. The plot is the ninth Doctor meets a girl and she travels with him. But soon find out she is close to another timelord. The idea is this. the girl was raised by the Master, but when he was posing as Harold Saxon. He saved her after his regeneration from Dr,Yana. Pm me for more info on the plot

He was a powerful and strong man. In fact, he was deadly. After messing with the wrong group, a hit went out on his son and his son's life was put in danger. Not able to go to the police, he called upon his friends and they offered him an escape where he would be safe until everything was settled.

What the son didn't know was he was being sent to a city outside of the states where only women are allowed due to their decision to remove men from their lives, either due to abuse and their own need to hide, or their general dislike of men. To live here, he is forced to dress like a woman, which isn't hard since he has a lanky frame by nature. A wig and some makeup later, he's quite the pretty girl.

He, unfortunately, has to have a job, and the only one safe to work is a maid's job in the house of a powerful woman. She's quite attractive and seductive by nature, and he can see a problem quickly. Not only is she attractive, but she is stubborn and prideful, making her a near female equivalent of him. She also knows he is a man, and tells him to be her slave or she will reveal his secret.

A husband and wife are growing distant. She is older by 10 years. He is in his mid 20s and her inher mid 30s. They are rasing a teen daughter, who is spoiled by her father. One day when the mom has to leave, the daughter takes advatage of this and tries to sleep with her dad.a She suceeds and the two enter in a relationship

A young mistress of the age of sixteen, has a butler of her very own. He's only a few years older than herself, and has always been loyal to her, only her, as opposed to the rest of the servants who are loyal to the entire family. He does everything for her that needs to be done without question or complaint and seems to love nothing more than making his mistress happy. However, one day, something strange occurs. The girl's usually loyal butler pins her to a wall and whispers in her ear, "I can no longer hold myself back, my lady."
Things change from that point onward. The butler teases his mistress, toys and flirts with her whenever he's alone with her, which is quite often. When company is present he acts as though nothing has happened, and his mistress is too wary to speak of what he does. The butler still cares deeply for his mistress, only now he will no longer hold back the lust that he's kept from her for so long.

Reactions: Annabella <3
PMme please

14,32,35,39 all sound sooo good!

still thinking of plots

I'm interested about plot 11, 20 and 29. Please do PM me so we can discuss the RP :D

Sounds good to me

YC and MC has been childhood since Elementary school. MC was always shy and got bullied for _ (You can make your reasons). And YC would always be the one to protect him from the bullies. It still goes on even when they grew up. However, YC changed from Elementary and as she grew up; she used to be always kind when she was child, but as she grew older, she became colder and mean to MC even tho she continues to protect him. The reason is because as she grew, the society and her reputation started to pressure her, so she couldn't be kind to him as she used to be when they were just kids. Therefore, she would pretend to be mean/harsh to him when she was around her friends/people, but when the two are alone, she would show her kind self and worry for him. On top of that, she became to love YC as they grew up together so she wants to show her affection though she isn't sure of how due to mix of guilt, worries and pressure.

A female werewolf and a vampire enter a relationship together, but theyre are shuned by both vampires and werewolves. The two want to have a baby so they can hopefully bring peace to the feud, however the leaders of both species wants to kill the couple and are sending hunters after them

She is sent to earth to take out the antichrist. However when she ,eets him he finds out he doesnt even know he is the antichrist, and is a decent human being. She then begins to have second thoughts, and decided to enter his school and befriend him, to keep watch unless he ever turns evil. However she begins to develop feelings for him

still looking guys

sounds like a plan to me.
I will PM you

Going to add new plots soon

Status
Not open for further replies.