New search for F

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets do plot 2. Pm me

I like plot 3. The one with the prison girl

we can do that one

OK! I'll PM u

still looking folks

Hello! I'm interested in plot 14 and 20?
For plot 14, do I need to also RP as the twin sister? I'm not too great at being hardcore dominant..
I'll do 20 if you decide that I'm not suitable for 14.

I planned on rping as the twin sister for plot 14

Oh~ (O v O)
Alright then. I'll RP with you if plot 14 is open! I'm okay with 20 too, so you can choose!

Eh lets do 14, that one sounds fun. Pm me when you can

Still Looking

A computer whiz, is engaged to a beautiful model. They love each other to death, but what he doesnt know is that she is a assassin. And most of the trips they go on, are in the same cities/countries in where she

50 Shades of Grey plot only a gender reversal

Two friends are pokemon trainers, and are going on their journey together but they are rivals. They also deal with a new vilainous team called Team Solaris, which want control of all the lgendaries.(The trainers are 18, in the middle of their journey, and we start with three pokemon)

A guy going to a nice college finds a elegant ring with three dragons on it, he tries it on and realizes he cant get it off, then before he knows it a nude girl who looks like she just woken up sees him, and calls him darling. He finds out he is now married to this girl! He learns she is a demigodess, and he has to live with her family of demigods.(kinda looking more for comedy in this one)

A goth guy and cheerleader are dating, and everyone at the school cant believe they are dating. Bu they seem like a nice and average couple when in public. But when they are alone, she is his mistress and he is her slave.

a young traveller heres that there is a rumourethat a half-dragon has collected a large hoard of precious treasure over the years and my character is hired by someone else to try to steal it. Perhaps he thinks a half-dragon will be easier to kill than a full-sized dragon. He ends up getting caught and the half-dragon punishes him in ways he never would expect.

a half-dragon is allies with a particular house/family of dark elves who live in a huge city deep underground. The dark elves like to capture surface dwellers and sell them as slaves in their dark city. The half-dragon sees something she likes about My character and purchases him, only to offer him a much better life than he could have hoped to have if he had been purchased by a dark elf.

Last edited:
still looking

Hmm, plot 12 and 27 seems different. I haven't seen many pokemon rp's

do you want to do them?

I also accept plots

We can talk about it sure

I'm really interested in your plot 31, or either of the Pokemon plot ideas. ^.^

Pm me. We can do the Pokemon ones

Status
Not open for further replies.