New ratings system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scared of this thread ): -Hides in a corner-

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mu
People were unable to use both the positive and the negative ratings without abusing them, so any enforcement of our INTENDED purpose for them became impossible. O_O We really did want them to be an honest way people could give props or show displeasure about posts. That's just an impossible dream though.

Since negative ratings were the ones that breed the most discord and abuse and bad behaviors, we took those away and added SILLY NONSENSE to the ratings! They are now absolutely meaningless in every possible way - BUT FUN. We like fun. :D

If someone actually gets upset about RAINBOWS, COOKIES, AND FACEHUGGERS, you have bigger problems than post ratings on a forum and might need to re-evaluate your life priorities. >>;

*Disclaimer: Except in those rare cases you are being stalked by a psychopath who for some psychotic reason things molesting you with post ratings is cool? Then THEY have some serious life problems.

Really, ALL of those buttons can be used sarcastically or for good nature and people are gonna do it both ways. The only way to stop it is to remove post ratings all-together. But... we like FUN silly nonsense things sometimes. >:[ The fact that rainbows are spreading like a virus and giving everyone positive points is HILARIOUS to me. >> And the double-meaning behind the facehugger is beautiful.LET THE JOY IN!

RAINBOWS R LIFE.
SPREAD THE RAINBOW.

MOTHER FUCKING RAINBOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Not going on a rampage with rainbows today)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ser K+
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
Last edited:
Don't worry sensei I'll still be giving out rainbows, just 500 in an hour ^^
So you will be continuing on the same rate as yesterday? xD haha Good fail there.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I meant to say not 500 in an hour >.<

You liar :D You wanna go on another rainbow spree.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yes, yes I do, but I dun wanna get in trouble and have my button removed.

Yes, yes I do, but I dun wanna get in trouble and have my button removed.
Cause it was so horrible to have it removed for five minutes :D

Cause it was so horrible to have it removed for five minutes :D
Yes, yes it was.
crying_rainbow_meme_by_yuukanda0705-d7gc42a.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Just dun let them take my button again or I'll cry

-hugs Sensei-
-pat pat- I won't little kouhai, I won't. ... Except if it's Vay. I won't go against Vay. Vay's scary. If it's Vay that takes it away, then you're on your own :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Vay please save us from the rainbow menace, take her rainbow button away.

• Useful
Reactions: Ser K+
NO JORICK. We need the rainbows ): It makes everything so much happier

Status
Not open for further replies.