New search for F

Status
Not open for further replies.
After he messes up on a school form he must be the servant/errand boy to the school council president. she teases him, makes him do tasks for her, some of which is embarressing. She is surprised he does this. However whart he doesnt know is she fixed the form already and didnt tell him. Then she begins to fall in love with him and regrwt her decision

(need you to double)
after a near fatal accident, he was aved by a vampiress. However she turned him to a vampire, but now he is her servant. She has been around for over 300 years and him over 30. They are currently staying at a small townm, where she is the teacher and him a student. However there is another vampiress here. One who knows the vampires and wants her servant.

Plot 29 or Plot 30, that is, if your still looking! I also have one of my own you might like if neither of those interest you!

oK pming you now

A guy finds out his gf is part of a elite group that takes on superpowered enemies. Only people with a special form of spiritual energy can join. She allows him to join the group because he has the spiritual energy. What she doesnt tell him is that his energy is one of the strongest, even rivaling people who has been part of the group for a long time. She also doesnt tell him about a evil split personality she had. One that also loves him

Anything you have with werewolves that we can work on...I'm interested in. :)

awesome PM me

One day a girl(your character) finds out one girl at the school is actually a boy dressed up(MC)! He explains his mother makes him dress up. He doesnt say why though. Instead of exposing him she decides to make him obey her. However as they grow closer she growsfeeling for him, and learns a sad secret about him

Similiar to plot 46 however the person who is out is a best friend whp has a crush n my character. They decided to help him keep the secret, which will result in some comedic moments(Obviously this one will focus a bit more on comedy/slice of life)

More ideas coming soon

Yandere GirlFriemd
Tsundere Gilfriend
Yandere/Tsundere Girlfriend
Time Traveller X Person from the prsent
Succubus X human
Dark Elf X Human
Fandoms
Pokemon
OC x OC
DC
Slade X OC
Nightwing X OC
Harley Quinn X OC
Killer Frost X OC
Super Girl X OC
Power Girl X OC
Red Hood X OC
MArvel
OC X OC
Black Widow X OC
Jean Grey X OC
Wolverine X Storm
Captain Marvel X OC
Dragon Ball
17 X 18
17 X OC
OC X OC
Elfen Lied
Diclonis girl X Human Boy
Diclonis/Human Hybrid X Diclonis

I'd love to do either plot 1 or plot 39.

PM lets do plot 1

I would love to do plot 39 with you or 41 ^_^ if your still looking.

We can do 41 PM me and we can talk about it

still loking

Will be making new plots soon

Sending you a PM. There were a lot of ideas, and I'm torn on which to choose (and I do not know which are still available.)

lol thanks Will reply soon

Reactions: Luchi
Status
Not open for further replies.